3DXChat Community

Your favorite strong fictional female character?

CathyDeeFox

So thought it would be interesting to see which are your favorite strong female character in fiction? It can either be a villain or a heroine or even someone on the sideline like that Scarecrow Digimon, only thing is that it is a female character, that has a very strong personality and that may have influenced you in any way. 

I go first!

For me, I would say that Jamie Moriarty (Villain) from "Elementary" and Lagertha (Heroine) from "Vikings" are my two favorite on shared first position. 

tumblr_mv9gnovHh11r5kvnbo1_500.gif vikings.png?w=580

That's tough. I can think of several, though I guess it depends what you mean by "strong".

I'll go with my two favorite Dynasty Warriors girls, I guess? I don't know if Tamamo from Fate/extra counts, though as a fox girl I think you'll agree that she's the best ;3

4FGri46.png

Anway, Lianshi and Zhang Chunhua are the best<3

dynasty-warriors-8-xtreme-legends-liansh

dynasty-warriors-8-zhang-chunhua-artwork

THE BEST

669110EllenRipleybadass.png

Yup,  gonna have to second this as my all time most badass favorite Woman character. Ellen Ripley From Alien went through hell and back and whooped some major butt in the process.( AKA:Sigourney Weaver )

It was a time when woman were not getting any breaks in major films and Hollywood. Was unheard of for a Female to be the star of a sci-fi or action film. It still rare to see females get the lead role in such a huge franchise blockbuster films to date. We see a few today but not many still. 

tumblr_nktutsXr5z1rawb5do5_500.gif