3DXChat Community

Development and suggestions?

Guest Doll

Correct.. we have to wait a bit,, they are improving the game for the better, thats why 2015 wasnt filled with alot of updates because they were planning to move the game to Unity 5 and to make it easy and fast for them they had to hold on the updates... as i see after that unity 5 upgrade and the rescripting of all the animations and poses i guess the devs are planning a great 2016 for the game.. so we are all in this together, thats why we are called a community and we have to stand aside the devs even if they are a bit slow.. you never know what they are planning and from this upcoming patch, i guess they were preparing for it for sometime... please people lets help the devs by being patient and thankful.... its only 3 years old so it needs sometime to develop the way we want and im sure the devs are not yet satisfied about the game and they are still improving...

No offence to anyone... just saying :wub:

I really couldn't have said it better myself if I tried. People are in a sense, "biting the hand that feeds them." I personally am glad the devs are taking it slow and doing things the right way. Think about it this way, if they were to release any new content before the release of their Unity 5 patch, they would have to re write everything they did for that content to the new Unity 5 engine as well. That creates more work than there needs to be. Some of you are going to disagree and say that the devs aren't doing their jobs. In reality they're doing their jobs by making sure YOU THE CUSTOMER are getting what YOU paid for, and what's more? IT'S FREE! Most games in this area of the industry make YOU pay for EVERYTHING. Want new clothes? gotta buy it. want a new place to hangout? you gotta buy it. You want more animations? you gotta buy it. Be thankful that the devs put this much love into their work and give the community every one of these updates for free. This game is only a few years old, and it already has a flourishing community. Please, please PLEASE thank the devs for all of their hard work by being patient and not crucifying them for supposedly "not doing their work." :)

Correct.. we have to wait a bit,, they are improving the game for the better, thats why 2015 wasnt filled with alot of updates because they were planning to move the game to Unity 5 and to make it easy and fast for them they had to hold on the updates... as i see after that unity 5 upgrade and the rescripting of all the animations and poses i guess the devs are planning a great 2016 for the game.. so we are all in this together, thats why we are called a community and we have to stand aside the devs even if they are a bit slow.. you never know what they are planning and from this upcoming patch, i guess they were preparing for it for sometime... please people lets help the devs by being patient and thankful.... its only 3 years old so it needs sometime to develop the way we want and im sure the devs are not yet satisfied about the game and they are still improving...

No offence to anyone... just saying :wub:

Jina, our new defender...

4494-Sexy-Robin-Hood-Costume-2thumb.jpg

the devs should now design your personal cloths

It would be nice to see some form of crafting system.  This would allow users to make items and sell them on an market place in game allowing the growth of the xgold.  It would also allow users to create items for apartments, clothing, sex toys and so on.  This would also allow some users to become gatherers of items or if the devs want to sell the items for crafting in their own store for xgold which everyone earns some xgold during the daily log in already... Those who wish not to craft should have an option to go to a store area where the game itself produces some clothing items (more than what we have) and be able to buy it with xgold as well.  Make the gold be worth more than just GIF gifts and buying just beer.  

Beer that is bought with xgold in apartments- part of the gold should be given to the player who owns the apartment thus allowing people to earn more xgold and makes it feel like a more rounded game.

As for sex positions the dev team really needs to look at how many different things you can do in Red light center ranging from hanging ropes, whipping, and a lot more positions for FFM, MMF, MF and even furry.  If a game with graphics like RLC can pull off all those moves this game should be able to do it with ease and look kick ass to boot.

More sexy dancing for the poles and on the dance floor as well.

The other thing I would like to see is the ability to shrink or make bigger items as well as to be able to raise those items up and down while you are decorating your apartment.  Some people are saying use a cheat engine and I refuse due to the fact it is something against game rules.   Make it so users can be more creative.

And my last thing...

Let us walk around using the WASD keys... clicking gets me into more trouble.  and if there is a way to already walk with those keys please let me know lol

It would be nice to see some form of crafting system.  This would allow users to make items and sell them on an market place in game allowing the growth of the xgold.  It would also allow users to create items for apartments, clothing, sex toys and so on.  This would also allow some users to become gatherers of items or if the devs want to sell the items for crafting in their own store for xgold which everyone earns some xgold during the daily log in already... Those who wish not to craft should have an option to go to a store area where the game itself produces some clothing items (more than what we have) and be able to buy it with xgold as well.  Make the gold be worth more than just GIF gifts and buying just beer.  

