3DXChat Community

Things that could be added to the new Profile GUI

Guest Twiggy

Guest Twiggy

For starters dande where you got the figure of 60% I believe to be a load of crap.

I have reacted to what people have said about the rape room yes, but i have in no way made it the main topic of things I have said in here.

But as you have now made such an issue of it I will tell you something I had found today when i spoke with a good friend of mine.

This person is a councilor, in this area where I live if you are raped she is the one sent by the police or department of human services to help you and your family through it.

I spoke with her about this exact issue and this is what she said.

People who have fantasies of rape have different levels of willingness or want to perform an actual rl rape.

It will be form a very minor level to actually planning and committing rape.

Having it so several like minded people can get together and act out these fantasies and discuss these fantasies is dangerous, it will highten the level of willingness and want to perform an actual rl rape.

It not only can, but is likely to produce a rl rape.

Now that is from a person that knows exactly what she is talking about.

I was not going to say this in here, several people in 3dx already know, but as I am now sure I will not venture in there again i will say it.

Having been raped, I will never respect anyone that openly shows they have fantasies of rape.

Having been raped I think I know a lot more about it than you do.

Twiggy i am really sorry that this has happened to you and i hope that person will face fate worst then death. I am also sorry to say but i think mods should close this thread down as it is going in circles with everyone agreeing with each other and arguing between each other about the same thing. To explain everybody is saying public display of rape is not ok yet everybody is arguing with some one (dont know who) like as if somebody is saying: yep naming rooms rape or publicly acting out rape fantasy is ok. It is going in circles and nothing productive is coming out of this anymore. Plus it got really far away from what Twiggy suggested in a first place. 

Could add a sexual preference list thats optional to fill in, that might help mix and match better for those with niche sexual interests here.

good idea nina and i added that in my idea pig, aeh pic in my post on page 1 here

sfxslye8qdut.jpg

i also just had a nother idea; why not let the ppl fill in there gender just like we do with locations!? i also had the idea first of setting it up simular lke twiggys idea, but in a different way when creating an avatar! but what if ppl later change their mind, open up more and want to change it!? means, create a new avi again after how many years?!!? and like that ppl can add what the hell they like: male, female, shemale, transgender, roleplayer, elephant from mars or whatever oder just leave it empty if one wishes!! like that one can also change/edit it later, if one feels "more comfortable" or for whatever reasons!  and like that nobody would be forced to do anything when creating an avi and atleast it would be a small(er) step, but atleast a step in "that direction". cause whatever ull setup for ppl to do twiggy, as many have writtn, unfortunately, if somebody wants to lie with 'RP - Real Life', he/she will do so, no matter what givn options there are or ever will be in here @ 3dx!! like that it would be optional and voluntary for ppl to fill in or to do or not!

things id like to see in new gui:

• "button" for club events

• "button" for dj events (as suggested in here by twiggy)

• "button" for 'forumlinks'((as suggested in here by twiggy) (but including 2 static -> unremovable links for 'rules' in atleast 5 main languages like

english, german, russian, spanish, french and for

'support' on top before user forumlinks can be added))

• "button" for real life specs (optional and on a voluntary base)

idk about this 1, but guess lots of ppl would like to use it, just like alot dont, but thats ok - guessing chance of usage 50/50%

• field for 'gender specs' (optional and on a voluntary base)

same about this 1 here and one of the "hottest" subjects in this forum and game, but guess lots of ppl would use it and even lots would like to see it beeing used!

just like alot 4 diff reasons will not want to use it and in some cases, after thinking about it again and reading below at 17:20, cause not all hide and are evil minded, but still alot!

