Development and suggestions?

Guest Doll

Guest Fuwakumi

I had already had it for 2 days when I wrote that... :(

Jeez girl, you don't let that stop you from being pussy hungry at all. :D

Nothing stops you. :wub:

Jeez girl, you don't let that stop you from being pussy hungry at all. :D

Nothing stops you. :wub:

The flow isnt to bad the first 2 days..after that I have to stop...unless I want to ruin a lot of tampons...but Im usually not in the mood on days 3 to 6/7 and I'm also a super bitch..no one would want to be around me anyway...and NO guys I don't think discussing woman's problems is gross.

And to get back to the subject :) The way the devs are here they would prolly start working on rape, as its the farthest form what people want..they should spend time on something people want like FFF and boob suck/fondle poses

No fucking way...I don't care to allow some asshole male to think he can just fuck me whenever he wants. I don't care to be raped, I give permission to those that want my body..

As I said the feature Kidnap must be, of course, optional. As for everything in this (and in other similar) game, it is just a matter of roleplaying and who believes  it is not just a roleplay game should live a bit more in real life. there is nothing real in this game nor love nor sex nor dance. Don't u agree? Well, I am sorry guy to break your illusions but that avatar is not your body, that avatar is not you at all. You are just the puppeteer. 

I am not sure that this feature would be a legal one....

Killing people is not legal but we do everyday playing Wildlands or other games. Weird...

Guys, we are talking about a GAME!  :lol:

Dont take things so seriously, you dont live in 3DXChat, it is a game!

Anyway kidnap feature can seen in a different way just changing this "label" that so much hurted the sensibility of someone: Lets call it "Allow-Random-Sex-And-Random-Room-Invites [A.R.S.A.R.R.I.] feature". This will allow lazy people to automatically accept the (sometime) annoying "New Pose Prompt" while having sex because (to me) it is really annoying when my partner (expecially in real life) asks "Heya babe wanna change to missionary?" "Oh my... babe, vanna fuck doggy?" It is kinda ridiculous in real and annoying in game. So, let's allow who want bypass it with an auto-accept feature. If other people then wants to use it to roleplay a raping/kidnapping, who cares? Kinky or weird fantasies are everywhere. In my country BDSM is not legal. But lot of people play it. Fantasies can be accepted if they won't go in real. Someone in the game plays as a whore, roleplaying to be payed for sex. I dont like to be a whore, nor to be kidnapped but someone can do. It is not a real raping if the prey is consentient, right? It is just a roleplay.

Peace, love and good game to everyone.  :wub:

It would be as illegal as RP involving minors (under 18)... It is a game but even a game have to obey the laws...Then about New pose prompt...I guess that in real life you won't force our partner to do anything that is not asked or wanted...It is the same in the game. You have to deal with it even if you find it annoying. All sex games have this feature.

It would be as illegal as RP involving minors (under 18)... It is a game but even a game have to obey the laws...Then about New pose prompt...I guess that in real life you won't force our partner to do anything that is not asked or wanted...It is the same in the game. You have to deal with it even if you find it annoying. All sex games have this feature.

Minors in some countries are 21 or 16 (asia) so where is the law applyable in a digital world? Let's set the age limit to 18 for common use in western countries. Nevertheless I never talked about minors and of course i agree that shouldnt be allowed in games, but the fact you wrote that is really a unfair attempt from u to change people's words to get the attention and the sympathy of other people. Anyway I don't play these unfair games of words. 

About the feature to bypass change pose requests, it should be OPTIONAL! U know the meaning? You should be able to turn it ON or OFF. In real I wont  force my partner to do anything that is not asked but I wont ask him to change pose, i will just use my body to invite him to change pose. Here i cant, so we have two choices: 1. ask,or 2. do like in real, trying to move to a different pose, if he doesnt like he can switch to another or say "love i am not comfortable with this pose". All sex games have this, i agree but some sex games can bypass it. I don't write here which games have this bypass feature for respect of 3DXChat developers. If you are really interested, send a private message.

Anyway, the feature (I repeat for who has problems interpreting the posts) MUST BE OPTIONAL AND UNDER USER CONTROL. If you dont like it, you can click the radio button (the buttons that usually show a check sign when u click on them) and it will be disabled. So easy! 

Minors in some countries are 21 or 16 (asia) so where is the law applyable in a digital world? Let's set the age limit to 18 for common use in western countries. Nevertheless I never talked about minors and of course i agree that shouldnt be allowed in games, but the fact you wrote that is really a unfair attempt from u to change people's words to get the attention and the sympathy of other people. Anyway I don't play these unfair games of words. 

