#721 THX

THX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts
  • LocationIn Your Cortex.

Posted 26 November 2017 - 04:34 AM

Yes, we all want sex poses, clothes etc..

I'm digging the new World Editor. Would like to see custom textures on a plane at the very least. But pipe dream, I'd love to see custom textures be possible on EVERYTHING -prop or clothing.

Browse attach image button on every object.

#722 Posiden3dx

Posiden3dx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationPosiden's Studio

Posted 29 November 2017 - 02:09 PM

could editing the room with someone in there be something we can see?

#723 petrovaford

petrovaford

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 02:22 PM

Pets

maxresdefault.jpgts3_pets_le_pet_01_mecha_neko.jpg

• Jenzi, Rollo and Kicia like this

#724 AnnaTriss

AnnaTriss

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 06:55 PM

I know it's been suggested before, but I so badly wish there were room descriptions.  Having room descriptions would let RP reach a whole new level.  Like... it would jump from an afterthought to a major perk/feature of the game!!  It's SO hard to setup an RP story in the tiny 30 character room name.  Devs???  Pretty pleeeeeez???   :D :wub:  ^_^  :P  

#725 Lounea

Lounea

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 01 December 2017 - 11:20 PM

Here's a suggestion, if I may...

3dx is supposed to be a sex game. That's how they sell it.

So, what about some sex ?

What were the last updates ? I mean, the very few updates that was made in a YEAR ?

A saloon, where nobody goes.

Ugly hairstyles, that nobody uses.

And a world editor, that destroyed the rooms I created when I was bored.

What about new poses ? New clothes ? New functionnalities ? New REAL theme rooms ? Things we usually find in a sex game ?

Who comes to a sex game to play Minecraft with a room editor ?

Instead of creating new features, they give a tool to their customer so they can create their own, if they have time to waste into that.

That's a joke.

That's not something we can expect from a sex game.

So yes, a suggestion ? If you don't like having a sex game, just skip the sex part. Make a family game. That's great too.

But if you want to make a sex game, than try to put more sex into it.

Thank you.

• Sage Stoner, mariola, tigerwoods and 3 others like this

#726 Leeloo

Leeloo

Supreme One

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in solar system

Posted 02 December 2017 - 01:50 AM

What were the last updates ? I mean, the very few updates that was made in a YEAR ?

Ugly hairstyles, that nobody uses.

Watch higher than the hips when you play , i see a lot of peoples using these "ugly hairstyles" lol

#727 mariola

mariola

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 December 2017 - 02:11 AM

I removes  subscriptons , this xchat  is misunderstanding . IM not architect :(I wanted have  fun here do not build houses on the sand . If de owner thinks  that it will atract customers , according to me he is wrong .

#728 selinaa

selinaa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 02 December 2017 - 09:53 AM

mariola, no one said you must build, you can have fun in your premade home or other privaterooms or simply public spaces, enjoy and let the builders build, Have fun :)

• Leeloo likes this

#729 mariola

mariola

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 December 2017 - 02:37 PM

a simple intuitive interface for everyone, has been changed into something for the few ,currently setting the radio for the layman is a challenge , main is hanging in the air  :)have fun for  you .,

#730 feelutine

feelutine

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 December 2017 - 08:28 PM

Hello,

It will be a good things that we have automatic anoucement for new people entering a room.

And always waiting for real BDSM poses...

Thanks.

#731 Amberhawk

Amberhawk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA

Posted 02 December 2017 - 10:43 PM

Good gods WHEN are you all going to add basic restraints and toys!!  

• Leeloo and Suzanne like this

#732 xMaceyx

xMaceyx

You gonna eat that?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,259 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 03 December 2017 - 02:58 AM

Seen as though the new World Editor is well..... time consuming to say the least (4 hours just to extend my patio and plant a few trees), could we please have (as has been asked for in the past), the option to appear offline. I am not one to be rude to my friends and not reply, so its very hard to create when you have lots of pm's coming in, so to have the ability to play while showing as offline would be great.

• Leeloo and RobT like this

#733 MeiLing

MeiLing

The fool who dreams

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,261 posts
  • LocationMeiHenge

Posted 04 December 2017 - 05:38 AM

the world editor is wonderful. It could be even better if we could input hex color code or RGB color. It would be easier when your want a specific color.

#734 shorty

shorty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 04 December 2017 - 01:45 PM

Any chance in the future that you will allow members to import mesh creations in to 3DXchat?

Also some suggestions for what there worth.

Need a sand box to create stuff.

Need some water particles and some animations for a real nice shower.  

#735 RobT

RobT

Random Hugger and WC Mayor.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,810 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 04 December 2017 - 02:19 PM

Seen as though the new World Editor is well..... time consuming to say the least (4 hours just to extend my patio and plant a few trees), could we please have (as has been asked for in the past), the option to appear offline. I am not one to be rude to my friends and not reply, so its very hard to create when you have lots of pm's coming in, so to have the ability to play while showing as offline would be great.

agree but for now I just make an alt and don't add anyone and then export my world when I'm done

#736 BigTim

BigTim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 02:59 AM

How about a new animation such as the ability to smoke or maybe add some tattoos and better hairstyles for men

• Leeloo likes this

#737 KimmyFox

KimmyFox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 465 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 03:29 PM

Holding user room open offline model, i was thinking we should be able to hold high visited rooms open online i realize complications with suggestion:

1. If all user could keep room open offline they may do so without actually having any need for that, creating excessive strain on servers.

2. Might be hard to figure out how to do it in way that makes sense both for users and server stability.

My suggestion is using similar feature to room bumping, letting either room owner or visitors donate 300 Xgold to keep room open for extra 1-2 hours? When owner log out that way you would only have active offline rooms as long so somebody help support holding it open. Which would prevent offline room server flooding just suggestion what do you think?

#738 crazy_slick

crazy_slick

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 02:50 PM

Don't know if this is the right place, but i would love some improvements around the hole friends list and profile.

1. First of all, after a while you most people probably will have quite an extensive friends list. but as we all know, some friends are better than others. I would love to be able to tag my most favorite friends as favorites, because the list is otherwise not really sorted and its hard to keep an overview.

2. Sometimes I'd also like to make some private notes about someone. Maybe where we left off the last time, things we already discussed and so on. it's not always easy to keep tabs on everything you talk about.

3. It should be possible to tag people in your profile. Many times you see a profile where someone is mentioned, for whatever reason it may be. But unless the same person just happens to be in the same room with you, you're not able to check him or her out (except they are married of course). There should be a user tag for profiles, which allows to link to another char.

Hope you guys like the ideas

• Ruleho likes this

#739 SpearMint

SpearMint

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 03:18 AM

I would love to see a "house key" feature of sorts. 
Make it so our rooms are always available BUT only to certain people, this would be brilliant for couples and the like.
Also.. I would love it if we could make the building mode co-op-able as well, along with such a feature.

• MissD, Lisha, ffan and 1 other like this

#740 Lisha

Lisha

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationArkansas, USA

Posted 01 January 2018 - 07:51 PM

I would love to see a "house key" feature of sorts. 
Make it so our rooms are always available BUT only to certain people, this would be brilliant for couples and the like.
Also.. I would love it if we could make the building mode co-op-able as well, along with such a feature.

what minty said

• SpearMint likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Question

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users