#221 Oshun

Oshun

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 29 October 2016 - 12:18 PM

Give nekos the option of a tail, or make a buttplug that has a tail attached, etc. Neko's have been asking for tails, give them tails finally :/ Give futa's at least some of the male sex poses...then i'll be happy. I might even stop complaining about the netcode a little :D 

Clothes and hair styles and make up, and more ability to control your skin color. I want to be white like paper, dammit!!!! lol

• Laua likes this

#222 RobT

RobT

Troll Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,621 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 29 October 2016 - 12:23 PM

something for our walls, painting and such or the ability to hang pics we take in game on our walls as paintings, walls are drab as hell

• KimmyFox, MissPlaced and Rockster like this

#223 RobT

RobT

Troll Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,621 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 29 October 2016 - 12:25 PM

what we really need is more non cock lesbian poses for our lesbian friends who dont use them. If anyone get the raw end of the deal here its them. not every lesbian is into she cocks.

• SandraDream, KimmyFox, MissPlaced and 1 other like this

#224 Palmira

Palmira

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 12:04 PM

We need more sex poses for females/futa!

There is not one FFF pose in the game :-(

Wouldnt it be easy to open some (many) MF MFF poses to female (with dildo) ?

Maybe not hard to code, but a very big imporovement for the lesbian/Futa community which is rather big here.

For example the new poses added in 360 and 361. Why only MF ?

• Laua and SvetlanaLupescu like this

#225 Virl

Virl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationUranus

Posted 03 January 2017 - 02:16 PM

*pokes thread to check if it's alive* Meh, good enough. I mean, not that I hope anyone will read this, but yeah, I will just do it anyway.

Soo, another update, another pose, no, no I don't mind it being a FM again, well, maybe a bit, but yeah, not about that. What this is about! Why the heck do we get one pose in every 2 weeks or so, I mean, yaay, poses, sure.

Why don't you give us a new set of hair? And I don't mean that... whatever it was last time, some like it. Couldn't you make a new ponytail? I am not reall asking for physics here either, right?

So yeah, my suggestions on this... more clothes, gosh, been so long since we saw ANYTHING wearable and please make it nice. PRetty please, with cherry on top. Earrings! Hello?! At least a pair or two... for now! They don't even have to be like super duper complicated, I will ask that in another year. Game looks prettier now and all that, really and I know its mainly about sex, but hell, I got bored of all the stuff to wear. Oh and a pair of banadas, I mean, just one, in the hats sections, like folded ones! This would look noice too, riiight?

I guess that's it... I won't mention any BDSM related stuff because.. yeah, a mirrage and all that.

So yeah, I'm done! Ive vented, thanks for reading that and all, if any of the devs takes a look and decides to implement it thanks to that too. Peace!

• Leeloo, Laua, xMaceyx and 6 others like this

#226 Sheyde

Sheyde

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
  • LocationA frozen swamp

Posted 03 January 2017 - 03:05 PM

Pssssst, Vi ...

I keep asking all the time and someone called me old for asking for such things. That only the veterans and old people ask for clothes, hair and other things which add to our sex appeal. Careful or you'll suddenly turn old!

• Leeloo and SvetlanaLupescu like this

#227 Virl

Virl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationUranus

Posted 03 January 2017 - 03:35 PM

Pffff, let them call me old. I've been long enough here to ask for that. Newbies might get satisfied with the moving pixels. We're not!

#make3dxgreatagain

• SvetlanaLupescu likes this

#228 Ariamma

Ariamma

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 04 January 2017 - 11:26 AM

So, I came across a video game in development set in the world of Friday the 13th, the 80's horror series.  Seen here.

I thought it would be very hot to have a creepy horror-themed area in 3DXChat based on Camp Crystal Lake.  Remember how much sex was happening in those movies?  Take one part suspense and one part mortal danger and you have yourself something different and very hot, IMO.

Think Love Island, but without the bizarre iceberg and neon colors.  Oh, also add an NPC that randomly butchers people who wander off from the crowd. 

I told my therapist this idea and he wrote down a bunch of notes.  I bet he thought it was a good idea.

-Ariamma

• SherryShy and SvetlanaLupescu like this

#229 Leeloo

Leeloo

Supreme One

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,234 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in solar system

Posted 06 January 2017 - 01:22 PM

I didn't see anywhere something important about the update for the new location ( the saloon ) . This is shown nowhere that we can have the drums and guitars in our homes ( pretty important information missing right ? ) . now it's said lol .

Now , a question to devs .

