3DXChat Community

Development and suggestions?

Guest Doll

/me yawns

Lmao, your making a fool of yourself, Mar. It is you supporting the bullies. You don’t post this when RobT say a I am a man, or calls me Simon. The constant repetition is bullying, even though it’s become like water off a duck’s back. You only post when someone challenges the bullies. Double standards or what?

Btw - I believe that by supporting the bullies in this way you are, in fact, bullying yourself. Therefore you are breaking the rules you say you support.

What i’ve Just said is neither an insult, nor a personal attack (it expresses an opinion about your post). Nor is it abuse, threats harassment or defamation. Your good friend is doing all those things whe he constantly calls somebody by the wrong name, constantly suggesting they aren’t a woman when they are, calling them fucktards, mad and all the other things he comes out with.

/me yawns

Lmao, your making a fool of yourself, Mar. It is you supporting the bullies. You don’t post this when RobT say a I am a man, or calls me Simon. The constant repetition is bullying, even though it’s become like water off a duck’s back. You only post when someone challenges the bullies. Double standards or what?

Btw - I believe that by supporting the bullies in this way you are, in fact, bullying yourself. Therefore you are breaking the rules you say you support.

What i’ve Just said is neither an insult, nor a personal attack (it expresses an opinion about your post). Nor is it abuse, threats harassment or defamation. Your good friend is doing all those things whe he constantly calls somebody by the wrong name, constantly suggesting they aren’t a woman when they are, calling them fucktards, mad and all the other things he comes out with.

I have before when he wasn't responding and it was a few of you targeting him and the few others which includes me in your mission and after he posted. I also told him in PM like it should be done instead of cluttering up every thread possible. It is a person attack on me which you've done countless times before to me.  You say that I support something just because I'm friends with someone.  Do you agree with everything your friends say, I'd think not so don't sit here and tell me that I do.  It's your very friends that have turned their backs on you, if you've ever heard the saying "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer" then you'd understand that no all agree with what you've done and spoke up.  I told them to contact Gizmo about i as well.  As you can see once again from my post below, I have not nor would I ever do that and just because I'm friends with someone does not mean that I am a part of what they do.  If that were the case then your friends fall under you the same way you say that I support RobT but that's not the case, yet you insist.

To discuss the issue of bullying and the claims of it.  There are people who will not mention a name but directly speak about a person and those that support the person lumping them as a group of people, which is a masked way of harassing the user(s). (See the rule posted below with the words in bold.)  There are a multitude of threads that this is being done on including this one. Here are a few examples of what I've dealt with my rape being slammed for days on end, being called a twat, called a child and/or was acting like one, that I veil insults and that I also go after a select group of people.  That being said, I've never insulted someone, harassed anyone or gone after a select group of people.  I reply to any and every one on the forum giving my opinion that can be based on my experience and/or my thoughts on what was written.  I reply when a reply is given and even clarify exactly what I am saying if it's misunderstood.

That being said, it was written that it was a mission to get a certain person(s) banned from the forum even to the point of making another account by someone to continue that by a group of people except a couple of which said it's not right to do, yet doing exactly what they're trying to get that person banned for by doing masked insults and harassment.

Report is a good feature but reporting every post a certain user or select group of users post is actually doing more harm than good because the Devs now have to sort through countless posts on threads instead of the ones that actually need to be looked at which mean the Devs may just skim over the reports, lock or remove a thread instead of reviewing the much needed report(s) that broke a rule and requires action.

Everyone on here is entitled to their opinion and give a reply on this forum even if we don't like their opinion of what is being given.  That is simply what a forum is about.

http://3dxforum.com/...ommunity-rules/

2.02. Insults, personal attacks, abuse, threats, harassment or defamatory are prohibited. This category includes clear and masked language and Both / or links to websites Containing search language or images which:

- Insultingly refer to other characters, players, SexGameDevil employees, or groups of people.
- Result in ongoing harassment to other characters, players, SexGameDevil employees, or groups of people
Harassment takes many forms, and Is not Necessarily limited to the type of language used, but the intent. Repeatedly targeting a specific player with harassment can lead to more severe action.

The idea behind this is to prevent any player from consistently being uncomfortable on the forums.

I honestly dont think you know what bullying means.... Virtual mobbing or dog-piling: Encouraging other people to harass someone. Trolling: Posting messages which are intended to provoke an angry response. ~Some cyberbullies 'troll' or play 'the baiting game'. A provocative comment is made and those who respond in irritation are encouraged to engage in conflict with those who respond assertively. The provoker watches, waits and stirs the pot.

a common baiting strategy involves badgering the opposition—while carefully remaining superficially civil—until someone lashes out. They then complain to an administrator.... I've not said that anyone has not done this... just saying to recognize when you play the victim, you might wanna make sure your hands are clean of the same actions.

