Thank you Gizmo   :)

#22 LesterFoxx

LesterFoxx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 06:44 PM

Hello Tech. support,

I think there is a problem when you try to add a new character..  Last night before I before I stopped playing here.  I wanted to add a avatar.  Misssexyblue.   Well, the your accounting system took its 10,000 gold from my account I started to create her.  I thought everything was ok. So I saved her came back on today.  No Misssexyblue.  My account was 10,000 less .  Is there a limit on the number of avatars you can have,  I have three already, Misssexyblue would have been my forth.   Could you please explain what happened .  

Thank you

#23 XxSasssy

XxSasssy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 07:16 PM

Thank you so much.   It's working .

• Shanti likes this

#24 Shanti

Shanti

𝐵𝒪𝒮𝒮𝒴 𝐵𝐼𝒞𝐻𝐸

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts
  • LocationASSylum

Posted 29 January 2016 - 02:28 AM

Hello Tech. support,

I think there is a problem when you try to add a new character..  Last night before I before I stopped playing here.  I wanted to add a avatar.  Misssexyblue.   Well, the your accounting system took its 10,000 gold from my account I started to create her.  I thought everything was ok. So I saved her came back on today.  No Misssexyblue.  My account was 10,000 less .  Is there a limit on the number of avatars you can have,  I have three already, Misssexyblue would have been my forth.   Could you please explain what happened .  

Thank you

The maximum number of avatars is 3 per account. It's currently impossible to create a 4th character when you already have 3, so I don't know how you managed to do so.

Maybe it was a bug. The only option would be to contact support and explain the situation, maybe they will be able to refund the 10k xgolds.

http://3dxchat.com/support/

#25 LesterFoxx

LesterFoxx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 04:33 PM

Thank you for your quick response.  Ok this is how it happened.  I got disconnect msg., it sent me back to the create new avatar screen.  All of my existing avatars were gone.  So, I tried to add a new one.  There use to be a problem/bug that you could do this.  That was fixed.  But this new one takes your Xgold  but you get nothing in return.  So that bug is back.  

Thank you  

#26 Shanti

Shanti

𝐵𝒪𝒮𝒮𝒴 𝐵𝐼𝒞𝐻𝐸

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts
  • LocationASSylum

Posted 29 January 2016 - 08:33 PM

I see, ya I think this happens when there is an issue on the server. I've had it as well few times. But when it happens never try to recreate a character, just close game completely and restart. Because your characters are still there.

You should still try to write to support and explain the situation, they may be able to refund those xgolds. Worth a shot.

#27 LesterFoxx

LesterFoxx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 10:11 PM

Thanks Shanti.  I have already written them.  Lets hope something can be done about it.  Enjoy your day.

#28 jayjay29nh

jayjay29nh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 10:05 PM

justanewmembershiptodayanditkeepssayinge-mailandpasswordarenotrightwhenihavethee-mailtheysentprintedrightinfronofme

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users