Do you think you will give us ( LGT ) some poses soon or will you become like Achat and give us a pose once a year if not once in two years ? 

A good option would be to give others the poses at minimal after the MF one and before give them another . If you don't do this way , there will be 2 options with time :

1 - You decide to give LGT a pose time to time ( very less than MF ones ) and will lose the LGT community ( like achat did ) and become a game 100% hetero .

2 - You decide ( after lets say 5 series of MF poses ) to give the same poses to LGT and during a time MF don't have poses . And in this case , you will have to handle a MF revolution for the lack of poses you give them ( we all know that MF are veeeeery patients "sarcasm" )

• Laua, TattooedGirl, SvetlanaLupescu and 1 other like this

#230 SherryShy

SherryShy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 03:37 PM

90% 75% of the poses based on MF. So I'm not worried if we have MF time to time.

So, I came across a video game in development set in the world of Friday the 13th, the 80's horror series.  Seen here.

I thought it would be very hot to have a creepy horror-themed area in 3DXChat based on Camp Crystal Lake.  Remember how much sex was happening in those movies?  Take one part suspense and one part mortal danger and you have yourself something different and very hot, IMO.

Think Love Island, but without the bizarre iceberg and neon colors.  Oh, also add an NPC that randomly butchers people who wander off from the crowd. 

I told my therapist this idea and he wrote down a bunch of notes.  I bet he thought it was a good idea.

-Ariamma

Mini-games + sex game or survival game + sex game = AWESOME WIN!

#231 Rockster

Rockster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 10:28 PM

i included this suggestion in a larger list a while back but it's worth puttin here as a single suggestion... we need a 'notes' section for our friends pls. i came from 3 years in another (non-sex) game where everyone in ur friends list had a note of their own u could edit. i forget if u clicked a tab next to their name or just hovered over it, a little box popped-up which u could enter simple text into, it wasn't a lot of characters, but enough in the box that u could write a short note with relevant details to jog ur memory as to who they were. in this game where we can often add random people after a shag it would prove invaluable. anything relevant like how u met, where, what sex they are into, anythin at all which relates to them and helps u refresh ur memory, u could use it for all sorts of things, even somethin like "haven't seen this person for 3 months, may have left game, maybe delete" but as a memory tool it's the most valuable. the one in the other game saved when u closed it off and u just started writing in it or overwriting to edit it. it was simple to use, didn't take up any resources cause it had such a limit on characters but it sure did come in useful when i wanted to talk to someone and pick up where i left off. just readin the note i knew who they were straight away, and even people i had added and spoken to only once in a sea of other friends on me list i always knew exactly who they were from the note.

• SandraDream, MissPlaced and SvetlanaLupescu like this

#232 SandraDream

SandraDream

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 08 January 2017 - 04:33 PM

i included this suggestion in a larger list a while back but it's worth puttin here as a single suggestion... we need a 'notes' section for our friends pls. i came from 3 years in another (non-sex) game where everyone in ur friends list had a note of their own u could edit. i forget if u clicked a tab next to their name or just hovered over it, a little box popped-up which u could enter simple text into, it wasn't a lot of characters, but enough in the box that u could write a short note with relevant details to jog ur memory as to who they were. in this game where we can often add random people after a shag it would prove invaluable. anything relevant like how u met, where, what sex they are into, anythin at all which relates to them and helps u refresh ur memory, u could use it for all sorts of things, even somethin like "haven't seen this person for 3 months, may have left game, maybe delete" but as a memory tool it's the most valuable. the one in the other game saved when u closed it off and u just started writing in it or overwriting to edit it. it was simple to use, didn't take up any resources cause it had such a limit on characters but it sure did come in useful when i wanted to talk to someone and pick up where i left off. just readin the note i knew who they were straight away, and even people i had added and spoken to only once in a sea of other friends on me list i always knew exactly who they were from the note.

Great idea, Rockster!

• MissPlaced and Rockster like this

#233 Rockster

Rockster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 11:05 PM

i thought of another one too, just now, not as useful as the note thing but this issue bugs the s#!% out of me ingame and it would be great if it were dealt with... this again comes from the same game i mentioned above i used to play, when u read their equivalent of our World Chat, it does the usual thing when the newest text is at the bottom and keeps ticking up as people say stuff, but if u scroll up to read previous content it stops moving and freezes where it's scrolled to and just stays there still. it's not until u scroll back down to the bottom again that it resumes movin as people put in new material. i find it very frustratin that when i scroll back up to read somethin i have missed it keeps jerkin back down to the bottom again, this drives me bonkers. i'm sure the code is simple to make it stop auto-scrolling if it is not at the bottom, and it really does make usin a busy chat window heaps easier.

