3DXChat Community

BOILER ROOM - 3DXCHAT 007

Nikki

21o3qzb.png

Boiler Room is a music platform that hosts intimate live music sessions with an invite-only audience in mostly private locations. It started as the reaction from a group of London musicians to the creative restrictions of the ticketed commercial live music circuit and from fans of an emerging London scene to their frustration at the inability for its music to gain the recognition it deserved.

The 7th Boiler Room session is making a U-Turn and going back to were it started with only myself as DJ. To be honest there were a lot of problems getting DJ's lined up for the session. Last minute cancellations and fighting about who is invited and who is not aswell as the arguing about it made me tired. So I am going to present Boiler Room to you again, on my own. As I said on my DJ appreciation thread, that I will stay away from public for now and this is probably the only event you going to see me mixing. So if you like what I do, save the date and be there.

Looking forward to you all.

http://vfusion.de/boilerroom/boilerroom007.mp3

Yeh for this month silly. I schedule my room once a month can be at any day.

Always looking to keep it within the month and dont miss any. This time it was really on the last day of the month :P

21o3qzb.png

Boiler Room is a music platform that hosts intimate live music sessions with an invite-only audience in mostly private locations. It started as the reaction from a group of London musicians to the creative restrictions of the ticketed commercial live music circuit and from fans of an emerging London scene to their frustration at the inability for its music to gain the recognition it deserved.

The 7th Boiler Room session is making a U-Turn and going back to were it started with only myself as DJ. To be honest there were a lot of problems getting DJ's lined up for the session. Last minute cancellations and fighting about who is invited and who is not aswell as the arguing about it made me tired. So I am going to present Boiler Room to you again, on my own. As I said on my DJ appreciation thread, that I will stay away from public for now and this is probably the only event you going to see me mixing. So if you like what I do, save the date and be there.

Looking forward to you all.

You can count on us if you need atleast bartenders there :D always remember nik! after all we owe you a big one