About the feature to bypass change pose requests, it should be OPTIONAL! U know the meaning? You should be able to turn it ON or OFF. In real I wont  force my partner to do anything that is not asked but I wont ask him to change pose, i will just use my body to invite him to change pose. Here i cant, so we have two choices: 1. ask,or 2. do like in real, trying to move to a different pose, if he doesnt like he can switch to another or say "love i am not comfortable with this pose". All sex games have this, i agree but some sex games can bypass it. I don't write here which games have this bypass feature for respect of 3DXChat developers. If you are really interested, send a private message.

Anyway, the feature (I repeat for who has problems interpreting the posts) MUST BE OPTIONAL AND UNDER USER CONTROL. If you dont like it, you can click the radio button (the buttons that usually show a check sign when u click on them) and it will be disabled. So easy! 

The US Federal Law is applied: US Game, server US, etc. I just mention minors for you have mentionned killing in war games. I have met very very few peoples in need of this feature. 

All in all, lets count our lucky fucky stars if we get a boob fondle animation, let alone anything else :)

More options for optional things would be a massive improvement I think though. The game still funnels you down a path that's restrictive at the moment. I really must look to install it and see how its changed since I last played though ;/

It's amazing to me how people are actually posting serious suggestions in this thread, as if they are ever gonna look at these posts and go "Oh! That's an interesting idea! Let's see if our system supports this. Hey ____, can we do this thing with our animation tech? Yah? Awesome!"

Here's a development suggestion: Actual development, maybe? Anything?

I doubt the legal issues surrounding pretend-rape is the first thing that's stopping these passionate, ambitious developers.

It's amazing to me how people are actually posting serious suggestions in this thread, as if they are ever gonna look at these posts and go "Oh! That's an interesting idea! Let's see if our system supports this. Hey ____, can we do this thing with our animation tech? Yah? Awesome!"

Here's a development suggestion: Actual development, maybe? Anything?

I doubt the legal issues surrounding pretend-rape is the first thing that's stopping these passionate, ambitious developers.

100% agree

Now being back on for the first time in years (last night until the early hours, so tired now) and I am pleased to see more rooms and larger room sets ups thanks (I assume) to the .dll. It seems to work well enough to separate classy/fetish/rancid and such like to give everyone the experience they prefer. Though seeing over 100 in the 'public rest' room and about 3 in the brokeback mountain area highlights the ratio a little, unfortunately.

Guest Twiggy

Now being back on for the first time in years (last night until the early hours, so tired now) and I am pleased to see more rooms and larger room sets ups thanks (I assume) to the .dll. It seems to work well enough to separate classy/fetish/rancid and such like to give everyone the experience they prefer. Though seeing over 100 in the 'public rest' room and about 3 in the brokeback mountain area highlights the ratio a little, unfortunately.

Yes the Saloon, it was popular for about a week, but not many people go there and haven't for a while now.

You will have noticed that public locations have become less popular than they were.

That I think is mainly due to people being able to set their own music in rooms.

I have no real idea why Tanyas public rest room is so popular, maybe because it is not an official public area that is always open.

It has become one of the more popular places for people to go.

Interested to see what other things you find have changed.

I wish they would add a creampie effect already I asked this and they said it may happen that was over a year or two ago. Not everyone is keen on facials and staining clothes. I'd love nothing more than having a group of black studs take me and fill my holes. I guess Skyrim will have to do for now. Back to the 'curved swords'. :wub:

Two edged sword it seems, with the expanse on rooms. More spaces of greater sizes (as lets face it, 50 peeps in a small apartment never worked) is a benefit. However, along with expanded house apartments and public room adaptions, the set public rooms are very quite and generally people are spread thin at times - leading to a lot of time just room hopping.

And though novel to be handed over the club room from Watchdogs, its not that much different to the original club room in atmosphere. Dare say the brokeback mountain area was another easy 'handed on a plate' scenario. Maybe the original drawer and conceiver for the first areas when 3dx first started has since left the company, and no ones brave enough to compile new ones from scratch? And just getting knock offs from defunct games. Not a problem if its a gothic castle, garden maze or themepark :)

ahhhh, skyrimming. Again, highlights how many positions can be animated fairly well in a short time - a sex game really needs more sex options to rival with SL and all the others. So frustrating to have a game thats half way there, but not 100%. It has a polished look and feel, good community mostly, but character modifications only so so, as is environments only so so. Sex options, sounds and speeds...a little under 'so so'.

Indeed, the cum shower needs toning down as it detracts from the generally good feel of the animations when a comical "oohhh, ahhhhh!" and an effect akin to an exploding diary factory. A simple light/heavy cum option would be great, along with a simple small skin of white over the vagina of a female avi (if animating a spluge is too difficult).

What else have I noticed has changed? Well, not as much as I hoped for after 2 odd years.

