3DXChat Community

How things have changed.

Chrisrm15

Now apparently I am the vocal minority that bitched in past and those bitching posts became 2 most popular forum topics here.

That bitching and complaining I did is called customer feedback.

Before I say anything, I been here since 27 march of 2014. My subscription should last until I think end of January 2016. That close to 2 years of paying for this game, That's actually quite lot of money in poorer countries such as mine.

I been praising developers about quality and frequency of updates lately.

But I am going to rant here and deal with me, if you disagree that's okay.

Last year in fall DISCOSTU made post about this game, it could been rant at the time it was highest rated topic on whole forums.

The topic was game is bleeding subs, the game is updated too few 7 months without single sex pose or 1 shirt and 1 feature during half year. Friends who were not here for social quit because the true 5 female poses that's been in game were not enough, same goes for most gay people in this community.  What happened is that devs listened for 2 months and during those 2 months we got more updates than in first 8 months of 2014, including user polls and features people actually wanted such as group sex. Then again updates fell short.

I made similar now deleted topic that became shortly one of largest topics on this forums with over 70 likes. The topic wasn't to hurt devs it was to give community answers of why is nothing happening and if they ever heard of anything about customer loyalty because second similar quality game that actually got updated would pop up everyone who is here for sex only which is at least half of the people would ultimately end there.

Ever since that "rant" topic the game improved drastically, tons of features are added almost weekly as well sex poses, shemales got larger treatment than in year and half combined, Gay people got many poses too. PM from friendlist, Better dev communication, user screenshot contest, more communication and forum cleanup with adding moderators.

All of the above were point of my so called " rant topic "

Last thing I am going to say, When I made my topic or when discostu made his It wasn't to hate developers It was to improve this game, It was made because game was bleeding people lots of people hundreds yes that's right because I personally talked with 200 people about updates that month and I personally had over 60 people in my friendlist quit due to devs not caring or devs " not giving fuck " or that people thought paying 20 euro per month is unreasonable if there are 2 months with single shirt update and so on. Even when Lisa said we aren't paying for updates that doesn't change this is one of most pricy subscription games in the market if you don't count 3 or 12 months bundles and if people here think month after first one isn't good value anymore they will pack their stuff and leave, be it social players / rp people or just bored people who looks for sex.

My point is there is big difference between customer feedback and people being unreasonable and hating developers for anything they do. I do firmly believe my and disco posts falls under customer feedback when as the post I recently replied in the upcoming updates one falls under rant and bitching.

Just wanted to make that clear.

/rant off

I agree that some people here are unreasonable and would like updates of the size of World of Warcraft expansion and that's stupidity. BUT that's not same as customer feedback that's bitching. Please know difference.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To the point that this game no longer feels like home.

At one point I had most gift in this whole game on my avi. It was before gold became free I accumulated almost 300 gifts I was one of most popular people during april / may last year. I knew everyone who walked into sin or beach or island.

2 different things happened -

1st one that inclusion of user rooms made lots of areas at the time feel deserted because at best there was barely 100 people online at the same time and during europe mornings you could find sin / yacht / LI and beach completely empty with maybe 1 person afk somewhere and NC with 10 people.

2nd game got much larger it might not seems so but I do believe there are about 2000 people now compared to 500 or so last year, so unless you spent all your time online it's impossible to get to know everyone.

Guest Twiggy

The amount of times I have seen someone come in these forums and say if you don't like what they like, or if you don't like something about 3DX then go somewhere else.

The trouble is that is what most do, they don't stay.

You are right, 3DX has the capabilities of being huge, yet in almost 3 years has only been able to build what I would believe to be around 1,000 active members on average.

They will have much more than that in registered users but most would not be active and subscribed.

3DXChat could have had in the tens of thousands of active members if things had gone along differently, if all the people that have left were happier with what they were getting and didn't do as you say, leave because they are not.

In the twelve months since I started in 3DX I have heard of so many things promised, both officially and unofficially, rumors started by people that have contact with the devs telling us what we can expect.

Although it could be seen that those rumors were unofficial I believe that the people that forwarded on that information were given it by the devs.

Rumors of a big new night club, efforts made to give us lots more stuff for our rooms, updates are coming slow as they are working on something huge and so many things that never eventuated.

On top of that there are so many things that have been asked for repeatedly since well before i started, things that would take so little work to add or correct.

Things like a simple font change for the names above our avis so people with "L" in their names don't have to worry about imposters.

Things like a different colour font for second and third avis in our accounts to help stop the trouble that people are causing with alts.

There are lots of things that have been asked for repeatedly that not even received a reply.

Lisa once said and it has been repeated often in these forums and in the game itself, that we are not paying for updates, we are paying to play the game.

It is fine to say that and to a certain extent that is right, but I wonder how many would stay if it was announced there would be no more updates.

Updates are expected, and for a game that is so far away from being complete I am sure everyone who plays would be expecting updates.

It then becomes a question of the amount of updates we should expect for the money we are paying.

For a long time the updates were coming very slowly and things that were being asked to be addressed were not.

The devs seem to be working harder on things of late but for a long time they were being slack.

And before anyone goes off saying what do I know about what it takes to add things to the game, I do know, I have done the research and know exactly what is involved.

I now have a very high detailed character working inside Unity 5 doing animations I made, changing hair styles and clothes and lots of other things similar to what is in 3DX.

It is not as hard and time consuming as people seem to think.

To finish, the people that have come in these forums and gone off in rants as you have called it, about things they were not happy about have actually cared enough to try to do something about things and not just leave.

The worse thing I see in these forums is how people keep saying if you don't like what I like then leave.