- guessing chance of usuage 33/67%

• field for 'sexual preferences'

• field for 'club names' and display of 'club logos' (maybe for gold cause we need a bigger dev team muahaha...to be continued)

• smaller 'stop sex' button | and or other location of that atleast

• possibility to place the 'sex speed slider' where we want

• individual, adjustable size of the 'sex speed slider' (or just make it a lill bigger)

• adding a '3rd sound slider' for moaning sound volume for christ sake, thx

[edit]

just read after posting, soz to read that twiggy and as i wrote up there, also in our family we have to deal with those consequences sadly and

thats why also i was so pissed off, as i heared of that room name 'RAPE' and i hope ppl who ever did that to u twiggy and my aunt and others........no, i wont say or write it down now and in here. @ millia, the main intension of this topic is actually very good, cause now we have the possibility to help to create and form "gui whishes" whilsed its just beeing build/prgrammed and as i wrote up there also already:

derail-meme-generator-this-thread-has-be

hey guyz, just thinking, once were going totally OT here, why dont the mods open a topic called "room names" or just something of a cind to suit this subject, and merge all post about this issue "rape n room names" in there, so we can use this topic here for further ideas that we would like to see in the new gui....just thinkin n writn

This is going too far.

Rape is a crime. Period. Naming a room "Rape" is against the game's rules. Period. What's in people's mind is their own business. Period.

But all the crap against "genderswap" make me very uncomfortable. I'm a man, pansexual, I play a transgendered girl, its on my profile. My honesty is not rewarded, I was targeted by jokes or insults and have had very few intimate partners in the game, and most of them were woman who seems to be kinder here. May be people who hide their real gender are not all evil masterminds who want to play mindgames, but just people who want to achieve an innocent fantasy in a fucking virtual world and are afraid to be rejected.

Why all this shit storm about gender ? Do you think all the "BBC people" in the game are real person of colour ? Is that not a much more offensive lie ? Objectification of persons of colour is in my view a bigger issue than a poor guy pretending to be a woman.

There always will be decievers, no rules can change that.

(english is not my native, forgive the mistakes I could have made)

As I see and thought it will happen this discussion is going nowhere. As for the statistics it is all over the psychology articles you could atleast do some research before trying to deny it. 

I undersant and not trying to belittle your horrable experience , but it is not an excuse to make peopel feel like they are freaks and act liek a biggot.

Anyways i am done with this topic.

Best,

Dande.

As expected this thread devolved into a thread where a few "real life" people including some of the mods accuse everyone who doesn't post pics of twenty somethings that are supposed to be them in their forum info as liars and much worse (I really love how a few of you have basically called all role players rapists by posting an example of someone in the game opening a room with rape in the title). 

Where are you Skar? You told me in the last thread like this you'd stand up for us if this happened. It's disgusting that this attitude is allowed. All of you participating in it should be ashamed of yourselves. "Every playstyle is valid!" Right? Yeah, until you refuse to post a pic of some twenty something and tell people that it's you. 

You want to know why there are crappy people pretending to be hot young girls here? It's not to cyber rape the 40 year old ugly ass homophobe. It's because they just want to be accepted, popular and loved. The only way you jerks accept people is when they declare themselves to be hot "real" teeny girls. You are responsible for creating the very people that you seem to violently hate.

Please there is no reason to get offended. Nobody said that people are rapists. How about you try accepting the ideas that were given and debunking them with what is wrong with that pertecular idea insted of telling people they should be ashamed. And yes it is allowed because that is called discussion. You have people here on both sides discussing the matter. Calling people jerks really dont help your case at all. So far it has been civil in here. It would be nice if it could continue.

This is getting way out of hand.

This topic is named "Things that could be added to the new Profile GUI", so I will recommend  to focus on ideas  for profiles instead of spreading onto such delicate and unrelated matters.

Inappropriate links  are being made, and the slight mention of in game moderators, which has been already discussed several times, and for which devs have given a powerful ignore function.

If this discussion cannot go on in a respectful manner and ON TOPIC, without attacks thrown from one side to another, attacks towards other players, moderators and/or administrators : this topic will be locked without further notice.

Thank you for your understanding and keep it civil.

Guest Twiggy

Thank you Shanti, I think that was needed to be said, the thread needs to get back on topic.

So I will clarify what this thread is all about and the meaning behind what was suggested.

I suggested we need to do something about the people who are supplying information on their profiles that is not adjacent with who they are in real life, and using their freedom to do so to take advantage of unsuspecting new players that do not know what goes on in this game.