2.02. Insults, personal attacks, abuse, threats, harassment or defamatory are prohibited. This category includes clear and masked language and Both / or links to websites Containing search language or images which:

- Insultingly refer to other characters, players, SexGameDevil employees, or groups of people.

- Result in ongoing harassment to other characters, players, SexGameDevil employees, or groups of people

Harassment takes many forms, and Is not Necessarily limited to the type of language used, but the intent. Repeatedly targeting a specific player with harassment can lead to more severe action.

The idea behind this is to prevent any player from consistently being uncomfortable on the forums.

Oh no!!!! It’s Mar_Mohans Rule 2.02!!!!

3OOwAz7.gif

The point is,Mar, that it might be better to sort out the forum and wc before looking at anything else.

To drive the point home I’ll say this. If it is not bullying for a certain person, supported by Mar_Mohan, to call me Simon at every opportunity or to say I am a man, then it is ok for me to call Mar_Mohan ‘Cloaca Maxima’ and it wouldn’t be bullying or offensive. We all know both examples break the rules. The challenge to Mar is that she only quotes the rule book at people other than her friends, no matter how awful what her friends say is.

Oh no!!!! It’s Mar_Mohans Rule 2.02!!!!

3OOwAz7.gif

The point is,Mar, that it might be better to sort out the forum and wc before looking at anything else.

To drive the point home I’ll say this. If it is not bullying for a certain person, supported by Mar_Mohan, to call me Simon at every opportunity or to say I am a man, then it is ok for me to call Mar_Mohan ‘Cloaca Maxima’ and it wouldn’t be bullying or offensive. We all know both examples break the rules. The challenge to Mar is that she only quotes the rule book at people other than her friends, no matter how awful what her friends say is.

Just tune Mar_Mohan out like almost everyone else does already.

To discuss the issue of bullying and the claims of it.  There are people who will not mention a name but directly speak about a person and those that support the person lumping them as a group of people, which is a masked way of harassing the user(s). (See the rule posted below with the words in bold.)  There are a multitude of threads that this is being done on including this one. Here are a few examples of what I've dealt with my rape being slammed for days on end, being called a twat, called a child and/or was acting like one, that I veil insults and that I also go after a select group of people.  That being said, I've never insulted someone, harassed anyone or gone after a select group of people.  I reply to any and every one on the forum giving my opinion that can be based on my experience and/or my thoughts on what was written.  I reply when a reply is given and even clarify exactly what I am saying if it's misunderstood.

That being said, it was written that it was a mission to get a certain person(s) banned from the forum even to the point of making another account by someone to continue that by a group of people except a couple of which said it's not right to do, yet doing exactly what they're trying to get that person banned for by doing masked insults and harassment.

Report is a good feature but reporting every post a certain user or select group of users post is actually doing more harm than good because the Devs now have to sort through countless posts on threads instead of the ones that actually need to be looked at which mean the Devs may just skim over the reports, lock or remove a thread instead of reviewing the much needed report(s) that broke a rule and requires action.

Everyone on here is entitled to their opinion and give a reply on this forum even if we don't like their opinion of what is being given.  That is simply what a forum is about.

Once again another hijacked thread for no reason other than to go after people instead of staying on topic which is about Development and Suggestions of the game itself.

Also, in the end, dev are here to evolve the game and do some programming, following the lead guidance, not wandering the forum to look for ideas. That's not their job and shouldn't be.

Yes, but why not close this thread then? Why giving people hope that they will be heard? But actually they take suggestions, you said it by yourself, and I agree that they do, so I don't quite understand why you writing it here that it's not their work and all - I mean - if they don't want to take suggestions - then fuck this thread, no? But they are actually taking so I don't understand why are we even talking here about devs listening/not listening to suggestions. Although I need to say it's not a good thing - straightly questioning people if they want something, pose editor for example, and then just give not a single word about it. If it take a long time they can at least say like - "WIP guys, will be later, don't know how much time it will take" but now we don't even know - are they working on pose editor or no. It's not lack of listening to users, but it's lack of communication from their side - and it's not a good thing. Remember that time when servers were offline for almost a week not so long ago with no communication from them? Do you think it's okay? Well, I don't think so. 

