3DXChat Community

I am new and since I joined I have not been able to enjoy this site. Every time I hit "My Profile" my computer starts to flash and glitch out. Then I get a message stating that my "display has stop responding and recovered". I'm not a computer expert, but why is it that every time I hit that button this issue arises? Can someone assist me in getting some resolution and be able to explore this site as others?

Hello HisFantasy!

The issue sounds like your graphic drivers are crashing everytime you hit the profile button. What I can suggest is, updating your graphics drivers to their newest versions and if you are using Windows 10 with older Generation NVidia cards, there is a problem with video driver crashes. So bare than in mind, but if you aren't using Windows 10 then try to update your drivers to their latest versions. Then let me know if it fixes it or not.

Regards

I watched a video on YouTube and learn how to update my driver. They told me I had the latest version and I have a sufficient amount of memory to process the game. Every time I log on and choose my character, I hit "My Profile" and it starts to black in and out and then crash. It says Intel Graphic Accelerator has stopped responding and recovery fixed the problem. I have to do a hard shut down in order to save the computer. I tried, I have yet to beginning experiencing anything here and I am becoming doubtful that I would enjoy or get to have some adventures.

What are your 3DXChat Settings at... Graphics Quality, Screen Resolution and FPs Limit. The last shouldn't matter too much but try reducing them all to the lowest setting and see if it works. If it does, then try increasing each, until you get the problem again.

What are your 3DXChat Settings at... Graphics Quality, Screen Resolution and FPs Limit. The last shouldn't matter too much but try reducing them all to the lowest setting and see if it works. If it does, then try increasing each, until you get the problem again.

The first option did not work. Where do I go to update setting? Honestly, this is the most I've had to do on my own with digital technology, so pardon me for being inadequate and unaware as others.

cordelia ment to lower all ur seetings down to the lowest, check if ok and increase bit by bit till it blows up or explodes^^

sb6ix15dn6m.jpg

kiddn ofc, no worries^^

hdp6mf1vo4xv.png

I watched a video on YouTube and learn how to update my driver. They told me I had the latest version and I have a sufficient amount of memory to process the game. Every time I log on and choose my character, I hit "My Profile" and it starts to black in and out and then crash. It says Intel Graphic Accelerator has stopped responding and recovery fixed the problem. I have to do a hard shut down in order to save the computer. I tried, I have yet to beginning experiencing anything here and I am becoming doubtful that I would enjoy or get to have some adventures.

to me it sounds like ur either trying to play on an "outdated" laptop or maybe even nearly same as worse: an onboard (or nowerdays even maybe cpu built in) just to low n weak "micky mouse graphic chip" and u wont have much or any fun or even success with that at all, for/with 3dx...if its that...just guessing, saying and typing! what are ur hardware specs that ur trying to play with!?

if u dont know what ur hardware is, just install this small free tool speccy and make either a screenshot or save ur specs as a textfile and then copy and paste ur data simply in textform in here, so ppl have or get more of a clue and can help u!!

may the force be with ya

ps: actually i wasnt gonna log in an even post now, but u got me^^ so logs off in 3 2 1 aaaaaaand, damn forgot, personal forum messenger aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh help --> *headshot*  ah, no, im done...aaaand bäääm X to close bb