We all know this is going on and I for one am sick of hearing nothing can be done when there is things that can be done.

People have said that having it so people would be required to check a box or something to say that the info they have supplied is for roleplay, as it is not a representation of their real life self would not do anything.

They say that the people using the profiles in that way would still just do the same and not check the box.

Well yes some would still do that, there is no way to have them all stop, I fully agree with that and knew that when I 1st put up this post.

But, if you look at who are doing this at the moment you will see that there would be different types of or reasons why people are.

There will be people that are doing so because they think they are allowed to, there is nothing in the rules that says they can't. Would all of these people continue to do so if a rule was put in place to say they can't ?

There will be people that are doing so because they have found excuses for them selves to convince them selves they are doing no wrong. If we make it so they have to break rules and know for sure they are lieing and deliberately deceiving, will all of them continue to do so ?

There will be people that know they are doing wrong and not care, and yes all of them will likely continue to do so, but at least people may start to report them when it is known they should have checked the box.

I will repeat what i have said before in this post, the psyche behind people doing what deep down they know to be wrong is that most have to find a way to excuse them selves for doing so, most, if they can't will not do so.

Now if you have answered these questions truthfully and still believe nothing can be done i don't know what else I can say.

My opinion is it would lesson the amount of people doing this and make it so the ones that continue to do so know they are in danger of being reported.

And having say 5 instead of 10 lurking around waiting for the unsuspecting new players I think is an improvement, especially when those 5 would also know they are in danger of being reported and likely eventually will.

I also suggested we could supply live links to pages we select on these forums to open up the forums to players, in particular new players who don't know what the forum can present to them.

I showed some examples, I am not suggesting that it has to be exactly like I have shown, but felt if i showed them it could start some discussion on what could be done, and if in fact there would be any benefit to doing so.

Later in the post I said some things and announced I no longer wanted to be part of 3DX, I then came back to explain why I had said those things and what had happened to make me feel that way.

part of that was that I had seen a room called RAPE.

The reaction to that had this thread go in a completely different direction and i felt i was made to defend things I had said.

I did how ever explain that I thought that room being called RAPE and that 16 people attended that room was a sign that things were getting out of control inside the game.

That things that I feel we need to start controlling has had an influence on the way people are thinking and is resulting in people thinking that sort of thing is ok.

And those reasons were my only intention for bringing it into this thread.

Now without meaning to get into a slinging match with dande I think it important that people know this, as she has stated something in here.

Dande I know there has been studies done where high percentages of women in particular have been shown to have fantasies of rape.

Those figures show people that have had fantasies where most in the profession only include a small percentage of them as rape in the actual true meaning of rape.

Those figures are so high because they include people who have had fantasies where they are saying no but really want it, where they being forced to submit to their partner when they say no and things like that.

the actual figure of people who have fantasies of being forcefully raped where they do not like what is happening is actually around 5% for women and less for men, and most that have that fantasy on frequent occasions seek help.

People that openly show their fantasies for rape take it beyond being a fantasy and start leaning towards it being a desire.

no offense, readn morrow^^

for me, now n today

Time-out.jpg

nice weekend @ll, what ever ur f**** gender is
and how u feel like best in ur char(s)

:ph34r:

ps:

from a quote in my 'forum about me'

Somtimes 3DX | WC | Local n Forum feels like a middle-school playground populated by brats in ski masks who name-call and taunt with the fake bravery of their anonymity and one also discovers oneself ranting in there suddenly, so soz 4 that guyz, just sayin. But sometimes - thank goodness - 3DX itself it's also nicer than real life and you have to be honest and admit and understand why im proud of so many things in my life...but nothing beats beeing a surrogate^^

iw3usni7kmxh.jpg

over and out

It appears that the intent behind this topic was only partly about improvement of the new profiles.

Therefore the team of moderators has decided to lock this topic in order to prevent it from spinning out of control further more, with unneeded fights and off topics, which unfortunately cannot be avoided it seems.

Thank you for your understanding.