3DXChat Community

Development and suggestions?

Guest Doll

Well I for one am perfectly happy with 3dx and the pace of development. Personally I don't think French Touch's beach inspired them to update the beach - I also don't think her beach is very good, though I accept it's just a developing idea. Comparisons with Second Life are not appropriate as Second Life is humongous and 3dx is not - the quality varies hugely there.  It also requires a guide or for you to spend a long time learning where to go and how to achieve anything. Whilst the customisation is fun, it does take considerable time. 3dx is simple, easy to use and ultimately people matterr, not new locations, clothes and objects. Walking round a new place is fun for a minute, but the people there matter more than anything.

I say carry on the good work 3dx - though yeah can you maybe buy a fashion magazine or get a copy of the Kays Catalogue and update some of the men's clothing - seriously men, ditch the cargo shorts and baggy clothes and get with it - slim has been in since the mid 2000s! Or - hint, hint - I do so like APC and Agnes B clothes so - hint hint - if you could just go to their websites!

Guest Twiggy

We have spoken about the simplicity of 3DX, and how it is one of the main things left keeping people here, I agree with you on that.

Funny how you said all that and then asked for something that is one of the things that has been asked for so many times and not taken note of, good luck with that, I also agree guys need more clothes and have done for the 3 years I have been here.

I'm also surprised That the 3DX properties don't display populations like user rooms. Dirty Sluts is a prime example. Why is it busy over the original? Simple. People are drawn to what is popular. Same with the Yacht.  Open a clone Yacht Name it "Gang-bang Yacht" and get 20 people in it, and  it will fill fast and exceed the original 98% of the time because people see there are people there..

I disagree on this point . Peoples don't go in the rooms due to the number of peoples there is in them , but they go in a room because of the name and because peoples can't yell at them when they have sex at their feet like we do in the 3DX rooms . When someone go in a room called "public sluts only" ( by exemple ) they can't complain when someone have public sex as the name tell what they will find inside . If they go in 3DX public rooms , they go inside to chat and dance .

About second life 2.0 , i checked and it seem it's exclusively playable with VR ( every site i checked had only VR option )

I disagree on this point . Peoples don't go in the rooms due to the number of peoples there is in them , but they go in a room because of the name and because peoples can't yell at them when they have sex at their feet like we do in the 3DX rooms . When someone go in a room called "public sluts only" ( by exemple ) they can't complain when someone have public sex as the name tell what they will find inside . If they go in 3DX public rooms , they go inside to chat and dance .

About second life 2.0 , i checked and it seem it's exclusively playable with VR ( every site i checked had only VR option )

Nothing wrong with disagreeing, but factually it isn't just the name or ability to have sex.

Yes, the name may be the initial draw, but many have tried to compete with DS and failed for several reasons. Initially, the owner simply outworked everyone by constantly keeping it open. But now, it is nearly always over 30 and is consistently hovering near 100 during peak hours while the original is empty and dead.

Numbers always draw more people. The same phenomenon occurs in RLC. With busy places you are often left thinking 'damn that place is busy. Must be a good place to check out' -

then you go. The majority thinking ' more chances to get laid.' Simple human curiosity and chance of success to score with higher populations. Why else does a clone of a 3DX property outperform all other 3DX properties?

You can see how many are there.

Edit: I shouldn't say this, but if I was the owner of 3DX Chat I'd have the option to keep your room open 24 hours regardless if you leave or not, for 5,000 - 10,000 X gold, and make money off of more people now buying more XGold. Additionalky, keep the 300 XGold bump cost in addition and let the room owners spend away to be top dog.

It's a mixture of both (for me, at least). I'm very unlikely to go to a room with less than 5 or 6 people in it, unless it is run by a good friend or I know the content is good. On the other hand, you will never get me to go to a room with slut (or other words that I find objectionable) in the title, regardless of how many there are in it. Also, I always look at what is available with the private rooms first before bothering with the public ones, probably for the reason that Maxx says, "you can see how many are there."

