3DXChat Community

Is this really just a sex game?

Sage Stoner

Not sure if I follow you Loonie.. your first paragraph is.. pretty much what I said in myself? Your second paragraph was.. well.. could you elaborate when I was harmful or disrespectful in my post? Because I don't really understand why you brought the whole "we must respect and not be harmful to each other" argument on me.

Not sure if I follow you Loonie.. your first paragraph is.. pretty much what I said in myself? Your second paragraph was.. well.. could you elaborate when I was harmful or disrespectful in my post? Because I don't really understand why you brought the whole "we must respect and not be harmful to each other" argument on me.

She didn't target you.

"Learn to respect each other and live together without harm to each other ."

Her sentance is simply a general statement about the game and something Loonie as been advocate as long as I read her on the forum.  About respecting each other and live together without harming the one around us. 

She didn't target you.

"Learn to respect each other and live together without harm to each other ."

Her sentance is simply a general statement about the game and something Loonie as been advocate as long as I read her on the forum.  About respecting each other and live together without harming the one around us. 

like.jpg

True . 

Thank you .

well 3dx without sex ... it have volleyball, game of bottle and you can buy beer for 35 g, with almost no clothing opinions for male.

So it is hard to say if it would be popular Likely not since there are no activities just few areas and without sex game is kinda empty.

Also while not counting 6 and 1 year subscription or 1 year special that was this dec / january where it turns year for 5 euro per month. 1 month here is 20 euro, which currently is one and if not most expensive game on the market.

Yes f2p games are more expensive but ppl dont notice if they spent 1 euro here 2 euro there etc but when you get hit by 20 month paywall its quite noticable.

Dear lord, IMVU is certainly not free to play. It may be free to join but actually playing , It is very expensive. I have spent more in a month there then i will in a year here

As far as asking if i would play without the sex.... YES. The sex draws you in from the start but its the people who keep me logging in on a daily basis. 

Dear lord, IMVU is certainly not free to play. It may be free to join but actually playing , It is very expensive. I have spent more in a month there then i will in a year here

As far as asking if i would play without the sex.... YES. The sex draws you in from the start but its the people who keep me logging in on a daily basis. 

Yeah, it was kinda like that with me... funniest times of them all so far was a deep heart-to-heart I've had with a recent friend (love you Emma ^^)