3DXChat Community

Ways to get started (for an introvert)?

edendischord

Sorry if this is the wrong place to put this...

I just joined, having bought the game with very limited ideas as to what I was about to get into. Until I get my footing in any of these sort of 'adult mmo' types I tend to like to just have a lot of sex and get used to the controls and environments. But I'm having trouble figuring out the best ways to find partners for that. Most areas I've gone to are full of people who seem to either know eachother, or just sit in idle or dance animations not speaking. There doesn't seem to be an area on the forums here for introductions or 'hey I'm looking for this' kind of posts, either.

So what's the best way for a girl to get a few quick fucks in before she has to go and be social and you know, make new virtual friends and all that? *hides under the bed*

Sex rooms are your best bet for quick sex id say, and as far as friends go, its really just about being around, not being too afraid to say hi, people wont smack you for doing that.

There are quite a few people around both in the sex rooms and the public locations that state they just want sex and nothing else, perhaps you should try and find one of those as well.

although tauri gave u THE HINTS and thx 4 that....i just saw this and something else and just have to^^

1) question:

troll or not...maybe...maybe not...

sry but, well, incoming...looks for shantis post to quote and thinks, wtf was that post...searches forum and wasts maybe precious lifetime, but who cares^^

yap i know, and thought so actually laters too, and thats also ok what u wrote of ur "gametype" that u have now, like mostly i guess nearly everybody in the beginning maybe had here or thought of when joining 3dx!!

At first people come here for the sexual aspect, but remain for the social aspect (in most cases), with that I'd assume it would be hard not to inject your real self into your avi. But then again, everyone is different, and that's perfectly alright, as long as everyone respects each other.
One's freedom ends where another's begin, is what we should keep in mind

well, way freakn nuff space and place 4 "both cultures" in here id say and soon finished, lol and thinks...shall i really post that other long "novel"^^

yap decided, tauri good job and thx and me:  naaaaaaa, ill just wont post it and or send it maybe to ya in privat and for now take my cup of stfu^^

welcome to the game n forum anyway...have a nice day n enjoy ur stay, now u know "where" and will see about my bet in skype^^

stoppuhr.png

have a nice summer, winter ect pp^^

bb

Edited by chaostika

I'm not a troll. I'm just not much for meeting people in a sex-centric chat game for things other then, you know, sex. Hence the 'introvert' mention in this thread title. 

There are virtual partners you can use to play with the sex animations if that's what you are looking for... If you want to play with other people I suspect you'll have to  push past a little fear and meet some people.

Sorry... I am advertising :D but come by Heaven's Delights Brothel tomorrow :D on the House just for you :) pm your username on here ;) just one ticket once for you haha Welcome aboard I hope you find what you're looking for :D ohh yea time xD GMT +1 9pm-Midnight or PST 12pm-3pm(if you live in U.S convert) ;)  ahhh I missed the girl part crap... but still :) if we have an angel who is open to do so :) I'll say lol facepalm* my face :P

The last time I was on (months ago) I managed about 3 really nice virtual encounters in as many weeks. Why? Well I wanted to find nice people, genuine and shall we say 'compatible' which meant a lot of sitting watching, hoping, failing. But.... when a like minded person popped up - great things happened :)

I am very much an introvert (a wild one) as an INFJ, I find it very hard to get acquainted with people I find attractive either in real life or in a virtual realm. But it does happen, and this game (if you can call it that) does cater for every need so to speak - but it will take time for some. Just rest assured, it will happen how you want it to if it has not already :)

Enjoy this rather addictive diversion called 3DXChat ;)

The last time I was on (months ago) 

Hey U-E, nice to see you around in the forum again and actually good to know, that you're still alive Bro! Both of us, hope to meet you also ingame again, latest this autumn! Really curious to see your new helmet, gloves and new, overclocked (maybe now rooted) wireless vstroker/fleshlight adapter in the S.T.U. version^^ And yes, Sis Tika gave me the same shower adapter that you had bought and cool you told her to gift me that on my last B-day! It "was" actually a really cool gimmick, till DJ|Electro came by for a short visit from switzerland with his 2 dogies and killed that adapter and my new glas showerdoor, whilse testing it (alone) with his own fleshlight in my bathroom, after he had some rounds of 3dx on my nice new plasma and hifi in my livingroom ha haa haaa! 

So, see and hear you hopefully soon, and i wonder, if you finally managed to install a android version over/higher 4.0 on your vstroker and finally got to root it!?!?

While the conversation above was fascinating, perhaps that was better for pm then hijacking my thread, Kyuss? ;) (nice name btw)

I'm doing better on the social thing, but someone pointed out that when you first join it's easy to be all "DO ALL THE THINGS" and after that wears off, the actual socialization and relationship building can begin. So I guess we'll see?

Why thank you Kyuss! I was thinking almost exactly all of that and the links you provided completed my quest to a climax ...

the-date-movie-o.gif

Aside from that though, which is an ongoing dilemma, I agree with Antsypantsy (as I do with most others too), you find your niche and even with the brief time I spent in game I could see the members increasing if you catch you my drift. I found what I needed  after a few trial and errors and it really was wonderful and worth the wait and sifting through the unworthy (so to speak).

Make more buddies over time (for even if you don't have them, they have friends you can have), move around plenty from place to place when you can and play it (or them, as in avatars) how you want! Even the most shy people I met seem to remain shy in game, yet still find people to gel with and build virtual friendships and relationships with - Kyuss and his sister are a case in point for me as months on, I am still remembered :D

It isn't that difficult to find a partner if you are a newcomer girl around here. Just sit around at Sin or Night Club.. you don't even need to be dancing, not even wearing anything skimpy, you'll have guys PM'ing you in no time and more often than not it will lead to you having sex with them (assuming they interest you of course). You could always, like Tauri said, find a sex/orgy room or just accept a random cold invite from someone. Though the quality of the sex in both instances is not guaranteed (chances are you'll meet a lot of guys who'll just "mmmm" "ahhhh"... assuming they bother with communicating with you at all).

In any case, welcome to the fold ^^

Hey, Welcome. I'm kind of shy too and I have to constantly fight against that in order to get intimacy. I would say I agree the sex rooms are probably the easiest but in order to get to the good sex you have to be a little bit discerning. If they talk to you first that's generally going to be better than just accepting a cold invite. I kind of hang around until I see someone that interests me because of an interesting profile or look. Then I'll say hi and maybe talk about something in their profile and see where it leads.

Sometimes I get into an interesting conversation but feel too shy to ask about the sex but that's cool too really cause I maybe made a new friend.

Something I used to do when I was starting was do something to push myself out there, for example, pole dancing in sin club led to many interesting adventures.