3DXChat Community

How things have changed.

Chrisrm15

Hey everyone, I just came back to 3DX after being away for about 6 months.

I go into the world and I find find that some, not all people aren unhappy with what 3dx is. I had so much fun here before. When money was tight for me I left with all intentions to come back.

Now I have come back to have some fun again, make new friends And just relax with old friends. Well I thought anyway.

I just feel I need to get a little off my chest.

I come back to 3dx and see in the local chat people trash talk others here becuase they agree with something the other does. I have seen on the forums that some people bitch about the Devs. Because they update something people don't like. I feel most people know that they are doing their best to make us happy in the the long run. And to take one step at a time is how to do things. You always build something great one piece at time, and 3dx has the potential to be the best one yet.

Also, the forums are a anything goes now. I know Shanti talked about that in another post.

I feel that the Devs. Listen to us. When we don't like something the do something. But when some feel they have to argue and insult eachother because of it, it is going way too far. Now, don't get me wrong this place is still fun, that's why I want it to be successful.

No matter what happens we all feel that way sometimes. But for the ones that do not like 3dx, or other people that are here looking to have some fun, or just not happy with 3dx at all.. Please just go somewhere else!

I am writing this for the people that want 3dx to be the best social game out there, I know sex is a big part. But to me and alot of others it is the people you meet here that make it fun. This place, to me at one point felt like my second home. Great friends and a whole lot of fun.

There, now that is off my chest, I feel better. Now time to have a little fun.

Yes Nyeh, my point exactly. You see so much of it. It gets old and takes away the fun of this place.

Like last night, I found a group of people that were having a dance protests, because they took some features away. (I'm not going into details) But they were having fun while protesting. Why can't we all do things like that, instead of complaining how much 3dx sucks right now?

So many unhappy people, and that could easily be changed.

Its not that many unhappy people. Like in every game the small number of unhappy people tend to speak for everyone or at least the majority.

Common practise to go on the game's forums and make a big stink. If you talk as loud as you could you might sound like many and you ll probably find some supporters for your rant camapign, but all in all it is not the majority.

I will take that as a good point Nikki. I'm not looking for people to agree with me, or take my side or whatever. And I would say you are righ, the majority have no problem with the way the game is. Most seem to keep to themselves. I just know in local chat and on the forums that there are a lot of complaints. I do know that by me posting this I am no different. I just want want to know where the people are that are here to enjoy 3dx for what it is.

I like it here, I know they are out there. and I just want to have fun while I am.

Yeah... there are just some people that aren't going to be happy no matter what you do for them... They'll always want something more even after they get what they've been moaning about for ages.

Personally I just want my beach wear/Hawaiian clothes and a back alley to the Sin Club and I'd be content... but I'm not going to bitch constantly about not getting them either. 

Well, in the almost two years I have been in 3dxchat, there always been unhappy peoples and there are usually pretty vocal.

That didn't change much really. What I find out playing this game is that there patterns that most player go throught.

A common pattern is that when a player start 3dxchat, he is too busy ddiscovering the game and have fun to pay attention to there surrounding. Those unhappy people were always there, the drama was always there but it only later that the player notice it as it awareness of the game expend. Then usually come the phase, it was much better when I started.

I have seen a lot of those topic since the forum was launched.

I now suspect that it is most us that is changing and reacting differently.

Sure, the Sin Club is not what it used to be and there much more players then it used too when I joined. But in the end, I still see a bunch of people having fun, some bitching, some seeking drama and quite a good share of humping.

Oh yeah, there is alot of humping skar lol.

The guess why I see more of it now. Is because my old friends are no longer here.

I guess when I was here before, I did not notice it as much because I was chatting with my friend. I guess now I find it hard to find people to chat with, and I am seeing it more now.

I see it very differently. When I select View New Content, as I generally do when i go to the forum each time, the vast majority of threads are far from controversial.

There is a saying, Chrism15 (actually there was a book of that name)... You Can't Go Home Again ;)

Haha I guess no matter what you do, if you are away from something it is bound to change.