Gizmo is lucky in that the reason people stay is because of their social connections, which is something Gizmo has little control over. 

Social connections is not the only reason. 3dxchat also have a very good graphics (compared to similar games, ofc I am not comparing it with some 2018 AAA single-player lol), both social and sex aspect (for example I know some other game where sex is a lot better, but social side is so poor so it's unaccaptable if you want something more than just to get some sexual relief) while many other games have only sex/only social. And also there is girls with dicks which is valuable for many people too. And p2p system, when you just get all content for your money, not every cloth and pose separately. Btw, that's why I think that market system can ruin this game, cause ALL content for all people is one of the key features of this game, at least for me and some people I know.   

Can this topic go back to the OP as Developements and Suggestions regarding the game as that is the heading.

But you are the part of the problem, one of the reasons why this topic now is so far from the original subject. Maybe before asking to return topic go back to OP you should stop your silly copy-pasting? You really think that if you will spam with this in all places - people will listen to you more? More likely that they will just ignore your messages to not read walls of copy-pasted text. 

Yes, but why not close this thread then? Why giving people hope that they will be heard? But actually they take suggestions, you said it by yourself, and I agree that they do, so I don't quite understand why you writing it here that it's not their work and all - I mean - if they don't want to take suggestions - then fuck this thread, no? But they are actually taking so I don't understand why are we even talking here about devs listening/not listening to suggestions. Although I need to say it's not a good thing - straightly questioning people if they want something, pose editor for example, and then just give not a single word about it. If it take a long time they can at least say like - "WIP guys, will be later, don't know how much time it will take" but now we don't even know - are they working on pose editor or no. It's not lack of listening to users, but it's lack of communication from their side - and it's not a good thing. Remember that time when servers were offline for almost a week not so long ago with no communication from them? Do you think it's okay? Well, I don't think so. 

Social connections is not the only reason. 3dxchat also have a very good graphics (compared to similar games, ofc I am not comparing it with some 2018 AAA single-player lol), both social and sex aspect (for example I know some other game where sex is a lot better, but social side is so poor so it's unaccaptable if you want something more than just to get some sexual relief) while many other games have only sex/only social. And also there is girls with dicks which is valuable for many people too. And p2p system, when you just get all content for your money, not every cloth and pose separately. Btw, that's why I think that market system can ruin this game, cause ALL content for all people is one of the key features of this game, at least for me and some people I know.   

But you are the part of the problem, one of the reasons why this topic now is so far from the original subject. Maybe before asking to return topic go back to OP you should stop your silly copy-pasting? You really think that if you will spam with this in all places - people will listen to you more? More likely that they will just ignore your messages to not read walls of copy-pasted text. 

Well the problem is that it's being brought to every thread there is that has nothing to do with it and yet it continues to happen.  It's baiting and I'm pointing out the rules, if that's a problem then take it up with those that are doing the baiting.  I will speak up as that is what a forum is about and yes I am one being targeted, so I'm going to post the rules.  Why did you not speak to the others that are doing the baiting but me for asking that it go back to the original topic? 

Can't agree on this. Forum and WC is good things (well, when they not like this ofc) but the game itself is more important. For example I don't read WC at all after I saw what it looks like in the current state (maybe it was better before, I don't know, I play only for some months) - and just being in personal/group chat with friend/friends or meeting new persons, or having some naughty fun - is enough to get my pleasure. And if I for example will need to choose between clothes/poses editor and clean forum/WC - I would choose editors. 

Well the problem is that it's being brought to every thread there is that has nothing to do with it and yet it continues to happen.  It's baiting and I'm pointing out the rules, if that's a problem then take it up with those that are doing the baiting.  I will speak up as that is what a forum is about and yes I am one being targeted, so I'm going to post the rules.  Why did you not speak to the others that are doing the baiting but me for asking that it go back to the original topic? 

It continues to happen and will continue to happen further because this forum have no mods, not because not enough people have seen your copy-pasting. And I don't want to discuss who baited who. All people here think that they were "baited". RobT were baited, you are baited, Sleeper_Girl baited, me baited, this guy near the liquor store baited too. You really think someone will go and read hundreds of pages of your wars and dramas to see who started all this bullshit months/years ago or what? I see you are spamming tons of unrelated text and I talk about it. That's all. I am not some justice warrior and I am not going to go in all threads and ask people why they hurted poor Mar so now she spams her things everywhere. This just some childish thing - "it's they are who started it!"