• Ashbash, MissPlaced and SvetlanaLupescu like this

#234 Rockster

Rockster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 11:39 AM

i just got married.

everytime i look at me profile to edit location or other things, i see "divorce" underneath me husbands name.

this is not a good mental energy to keep seein daily. the word itself i mean. it's like some voice sayin to u "do it! dooo iiiiiit!"

may i suggest that this tab-graphic and link-to-function are moved to the partners profile which we do not view so often and put it under their name instead, and same for them with the tab and link to divorce u which would only be seen by them on your profile.

this way when u go about ur daily business u do not have to see anythin relating to divorce at all and nothin under their name, but is easy to divorce if u want to, u just use the marriage link to go to their profile page and see the link under their name there to do it.

makes more sense than havin it on ur own profile and u wouldn't have to keep seein the word everyday. cheers.

• Immi, FrenchKiss and MissPlaced like this

#235 Rockster

Rockster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 09:03 AM

can we please have our colour panel extended in the character editor? mine is full, it filled up pretty quick since last august when i joined and i didn't even know i could save colours until months later as well. double the current allocation would be a nice amount for everyone. :-)

#236 thehappydm

thehappydm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 11:05 AM

I have seen it suggested already, but hell I'll throw my hat in for it. Why not have a "Force" option tick in one of the panels? When enabled, partnering with someone means they don't have to ask your permission for positions, or that you can be partnered and fucked without confirmation. There are plenty of "Rough love" Enthusiasts on the game, why not give them a simple way to live out some fun fantasy?

• SandraDream likes this

#237 WeeaboTrashu

WeeaboTrashu

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts
  • LocationYour dad house

Posted 15 January 2017 - 11:38 AM

I have seen it suggested already, but hell I'll throw my hat in for it. Why not have a "Force" option tick in one of the panels? When enabled, partnering with someone means they don't have to ask your permission for positions, or that you can be partnered and fucked without confirmation. There are plenty of "Rough love" Enthusiasts on the game, why not give them a simple way to live out some fun fantasy?

It'll cause too much drama. More than half of the people would complain that 3DXChat supports rape and what not. Best thing to do is find someone who's into that.

• Leeloo and MissPlaced like this

#238 RubyRayne

RubyRayne

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationTexas, USA

Posted 15 January 2017 - 06:34 PM

Not sure if these have been suggested yet but I'll say it just for shits and giggles.

I am not a girly girl and would never be caught dead in heels, sooo I think it would be cool if we could have a selection of regular sneakers or shoes, and compensate for these by, when choosing to wear shoes instead of heels, making the avi slightly taller, so we can stand flat on the floor and maintain our height instead of standing on our tippy toes all the time (tippy toes being fine while barefoot XD)

I would really enjoy wearing converse since those are more my style as well as pretty popular all around.

2. I think it would be very helpful if whenever a friend logs on or off a popup comes up and maybe makes a little sound, that way I am not checking my friends list every 2 minutes.

3. Whenever someone enters/exits a room, it appears in the local chat window. (Ex: "RubyRayne has entered the room." or "RubyRayne has left the room.") I see this in basic chat rooms and it is a very nice feature to have. :)

Anyways, I don't know if this will be seen by anyone who can potentially change any of these things but I figured I would put it out there and if anyone has already requested any of these things I apologize!

Have a fantastic day and keep up the amazing work! :)

• Leeloo, xMaceyx, TattooedGirl and 1 other like this

#239 Leeloo

Leeloo

Supreme One

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,234 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in solar system

Posted 16 January 2017 - 01:37 PM

2. I think it would be very helpful if whenever a friend logs on or off a popup comes up and maybe makes a little sound, that way I am not checking my friends list every 2 minutes.

3. Whenever someone enters/exits a room, it appears in the local chat window. (Ex: "RubyRayne has entered the room." or "RubyRayne has left the room.") I see this in basic chat rooms and it is a very nice feature to have. :)

A long time ago there was a RP channel in the game chat and i proposed , as it was used only a very few , to use it as a notification channel when friends are logging in and out . But the RP channel was removed so i don't think we will have some notifications soon :)

#240 MeiLing

MeiLing

The fool who dreams

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts
  • LocationHong Kong

Posted 16 January 2017 - 02:33 PM

Hello,

I'm not sure that a pop-up when you are in action with a partner was a good idea. I let you imagine when you have a lot of friends....

• Fuwakumi likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Question

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users