#501 Nitroo

Nitroo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 300 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 09 June 2017 - 10:12 AM

When I lose internet connection and click RECONNECT I can't stay in the room where Im currently but it takes me back to the starting point of the game. This is annoying and should be fixed.

#502 Nitroo

Nitroo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 300 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 10 June 2017 - 11:28 AM

For example at imvu you stay in the room even when you lose connection, so it must be possible.

#503 Kaili

Kaili

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationUS-East Coast

Posted 10 June 2017 - 02:07 PM

I am not sure how long most of you have been here, but some of the "original" players probably remember the voting site?

This site was set up so that people could make suggestions on what they wanted to see in the game, have fixed and/or improved. Once someone made the suggestion others could vote on the suggestion and add their own suggestions to existing suggestions, if they didn't want to start another suggestion. I don't recall if suggestions, of suggestions, could be voted on.

It was, to be honest, kind of a mess. But, it did give a fairly clear idea of what the community wanted to see in the game and should have given the devs a clearer idea about what the community felt was lacking in the game.

Though, on a side note, when it disappeared the top suggestions, based on votes, was "knock the girl up". Not really my thing, so kind of happy that didn't come to pass, but, if that is what the majority of the community wanted, it should have at least been explored.

I would like to see them re-implement this system again. I think this would be a good way for most of the "what we want" threads to be made easier to follow. One for each "item", so one for poses, one for clothes, one for locations etc. That way, the ones the majority of the community wants would move to the first page of the thread, making it easier for the devs to know what the majority wants, without reading through 20+ pages of comments. Once they implement the suggestion, they could lock it with a "done" title for a week or so before removing it from the active system to a "completed" section.

Unfortunately, I have been here long enough that I don't see even that would make a huge difference, both to what we have in the game and how the community view what is (isn't) being done to advance the game.

• Synusoidal and King like this

#504 Synusoidal

Synusoidal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 03:31 AM

I'll pretend I haven't lost all hope about this game for a second:

Can we please give some love to the audio and sound effects in this game?

For the longest time I've been wondering why our fucking noises sound like someone is inflating a tire with a pump...

And why does our cum sound like someone is squeezing a soaked sponge...?

I don't know about you guys, but my body doesn't make these noises during sex...

#505 chloe

chloe

Chloe ♥ Felia

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,673 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 12 June 2017 - 06:08 AM

I don't know about you guys, but my body doesn't make these noises during sex...

You should really visit a doctor. Good like that you know now that something with your real moaning is wrong.

#506 Leeloo

Leeloo

Supreme One

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,234 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in solar system

Posted 21 June 2017 - 05:02 PM

Ok new update with few things , but please devs can you stop to call a pose FF when in fact its a SF/SS pose as a cumshot pose CAN'T be FF ( or at least not a standing one )

• Neon likes this

#507 alex9110

alex9110

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 11:27 PM

Why did it took so long and the poses dont even have a MM version? WTH

Im sure they are going to add it later, and prettend is a brand new Update... wow.

#508 Leeloo

Leeloo

Supreme One

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,234 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 12:02 PM

MM don't have a version ? And what ? Lesbians don't have wall poses and we don't whinne .

Next to that , they updated the beach ( which was asked a long time ago ) they fixed bugs , they added the wall poses for our homes ( even if i will not use any as my orientation was ignored with wall poses ) . The f5/f6 options are back ( it seem )

So even if the lesbians are left on the side with development since the start of the year , this update seem good for heteros and T-girls

#509 RobT

RobT

Troll Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,667 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 22 June 2017 - 12:05 PM

MM don't have a version ? And what ? Lesbians don't have wall poses and we don't whinne .

Next to that , they updated the beach ( which was asked a long time ago ) they fixed bugs , they added the wall poses for our homes ( even if i will not use any as my orientation was ignored with wall poses ) . The f5/f6 options are back ( it seem )

So even if the lesbians are left on the side with development since the start of the year , this update seem good for heteros and T-girls

yes, you guys are getting screwed up the ass so to speak. maybe you could do what the t girls did a year ago and make your own thread complaining about it. might work, just make sure you get ahold of all the lesbians you can so they can be heard also

#510 AHT

AHT

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 22 June 2017 - 12:24 PM

I know this is nit picking and just me, but I'd love the option to have two landing zones at the new beach. Say landing at the lovely little stream as I adore it and another on the beach itself. I've yet to fully explore the new beach so have no idea how big it is - though probably not as big as some user rooms - ha ha!

• AnyNameWillDo likes this

#511 AnyNameWillDo

AnyNameWillDo

Her North Star...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 875 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 22 June 2017 - 01:05 PM

I know this is nit picking and just me, but I'd love the option to have two landing zones at the new beach. Say landing at the lovely little stream as I adore it and another on the beach itself. I've yet to fully explore the new beach are so have no idea how big it is - though probably not as big as some user rooms - ha ha!

