Revamp of the Saloon Room.
Is it me, or is this room in a lot of need of TLC? It's nearly always empty which is a real shame - and the Country music is cool.
It seems to have lost its focus? A Saloon in a desert with a stage, upturned wagon and a festival tent thrown in for good measure. Not sure what the creator was drinking at the time. He or She is clearly talented but lost his or her focus.
I'd like to make a few suggestions to improve the ambience of the place and hopefully get more people visiting.
1. Keep the Country and Western theme - its a cool idea and the music is great.
2. Keep the saloon as the bar in the place but move the stage back to create space for a large dance area.
3, Turn the area between the Saloon and the stage into a dance area with a barn at the far end, with hay bails in to fuck on,
4. Move the testival tents to the edge of the area as a feature, so people can go chat and drink with friends.
5. Add fires in areas round the desert so people can chat and socialise.
6. Add caves with fires, so people can spend private time but with the added thrill of being caught.
7. Add a bbq area by the saloon and an area set aside for wagon wheel table and seats to eat and chat. On the bbq, have steaks, burgers ,etc... cooking and a table to help yourself to bread, salad, sauces.
You get the idea - a Cowboy / saloon / barn dance festival in the desert - yehaw.
If you want more ambiance in there play this!