3DXChat Community

What has been seen, can not be unseen.

Chrisrm15

Many moons ago....

Walked into the kitchen to get a drink, flipped on the light and there was my future mother-in-law in only her underwear...you know the ones that old people wear that are flesh colored...  For a brief, agonizing, life altering, eye burning moment, I thought she was naked.

Beige%2BPanty%2BGirdle%2B02-500x500.jpg

When-sunlight-burns-your-eyes.jpg

This movie:

Not sure how you can make a horrible movie with a cast like that, but they managed to pull it off. One of the worst big-budget pictures ever.

For shame...

/me makes finger-shaving gesture

Oh but wait! Affleck is at it again. Not only is he going to fuck batman up, hes gonna kill Superman franchise to! Doh!!!! 

*Barfs up a furball! His suit look like lego batman !!! uuugh

Oh but wait! Affleck is at it again. Not only is he going to fuck batman up, hes gonna kill Superman franchise to! Doh!!!! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwfUnkBfdZ4

*Barfs up a furball! His suit look like lego batman !!! uuugh

It'll be a blockbuster. It's kinda like that train wreck that's about to happen, you know it's going to happen any second, and yet you just..can't..look..away... :o

Guest ToxicallySweet

True Story

When I was a kid I decided to go through my parents closet and found a shoe box. I opened the shoe box and it had a at the time a weird flesh color thing and polaroid's of my mother and she had her lips wrapped around something that I had no clue what it was. Well once I got older I figured out what the hell I came across and wish I never saw that. lmao

Like mother like daughter :D