Just to add that, theoretically, you can actually do whatever you like in the public rooms (except change the environment settings in some) but not in the private ones... Apart from those that identify restrictions in the title, which is fine, I have been (self-)ejected from a couple of private rooms now. One for being told off for wearing  my knicks in the sauna, lol! And, the other, for going onto the stage and dancing (publicly told off by someone, which was embarrassing). I'll never go back to either of those, although they probably don't care either.

Guest Twiggy

I have actually found the sluts in toilets room rather boring, been there several times now and it is always the same.

No one talks in local chat, most people are by themselves dancing, not like it use to be in NC when it was going well.

You get lots of colds, I think it is really more a pickup place for newbies.

Is in my time slot anyway.

I have actually found the sluts in toilets room rather boring, been there several times now and it is always the same.

No one talks in local chat, most people are by themselves dancing, not like it use to be in NC when it was going well.

You get lots of colds, I think it is really more a pickup place for newbies.

Is in my time slot anyway.

I don't really like the sluts in toilet room either. Most times it's too crowded for my taste and the music is not really mine.

Often I just go to rooms where they play the music I like and usually I find some nice people there too. Music is connecting people and music is making friends, it's true indeed. :)

Oculus touch features and support. Game already works much better with touch then a xbone joystick. So they are half way there. They claim like 9 out of 10 oculus customers bought the touch joysticks this past winter. The Vive has em to so Devs should be building for the future. Almost all the new games are all coming out with touch lately. Touch just makes the games so much more immersive. The games without the support are already starting to fall behind and not be as popular. It is a must have feature now for both Vive and Oculus adopters. 

More interactivity in general. 

Hands to spank, Grab, grope and pinch in every pose with a touch controller for the VR players. As well as buttons to do the same thing for non VR players. Just like the cum and moan buttons.  

Add in the Physics from the Juliet rag doll game they made and make a Pose editor for the players to create and share their poses . Move the body parts until your happy with current pose and save it, Locking the bones in place and thus creating your favorite unique poses and stances. Do that the game will be awesome. Devs can focus on cloths and locations and we can focus on poses.  

and pigtails :P

Since we cant make a new topic in this forum i guess ill just post it here as i have been wondering why is there no like "server time clock" ingame or any 24hour clock for that matter.

it would make it alot easyer to communicate times together with people from diverent time zones

since now its like "yea i am usualy online at X time GMT" just an example or "yea normaly arround this time only 3 hours earlyer" would be alot easyer if we could just say "yea X time server time" specialy when hanging out with multiple people

Totally agree. The virtual world should have its own timezone, even if you can change the night/day effect on your own client.

Unique timezone will help people to date each othes in a more comfortable way without calculating GMT differences (which is nothing else but giving a unique timezone as well in some way if you think about it).

Kiss

I'm always dealing with my friends' timezones and hardly remember if I have to say good morning or good night so... I think it would be nice inside the profile to see an optional line that shows their current GMT day/time too.

Guest Twiggy

A 3DXChat timezone is another thing that has been asked for so many times and just never gets added.

Not saying you shouldn't ask for it as I think we need to keep asking for these things, just letting you know it is one of those things that keeps getting asked for.

btw, if you have issues with times and such there are many world clocks for your desktop via windows store. you can put in a city or country and will show you current time and time in those locations. i have found it very useful

Ue_zV9OrTTmk0uk7gQqtqg.png

I already use more than one of them. Just try to figure out how does these systems works with a wide list of friends...

I think it's good but not practical enough   ;)

A 3DXChat timezone is another thing that has been asked for so many times and just never gets added.

Not saying you shouldn't ask for it as I think we need to keep asking for these things, just letting you know it is one of those things that keeps getting asked for.

You mean so that 3DX has it's own time of day? So 8pm is 8pm for everyone?