But by the sounds of it. I guess it has not changed all that much. Most people have fun here, some have drama, some don't care, and some are good, some are not so friendly lol.

Again for me, I think alot has to do with me having more people to talk to, I may have not noticed most of the negitve stuff.

I just need to find some new people to talk to. Instead of looking at what might be "new"

Well, in the almost two years I have been in 3dxchat, there always been unhappy peoples and there are usually pretty vocal.

That didn't change much really. What I find out playing this game is that there patterns that most player go throught.

A common pattern is that when a player start 3dxchat, he is too busy ddiscovering the game and have fun to pay attention to there surrounding. Those unhappy people were always there, the drama was always there but it only later that the player notice it as it awareness of the game expend. Then usually come the phase, it was much better when I started.

I have seen a lot of those topic since the forum was launched.

I now suspect that it is most us that is changing and reacting differently.

Sure, the Sin Club is not what it used to be and there much more players then it used too when I joined. But in the end, I still see a bunch of people having fun, some bitching, some seeking drama and quite a good share of humping.

I can't agree with this more. The game didn't change, roughly the same long time users back them are here now. The same dramas pop up and the same discussions on the forums are still around. What changes is that once you've been around the game for a while, built friendships(and enmities sometimes) your perspective on the game changes as you yourself can become involved in dramas or hear about them. 

A few things that I'll agree that did change though (and for the better and not for the worse) is that there is more communication between the devs and the community and the forums are much less messier now than they were a few months back.

As for people complaining about updates. Well, there were a few developer promises that took a sweet long time to be implemented, up to the point some people (myself included) even discarded the possibility of seeing them (like the PM's from FL). We are still waiting for the much promised color palette, so it's kinda frustrating when you log in to the game to find out they added caps of all things... I fucking hate caps.... it's really frustrating. And while I'm not as vocal as some members of the community regarding updates I can see, and even relate with, where they are coming from.

Been here for oh...2 years now at least? Back then because the community was smaller, it was easier for one player to have a big impact. There was this one girl, can't remember her name now, she would round everyone up in a room (island most of the time) and have us start a game. Truth or dare, speed make-out, kiss tag, etc. We used to have impromptu undies parties at the club (most of time they were pink undies parties...I still wear mine just in case).

The community was small so we all knew each other and everyone's quirks. That was a nice time. But we had very few poses, very few clothing, very few everything. Now we have more of everything except it does feel like it's less personal. Try calling a pink undies party in the club nowadays and see how far you go. People don't know each other so they're shy I guess. Still, the variety of people has grown a lot and therefore we see a ton more variety in all aspects of social interaction. I'm basically saying people are horny in cool new ways lol.

It'S basically the same IRL. I was dirt poor ten years ago and everything was simple and more intense somehow. Now I'm doing alright but life has lost some of it's flavour. I have more things but they mean less to me.

Anyway, back to the club with me!

Cheers

.. well.... welcome back Chris... I have been here now, for allmost two years,on and off, but things may have changed. yes I agree,there are alot of new peeps on here and definitely an increase in game options which is not a bad thing, and so on and so fourth..I have to say yes to a degree, about what you mentioned about Sinn , I think it sort of changed as well, I think it is alot more tamer I think, and so damn Quiet.lol But haha , that's why guys like myself are here to help create a platform for sheer Mayhem lol... I am still the same old wild lunatic,AS I started as, whose main goal is fun, fun, fun!!! I allways still try and go to a room like sinn and others, to fire up the crowd,guns a blazing,put fire under your asses and create social upheaval..I think at times someone must take the Riegns, and the way I see it, that someone mine as well be me.lol..I allways try and stir up the pot a little, and help create a little fun and social anarchy..lol..I still try to start up conversations with pretty much everyone I can in the rooms,with a goal in hopes of creating fun, wild out of this world dialogue, that at times can explode,into an all out orgy of fun,deparavity,nakedness,and just plain social mayhem....So anyways lol.I don't get on as much as I would like...it's summer here and I am not on as much as I am during the long Hibernating months of winter, but when I do, then it's all balls out, go big or go home!!! .lol I do try and help to rejuvenate places like sinn and other environments when I am in game, to thier old glory days, full of sinn, sex, fun, socializing , and utter mayhem, .well..lol...Someone has to , and that someone mine as well be me...Lmao. Thanks..Robo..xxxx

