3DXChat Community

Overdesigned Room Lock-out

Thoxik

Hi there. I was browsing the forum and didn't find that particular error so I am creating it as a topic. But I consider having overlooked an existing one so sorry fpr the possible double post at that point.

Problem is that I may have overdesigned my main room (too many items?) From a certain point on, whenever I enter that room or try to design it, I got stock with the loading room screen. If I click around I can hear the sounds as if I would move around the appartement, but I still see only the loading screen. Two mails to the bug team stayed unanswered so far. The smaller room works like a charm, so it must have something to do with the bigger one. I created two other avatars and their large rooms work. Is there a way to reset the big room without killing off my avatar? Any help appreciated as it gets a little annoying.

Best regards

Thoxik

If you manage to reach the bugged home through the home edit, it will appear as black, and if so, even tho you don't see anything, everything is still there :

Try to pin point where the "character editor" button is and click it, to get out. Then return to your home and it should appear as completely wiped and fully white.

If you can't manage to reach the home through the home edit, and keep being stuck at the loading screen, you can write to either Lisa or Gizmo (admins) and they will be able to reset your home without having to delete your avatar.