Guest Twiggy

Yes, just like a clock we have somewhere on the UI that we can all work to.

As I said it has been asked for a lot, not so much recently as I and others that had kept asking for it have given up.

But if we had a clock in the game, we could all just say meet at 6PM game time, or advertise an event with just 6PM on the poster.

Not have to worry about all the different time zones or going to one of the websites to work it out.

A lot of people have seen it is needed, that it will make things easier and asked for it.

It wouldn't take much to ad to the game, a matter of minutes, but like so many other things I guess the devs don't see the value in it.

Subject #optional #3dxtime #day|night cycle setting in #public locations and why not also in #userrooms #justsayin hashgtag: again  :ph34r: 

Why not 'Any' - something like that, actually, probably, eventually and i guess i could be wrong, but also #that wouldn't take longer to do: as the time of [a pose release] here at this place. I dont know - ok, lets say: In the time of 2 poses^^ and yes,  

1qkw4q.jpg

:P

soon.jpg?id=102431322

tumblr_inline_n3hsg2x7I61razhld.gif

#素敵な週末をみんな

I agree with the in-world time zone. Lot of other games have it and it could help people who is confused using timezones (as me).

There are other things I would like they fix/add other the enormous list i already posted here and they are:

1. Pantyhose goes OVER the panties, not under the panties...

2. Official chat logging (I know some unofficial DLLs have it but I prefer to use official game)

3. Expanded profile with sexual preferences, more room for biography, personal notes to add to friends profiles (private notes about what I did / want to do / told / want to tell to that friend).

4. Global user search (using name, sexual preferences, profile content)

5. Status (Online, AFK, Do not disturb, Custom message) with autorespond feature (who writes to me when I have the autorespond ON will recevie my status message (something like "Sorry, I am AFK").

6. WASD movement (optional to the click and go)

7. Physics for hair!!!!! I want to see my hair moving with the wind

8. The game icon in the windows app bar should flash when I receive a new private message (optionally with a sound)

9. Excitation level with a slider (shown to the partner too) to sync the orgasm moment.

10. Kick option to allow room owner to kick people from private rooms

Thanks

When I lose internet connection and click RECONNECT I can't stay in the room where Im currently but it takes me back to the starting point of the game. This is annoying and should be fixed.

I am not sure how long most of you have been here, but some of the "original" players probably remember the voting site?

This site was set up so that people could make suggestions on what they wanted to see in the game, have fixed and/or improved. Once someone made the suggestion others could vote on the suggestion and add their own suggestions to existing suggestions, if they didn't want to start another suggestion. I don't recall if suggestions, of suggestions, could be voted on.

It was, to be honest, kind of a mess. But, it did give a fairly clear idea of what the community wanted to see in the game and should have given the devs a clearer idea about what the community felt was lacking in the game.

Though, on a side note, when it disappeared the top suggestions, based on votes, was "knock the girl up". Not really my thing, so kind of happy that didn't come to pass, but, if that is what the majority of the community wanted, it should have at least been explored.

I would like to see them re-implement this system again. I think this would be a good way for most of the "what we want" threads to be made easier to follow. One for each "item", so one for poses, one for clothes, one for locations etc. That way, the ones the majority of the community wants would move to the first page of the thread, making it easier for the devs to know what the majority wants, without reading through 20+ pages of comments. Once they implement the suggestion, they could lock it with a "done" title for a week or so before removing it from the active system to a "completed" section.

Unfortunately, I have been here long enough that I don't see even that would make a huge difference, both to what we have in the game and how the community view what is (isn't) being done to advance the game.

I'll pretend I haven't lost all hope about this game for a second:

Can we please give some love to the audio and sound effects in this game?

For the longest time I've been wondering why our fucking noises sound like someone is inflating a tire with a pump...

And why does our cum sound like someone is squeezing a soaked sponge...?

I don't know about you guys, but my body doesn't make these noises during sex...

• 2 weeks later...