Good point and there are two landing zones on the yacht, so it's possible :)

#512 Leeloo

Leeloo

Supreme One

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,234 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 02:13 PM

Ok , have to rectify few things i said in my previousv post :

First , the beach : It seem nice and beautyfull and all this , but there is a BIG BAD POINT . The new beach is not made for weak computers . Even with only one person on it , my old computer have a bit of lag , and i noticed that the "simple water" option dissapeared ( maybe it explain the lag ) . The waterfalls add too some lag , so if you have ( like me ) a low end computer , you should avoid the beach and let it to the rich peoples able to buy bigger computers :D

Second , the f5/f6/f7 options : Sorry devs , you told that it was fixed , but they don't work . You will have to fix that or modify the description in the update feature .

Third , walking : I wonder if the walking animation changed as , it seem to me ( but maybe i'm wropng ) that the waving of hips during walking have been increased . Is it only me or did it changed ?

• Nitroo likes this

#513 RobT

RobT

Troll Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,667 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 22 June 2017 - 02:26 PM

Odd how f5 works for some. Works fine for me

#514 Wizard

Wizard

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 02:55 PM

Leloo you can adjust the graphic without making the game look bad and it works fine for me on the beach without loosing any noticable visual joy.

#515 XXXJessikaXXX

XXXJessikaXXX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 22 June 2017 - 10:26 PM

OK. first things First... ( and Knowing I'm not in Game...yet)

Before I start saying "i want this i want that..." "I don't Like this i don't Like that...",

so far i see the Dev Team gave us a really huge and beautiful update with this Beach, cumshot pose and features, so for this AWESOME JOB.. i must say...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!... ^_^ 

CkTXuyC.png

My Friend Fran From Spain sent me pics of the update and the new Beach is really impresive, and considering Looooong ago i suggested to include one Grotto behind a waterfall... and they did what i asked for...

photo-thumb-3269.png?_r=1470146168 Posted by XXXJessikaXXX on 30 April 2015 - 10:38 PM

A Grotto Definitive!!!...  :D

Could be an small modification in the beach or in the Love Island.

Just an small entrance (maybe covered behind a waterfall...  ^_^)...to lead an interior stone cave with water at a nice level, with hot-tubs, bars and sits

zxGhyLs.jpg uVbP2TC.jpg

Or something more natural to hang in groups or with our respective couples and have all kind of fun we want...  ;)

hope you like my idea...  :)

Kisses 4U all  :D

Now They Gave us MORE THAN ONE!!!...

So I'm also obliged to say ...

THANK YOU DEVS!!!... :D 

Proving again that they read and eventually include what we suggest here in forums... 

(ok 2 years and 2 months after... :P) BUT IS HERE!... 

So again, Keep up the GOOD JOB,  and keep motivated because we all, the Loyal players, are always happy to see every new update... ;) 

KISSES 4U ALL

PD:... now i really want to comeback the game... :lol: 

• gizmo, OLESYA, MissD and 2 others like this

#516 Niblette

Niblette

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 10:54 PM

It has two Grotto's it is a nice update and added some interesting things. Mostly the beach but some others things as well l still think it would be nice to have music on the beach with a little DJ stand or something its quite large but it really could use some music.

• Leeloo likes this

#517 VladT

VladT

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • LocationItalia

Posted 23 June 2017 - 07:41 AM

I would love to have more animations. Animations where there are also kisses during sexual act. I understand that implementing animations requires more effort from developers. But the sexual act is not just getting inside and going out. In some situations yes, in others not. Ok when you want.

Only a simple thing:

The speed bar. It should be from 0 to X. where X is the maximum speed. and animation must start from 0.

This would give more realism. It's a simple thing to change. please.

Thanks.

• gizmo, Leeloo and MissPlaced like this

#518 Leeloo

Leeloo

Supreme One

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,234 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 01:59 PM

Odd how f5 works for some. Works fine for me

Really ? F5 work for you ? I tried being with the chat active and out of the chat and it dont work for me , strange ... Maybe you have the dll installed though , i know they work with the hacked dll

#519 RobT

RobT

Troll Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,667 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 23 June 2017 - 02:17 PM

Really ? F5 work for you ? I tried being with the chat active and out of the chat and it dont work for me , strange ... Maybe you have the dll installed though , i know they work with the hacked dll

no, without hack.  I just closed chat window , pushed f5 , it worked but for whatever reason only f6 gets me back out of it. hold on and will put a quick video 

#520 RobT

RobT

Troll Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,667 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 23 June 2017 - 02:37 PM

so you know, before i installed the new update i uninstalled 3dx and then went in manually and deleted the 3dx folder in programs (x86) folder and then installed

I just tested it and found something out. when you sign in if you go into the dressing room or any edit room, f5 wont work, even after you leave it.   if you go into your normal room first, it will. 

• gizmo likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Question

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users