And also, I write it to you - because it's you who were complaining here about another thread moving off topic. But it's kind of hypocritically to do so, while you are the one who making a lot of efforts to make it happen.

It continues to happen and will continue to happen further because this forum have no mods, not because not enough people have seen your copy-pasting. And I don't want to discuss who baited who. All people here think that they were "baited". RobT were baited, you are baited, Sleeper_Girl baited, me baited, this guy near the liquor store baited too. You really think someone will go and read hundreds of pages of your wars and dramas to see who started all this bullshit months/years ago or what? I see you are spamming tons of unrelated text and I talk about it. That's all. I am not some justice warrior and I am not going to go in all threads and ask people why they hurted poor Mar so now she spams her things everywhere. This just some childish thing - "it's they are who started it!"

Well then like it or not if rules are broken I'm going to post them just like anyone else that can post on the forum.  You didn't question anyone else but me about it.  Not baiting I asked a simple question why you only pointed out me when I wasn't even the one that derailed the topic.  I'm certainly not asking you to but when it's done on this very thread but you only chose to point out me, I'm going to ask why and it's not spamming.  They're rules and that's what's being posted.  We agreed to them when we signed up.

For a nice Development and Suggestion, make it so you have to use your paid subscription account from game on the forums so if banned on here it's banned there and vice versa.  Shut down the forum and WC until it can be sorted out properly.

Well then like it or not if rules are broken I'm going to post them just like anyone else that can post on the forum.  You didn't question anyone else but me about it.  Not baiting I asked a simple question why you only pointed out me when I wasn't even the one that derailed the topic.  I'm certainly not asking you to but when it's done on this very thread but you only chose to point out me, I'm going to ask why and it's not spamming.  They're rules and that's what's being posted.  We agreed to them when we signed up.

For a nice Development and Suggestion, make it so you have to use your paid subscription account from game on the forums so if banned on here it's banned there and vice versa.  Shut down the forum and WC until it can be sorted out properly.

1. You are the one who complaining here - so I just said that you are the part of the problem yourself. Agree with it or not, it's just a matter of fact. 

2. You are the one who spamming WALLS of copy-pasted text here, ruining experience for others, not making even comfortable to read the thread.

3. The fact that we agreed on rules does not mean that it's okay to spamming with them. 

4. Yes, ofc you can use this pathetic excuse - "I can continue my spamming becuase all other people do whatever they like". That what's called being part of the problem.

And now I am just going to ignore you because I am tired of reading walls of useless ctr+v text, so you don't really need to answer. 

1. You are the one who complaining here - so I just said that you are the part of the problem yourself. Agree with it or not, it's just a matter of fact. 

2. You are the one who spamming WALLS of copy-pasted text here, ruining experience for others, not making even comfortable to read the thread.

3. The fact that we agreed on rules does not mean that it's okay to spamming with them. 

4. Yes, ofc you can use this pathetic excuse - "I can continue my spamming becuase all other people do whatever they like". That what's called being part of the problem.

And now I am just going to ignore you because I am tired of reading walls of useless ctr+v text, so you don't really need to answer. 

Well take it up with the others just the same.  Don't just point out one, point out all.

Again I think the forum and WC in game should be put on hold for posting, cleaned up and linked by paid subscriptions to that account as other games to to prevent the rampant abuse that goes on.  If you get banned on the forum you're banned from the game as well and vice versa.

Well take it up with the others just the same.  Don't just point out one, point out all.

tw9L7Td.gif

Sorry, I am not the smartest person on 3DX, not even close, I can admit that, but a lot of you are some of the dumbest people I have ever spoke to in my life. LOL time to follow through and take a forums vacation before reading more of your mental diarrhea destroys my remaining brain cells.

BDDEk5G.gif

tw9L7Td.gif

Sorry, I am not the smartest person on 3DX, not even close, I can admit that, but a lot of you are some of the dumbest people I have ever spoke to in my life. LOL time to follow through and take a forums vacation before reading more of your mental diarrhea destroys my remaining brain cells.

BDDEk5G.gif

One thing is for sure, I'd never do what has been done to me and others on this forum and some of it was so horrific.  But that's what rules are for and I hope this forum gets shut down and ripped to shreds by the Devs, that it gets linked to the paid subscribed accounts in game so if action is taken on the account much like every other game out there, you're completely banned across the board no matter what the course of action taken.

You must be getting desperate. Firing blanks every time. You have nothing to offer except insults and abuse. You obviously don’t like women very much. Is it really surprising that women, and most men, don’t like you? You really are an insult to the males of the species.