Beer that is bought with xgold in apartments- part of the gold should be given to the player who owns the apartment thus allowing people to earn more xgold and makes it feel like a more rounded game.

As for sex positions the dev team really needs to look at how many different things you can do in Red light center ranging from hanging ropes, whipping, and a lot more positions for FFM, MMF, MF and even furry.  If a game with graphics like RLC can pull off all those moves this game should be able to do it with ease and look kick ass to boot.

More sexy dancing for the poles and on the dance floor as well.

The other thing I would like to see is the ability to shrink or make bigger items as well as to be able to raise those items up and down while you are decorating your apartment.  Some people are saying use a cheat engine and I refuse due to the fact it is something against game rules.   Make it so users can be more creative.

all of those are good ideas, but they're not going to do anything until they've updated to the Unity 5 engine. Doing them now would be pointless because they're switching over in a month's time. Seriously though. Good ideas

In the room customizer, I would be really useful to have a grid overlay on the floor to make it easier to space items, such as when placing poles to create cages or to position furniture pieces opposite one another.

This! Fucking this!

My OCD wants to like this twice.

Though I have now been screwing around with wallpaper or floor patterns that have a slight semblance of geometry. However, around couch three I'll usually say fukkit, let's get laid.

cd2qmolD.png

Need explanations on this pic . I understand most of the options on top of the board , exept "Bi-sexual and "fetish" options . I don't remember that there is some "bi-sexual" poses or some "fetish" poses ( exept the one on the stool , but doing a category just for one pose seem silly ) . And why isn't there some Lesbian option either ?

cd2qmolD.png

Need explanations on this pic . I understand most of the options on top of the board , exept "Bi-sexual and !!!!fetish" options . I don't remember that there is some "bi-sexual" poses or some "fetish" poses ( exept the one on the stool , but doing a category just for one pose seem silly ) . And why isn't there some Lesbian option either ?

look in the first  line, MF! i think it changes if you are in FF or MMF etc etc etc.  :D

I think that menu is pretty good option. Gonna make RP alot easier. How many of these have we had:

You: "/me puts you down on the bed and makes sweet love to you"

Partner: "/me screams and bitchslaps you"

Partner: "Wrong hole maniac! How about some lube?"

Fun in it's own right, I admit, but you know, some people wanna be nice to eachother.

Hi people:

​1. I would like to see threesome poses for everybody.

2. A shower situation with 3 or 4 poses.

3. A leg hump option when couple dancing.

​4. A spanking and a foot fucking pose for women.

5. More skimpy clothing choices for women.

6. A bit more clothing for the guys.

7. A flaccid penis patch for non arousal situations; like just hanging around naked.

​8. More purchase power for our in game gold; much like AChat has.

​9. A patch so that we can buy cocktails as well as beers. 

Hi people:

​1. I would like to see threesome poses for everybody.

2. A shower situation with 3 or 4 poses.

3. A leg hump option when couple dancing.

​4. A spanking and a foot fucking pose for women.

5. More skimpy clothing choices for women.

6. A bit more clothing for the guys.

7. A flaccid penis patch for non arousal situations; like just hanging around naked.

​8. More purchase power for our in game gold; much like AChat has.

​9. A patch so that we can buy cocktails as well as beers. 

Both guys and girls need more clothing options all around. While it'd be nice to have more sexy clothing options for girls I really do feel like men have gotten shunted. It's easy for us girls to create a unique looks these days with all the options but sometimes its very difficult to tell guys apart. Since most people spend a lot of time in this game clothed I think it would be a great benefit to offer more options. Anyways, my subscription expired and I'll be waiting for the new update before I renew. I'm excited to see what this new patch ends up like.

In the room customizer, It would be really useful to have a grid overlay on the floor to make it easier to space items, such as when placing poles to create cages or to position furniture pieces opposite one another.

This! Fucking this!

My OCD wants to like this twice.

Though I have now been screwing around with wallpaper or floor patterns that have a slight semblance of geometry. However, around couch three I'll usually say fukkit, let's get laid.

As a mild OCD sufferer myself, I have a tip: materials tab, patterns. there is a black wallpaper with white kanji symbols. I think this is the best one to use, because counting the # of kanji symbols across the wall will get you to get a pretty good estimate for center of the wall or room, or allow you to space things evenly with some degree of accuracy.

Guest Eleha

I have to verify this , but i think even our missionary pose is anal . But maybe i'm wrong on this

No you're right the strapon pass by behind. lol