3DXChat Community

regarding renewal payments from Greece

GeorgeGr

Hello,

This topic is meant to be read by admins only.. I didn't know where else to put this post so I post it in here.

Dear game admins,

As you probably already know, Greece is under a major economical and political crisis right now. As a result our government has decided that the banks are closed until further notice (we don't know where the banks will open again) and that payments outside Greece are forbidden. This means that we can make payments only inside Greece. Payments using our credit cards, paysafe cards issued in Greece, Paypal transactions etc.. are not possible if the destination is a country outside Greece.

My own personal account is not an issue here as I have already purchased a 6 month subscription.

But, what will happen to other Greek people who want to renew real soon and they can't? Is there any "redemption" period you can offer for those people only as an exception and as a sign of support/sympathy?

I would be very sad to find out that some of the friends I have made in here will not be able to join the game because of this :(

Best regards

What will happen to USA friends in game if still going in that way ?

The US Total National Debt currently stands at:

$18,152,809,942,589

We hope everyone has a fun and safe Independence Day weekend! As you celebrate, remember much progress still needs to be made to keep future generations free from the consequences of unsustainable debt.

- concord coalition

What will happen to USA friends in game if still going in that way ?

The US Total National Debt currently stands at:

$18,152,809,942,589

We hope everyone has a fun and safe Independence Day weekend! As you celebrate, remember much progress still needs to be made to keep future generations free from the consequences of unsustainable debt.

- concord coalition

What is wrong with you? Greece actually have a problem and you do your best to start a debate? US Citizens can still make payments outside their country, whereas Greece citizens can not.

I repeat, what is wrong with you?

What is wrong with you? Greece actually have a problem and you do your best to start a debate? US Citizens can still make payments outside their country, whereas Greece citizens can not.

I repeat, what is wrong with you?

i like the way you react against me ...petite agressive