1. Not even sure if I saw any new clothes, certainly not male ones anyway. A wolfs head yes, but no beanies, new hair styles, jackets, vans, junkie pants et cet.

2. Two new areas, not a bad progression, though they lack atmosphere. With all the boasted lighting effects and bloom/occlusions and such like would make some awesome atmospheres for things like Gothic castles, garden mazes, train/plane carriages, dank dungeons, themeparks (wishful thinking), movie theatres, parking lots, garage attached to your house or extra rooms at least with a staircase for screwing on, the list goes on. 

3. Sex positions, I've gone through them all with a bot (act of desperation that I acknowledge on the loading screen "dont forget to use a bot for single player fun!......you utter failure who can't even hook up with a sex doll"). I see only a handful at best of new positions, some of which win me, others are barely different to that which was there already. In two years my guess is no more than 4 or 5 new positions across the board (MF/MM/FF/MFF/FFF).

4. Interface/HUD is a tiny bit easier to use, I still feel as I did two years ago though that the layout and highlighting could be a tad improved upon, as well as room searching options perhaps.

5.Graphics does see advancements to a the semi-trained eye. Though my generic desktop pc struggles with the additional shadow and water options, lovely as they look. Even my old gaming rig would have been running hot to keep everything at max. In fact, due to delays and frame rate drops, I had to down my settings to low/medium - and thats on an i7, 8gb, gt 545 (which is plop I know) but still....very resource hungry for low end systems since the updates. Audio, why we can't have a pitch and voice editor and a few extra samples to play with I do not know! That dam "owww, arrrrggg" irritates the shizzle outta me. I recall Phantasy Star Universe having about 10 voice choices, with a pitch slider in character creation. Simples.

So some progress yes, but not enough really for 2 years. Dev or devs if there is more than one must MUST...... give some stable paying members a chance to test and develop stuff themselves to get this game shifted up a few gears before it becomes outdated and old gen like the other sex games out there.

Is my thoughts, no offence intended to anyone :) 

I did pop in to the rest room...room last night. Didn't have the same feel as the night club used to. I guess thats more my point in some small sense, that there was just Thirty-Thirty and 2 others in the old club, and 50-100 or so in Tanya's room, advertised for sex. However, as you say, the majority were dancing. Bit odd, but it highlights the ratio of original room population to new/re-imagined house rooms, and spreading the numbers thinner than they used to be before the more recent updates. Two edged sword, a good thing and a sort of bad thing too. If that makes any sense? Sorry, I am so tired :D

One thing that's not changed is the 'open to the public rooms, yet with private parties. It does minimally bug me when a room is opened and titled "all welcome, come chat and chill all welcome" and so on, and when you get there, try interjecting and joining in but get ignored no matter how polite you are... Lol. Any who....same old.

I have fond memories of a guy when I was last on that did dating games. Dressed in a hat and made the room up with the chairs etc. Great fun, got people involved. Couldn't praise him enough really for the effort :)

So coming back to the suggestions, more social ice breaker games might be nice. Its a sex game, but people like to do all sorts of different things to get them in the mood :)

Indeed, that's a good summary thank you :)

Meeting the people is a hard thing. Took me some weeks to find my chums 2 years ago. Now back again, they have all gone and gotta start again. This slow and painful :)

I'd create my own room, but it will take ages and some peoples rooms.....dang they are so creative! Takes me ages just to find them :D

Maybe a newbies 'add me as friend' list could be posted on the forum, help peeps to get some interaction sooner rather than spend hours room hoping amidst strangers?

I create my room out of the stock rooms provided..no need to go the massive DLL route.

I found that it seems hard for males to get anywhere in the game..its almost like real life I have been told by the few men I talk to. In my travels I have seen rooms that have like 30 men in them and 2 woman..A woman walks into a room she gets gang banged with PM's and partner request..Fuck reading a profile..

You have a hard road ahead sir...Your fellow males are making it real hard for you...

"Your fellow males are making it hard for you", best not ponder on that :D

So immature of me, I'm sorry.

Anygay! Yes it is oddly like real life, yet not. My first time some years back had the same slow build up (FFS, get your mind out the gutter lad). Over the last couple of nights I've visited every room open to me, sent pms saying hi to those with profiles that say they welcome it (to chat), sat in busy rooms, danced centre stage in busy rooms, interjected on world chat and revisited Lorielas jazzy lounge like I used to before. Somehow the game seems slightly more inhibited than it was a couple of years ago? Seriously.

But that ability to go into room, bang and be done eludes me still :D Maybe its my profile, age, picture, avi - who knows but I've not had a single pm or cold, even in the dankest of rooms :) ...not that I'm that fussed. Quality over quantity as they say.