3DXChat Community

Some fun dance moves from my other fav game <3 I wish we had here!

Nymphpott

OMG, We absolutely positively and ultimately need cool dance moves like this! 

This is from a little MMO game called Dragons Nest that i play. It is a fast paced hack n slash real time dungeon grinder, Has been out for a few years in English on north american servers but started over in Korea. It has a whole bunch of characters and each one has 2 different dance moves. The dancing in this game stands out IMHO above any other mmo game i played because it is all based of popular hit songs, From kpop to Mj and even Beyonce!

Check em out quick. here. 

Would love to see some cool moves stolen straight up from hit songs like Dragons nest does in the future, I know their is plenty of other stuff more important right now for devs to be working on like mens cloths, pigtails ,gay/lesbian stuff mini games and new locals, ect ect ect.. But i personally would do a gosh darned barrel roll to get some of these dance moves. Especially the Sorceress one based of popular kpop song. That is my fav. She lifts her hands above her head and does these cute little kitten paws at on point and it makes me smile!  It would be so cute and cool to see 3dxchat avatars totally boogieing out like this!

If a old korean mmo can do this so good. Then why can't 3dxchat?. Our dancing appearances ranges from Gypsies being set on fire to girls looking like they have to pea. a gecko dance that looks like a old housewife hopped up on to many prescription meds. A stiff neck head bobbing dance. I do enjoy a few dances, Both new and old and use em all on occasion for kicks and giggles. I just think seeing as how their is only 3 things to do here, Fuck, chat or dance. That the dancing could be made a hella lot more fun in the future! 

Imagine walking into the nightclub here and seeing Avatars pulling off Beyonce moves? HOLY GUACAMOLEEE, that would be insane and a fantasy come true for most people here to be able to dance like their idol in this virtual world! She just oozes sex apeal and has the skills to back it up! She rocks and we should be able to as well!

Say whatever you want about MJ but the man could out dance anyone on the planet and i bet the guys here would love being able to pull of some of his dance moves. Especially the crotch grab! hehehe :P

i also know we have plenty of Kpop fans who would love busting out to their favorite bands awesome moves. Could get synced up and everything and have some serious fun at Kpop Themed party!

Haha. just some food for thought to chew on and some fun :D

It's nice to see that South Korea finally got those Backstreet Boys and N'Sync CDs we sent them in the mid 90s.

Hmm, I wonder if that group is aware that Van Morrison exists. I hope not. I hear that song too much. DO YOU REMEMBER WHEN WE USED TO SING SHA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LALA DI DA

Also, boo pigtails. Yuck. :P

I'll take skanking, though :D

And a ska station :3 Need some Reel Big Fish and shit... or to just get around to streaming myself

Guest Twiggy

Hey NymphPott,

love the dance moves.

A while back i started working on a suggestion for 3DX for dance stuff, kind of gave up on the idea for different reasons that I wont get in to.

The idea was to have it so we had a lot of smaller moves where we could put together our own routines.

The pic shows something like i mean, say 20 moves where certain ones would blend in with where others finish, each move that would blend gets highlighted in yellow as shown.

You could then chose the next part of your routine from one of those highlighted moves.

Under that there could be a section where you could enter a series of moves, creating your own full routine that would loop when the end is reached.

I kind of thought it could be fun for us to be able to make up our own routines.

dance.jpg

I think there are a few online dance games with combos and stuff similar to that Twiggy, especially in the asian markets. Like Dance Groove Online and DANCE! and now that I'm googling a bunch of others. I've tried some for the motion sensing Wii and Xbox that were a lot of fun but haven't done them online before even though some of them look really cute. I love your idea and think it'd be a totally fun mini-game to have dancing like that here in 3dx. :)

Hey NymphPott,

love the dance moves.

A while back i started working on a suggestion for 3DX for dance stuff, kind of gave up on the idea for different reasons that I wont get in to.

The idea was to have it so we had a lot of smaller moves where we could put together our own routines.

The pic shows something like i mean, say 20 moves where certain ones would blend in with where others finish, each move that would blend gets highlighted in yellow as shown.

You could then chose the next part of your routine from one of those highlighted moves.

Under that there could be a section where you could enter a series of moves, creating your own full routine that would loop when the end is reached.

I kind of thought it could be fun for us to be able to make up our own routines.

dance.jpg

Hell yeah. I would gobble that up and make all sorts of dances Twiggy. As Long as i could actually get it looking as good  as the Dragons nest without needing a degree or 3 weeks to program every dance. Could you imagine trying to Replicate Beyonce "Singe girl" dance with this? It would be a feat and a half. Would be no easy task at all. She moves fast as heck!   

I love this idea but i am to lazy to attempt recreating one of the best damn dancers in worlds moves. .Would prefer devs deal with specific dances to get it perfect with mocap and proper software. But i would like this as well to spice up my own routine and existing dances. Looks like cool concept

It's nice to see that South Korea finally got those Backstreet Boys and N'Sync CDs we sent them in the mid 90s.

Hmm, I wonder if that group is aware that Van Morrison exists. I hope not. I hear that song too much. DO YOU REMEMBER WHEN WE USED TO SING SHA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LALA DI DA

Also, boo pigtails. Yuck. :P

I'll take skanking, though :D

And a ska station :3 Need some Reel Big Fish and shit... or to just get around to streaming myself

Goddammit Verm! You will learn to like pigtails! Especially if they make em for boys to ! :D

Goddammit Verm! You will learn to like pigtails! Especially if they make em for boys to ! :D

You're going to have to try really hard to make me like pigtails.

Hahahaha

I'm just joking.

You won't make me like pigtails, just like you won't make me like that baby voice women do sometimes *shudder*