3DXChat Community

Post your favorite TV shows

Lyam

If you aren't watching this, you should be.  It's one of the best new shows to come around in a long time and the 'tech' jargon is spot on, not some regurgitated pop culture crap that all real techies laugh at when we hear it.

F90CFD8D-FF12-4B44-B4F22FFF6E594964.jpg

Just saw the 3. Episode of Mr. Robot. Its really unique and awesome, though im still asking myself the Fight Club question ;)

I just like how Elliot sees the world :) <mild spoiler ahead>  and dude srsly... what is wrong with Mr. Wellick :o

Dare Devil and Sense8 are my favourite TV shows right now. If Mr. Robot can keep this level of quality, its a candidate for my personal nr. 1 ^^

I really recommend Sense8. It is just such a ... different approach in a positive way. You should at least give it a try, its worth it even if you end up not liking it ;)

Guest ToxicallySweet

These are my Favs but I do have others and I hate that Dexter and True Blood are over.

lbgKGWB.jpg

tnNja1J.jpg

6Fifk8z.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

My favorites tv show ?.... Well some are yet mentionned : The walking dead , Doctor who , Vikings . Recently i discovered another that i like very much named Crisis .

For scientific aspect i like Mysteries of the universe too ( for the ones that want learn few things about where they live :D )

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MickaL

i like how i meet your mother, the walking dead, the game of throne, falling skies, American Horror Stories and the Shield. :)

i like the Barclay Premier League show too, god bless Manchester United. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...