.. well.... welcome back Chris... I have been here now, for allmost two years,on and off, but things may have changed. yes I agree,there are alot of new peeps on here and definitely an increase in game options which is not a bad thing, and so on and so fourth..I have to say yes to a degree, about what you mentioned about Sinn , I think it sort of changed as well, I think it is alot more tamer I think, and so damn Quiet.lol But haha , that's why guys like myself are here to help create a platform for sheer Mayhem lol... I am still the same old wild lunatic,AS I started as, whose main goal is fun, fun, fun!!! I allways still try and go to a room like sinn and others, to fire up the crowd,guns a blazing,put fire under your asses and create social upheaval..I think at times someone must take the Riegns, and the way I see it, that someone mine as well be me.lol..I allways try and stir up the pot a little, and help create a little fun and social anarchy..lol..I still try to start up conversations with pretty much everyone I can in the rooms,with a goal in hopes of creating fun, wild out of this world dialogue, that at times can explode,into an all out orgy of fun,deparavity,nakedness,and just plain social mayhem....So anyways lol.I don't get on as much as I would like...it's summer here and I am not on as much as I am during the long Hibernating months of winter, but when I do, then it's all balls out, go big or go home!!! .lol I do try and help to rejuvenate places like sinn and other environments when I am in game, to thier old glory days, full of sinn, sex, fun, socializing , and utter mayhem, .well..lol...Someone has to , and that someone mine as well be me...Lmao. Thanks..Robo..xxxx

That's what we need Robo, we need more like you to get the party going. The fun I remember was going into a room and people were all having fun with eachother.

I remember Dande & Shanti always were the life of the party. But now Dande is hard to find. Sigh.... Oh well times change, and people change.

Welcome back to the fun Chrisrm15. :)

I've only been around, off and on, for about a year, but my perspective on updates is a little different because I came from an aging similar place that hadn't been updated often for YEARS. Still very fond memories to say the least, but I find 3dx, its wonderful community, and the steady stream of updates from month to month to be a breath of fresh air.

Is there stuff I'd love to see? Absolutely, just like everyone else probably has a few things on a mental list. But it just isn't something I'm going to fuss about too much. I love the people here, all the brilliant, funny, clever spirits I get to meet and play with. It's wonderful and night after night I have to literally drag myself away to sleep and my cheeks are hurting from laughing so much.

Things change, people we are fond of come and go, but I find there are always fun new people to meet and get to know and that's one of the true joys of this place.

First of all Welcome back Chrisrm15,

I too have been gone for a while and I just came back. The place is a lot different then before, but to me, I find that a good thing. Sometimes change is for the best, sometimes we don't like it at first, but we do in the long run.

I left here about a year ago, I remembered all the fun that I had, Like you said, you remember people like Dande, Jessicaa, as well as me. This place may not be the same, but remember Chris, live in the now, not the past. Good things will come your way ;)

whow kacey, wb to u 2 and hey, are u married or forgivn in 3dx already!?

laughs looks and searches...kiddn ofc hahahaa

however, bloody well n good writtn...if i may say so ma'am!!

16765103nh.gif

n8 @ll

runs, jumps and dives out again finally 4 a while

Why thank you ;) I do my best lol :P

• 2 weeks later...

*looks in the mirror* hmm well i still look the same, name in game is stil the same ... so i guess i am here.. and i am online daily these days:o in sin mostly :P And welcome back :)

As for changes in 3dx, yes it changed and anyone who says otherwise either has bad memory or lies :) well not 3dx itself to he exact but peopel and the way they interact, rarey do i get a pleasant thing as a fun conversation in local chat which used to be my bread and butter in 3dx. People turned more private and not willing to talk to people they don't already know for some reason :) or prefer to tlak in private rather then local. Which is sad for me, but hey, can't judge peopel for doing what they want :)