- Added clothes;

- Added virtual keyboard (VR mode);

YcnurDHg.png

- Added new sex animations;

poster243.jpg

---------------

- Unity Engine version updated to Unity 5.5;
- Blurry text has been corrected;
- Decorations of the Character Editor has been changed to a cozy styled room in a loft;
- Added a lot of pairs of shoes;
- Added new props and surfaces in the Home Editor;
- Support for virtual reality for the new generation of devices.

In VR mode we have implemented UI support, Gamepad support and Virtual Keyboard support. You can write in the chat and view the gallery without needing to remove the VR headset.
In developing VR and the Gamepad support we have focused up on the Oculus Rift CV1 and the Xbox Gamepad first.

The patch has been delayed for some time due to the fact that the mode for virtual reality is in development and is adapted for the most comfortable time spent in the 3DXChat world. We will continue to add new content in the upcoming release.

Thank you for being with us and being patient. Stay tuned and wait for more upcoming news!

All this seem good ( if it comes one day ) but , personally , i need a little precision on one spot . One of the pics say "FF Oral" , but is it really FF oral ( one woman licking the PUSSY of the other against the wall ) or is is a only fake FF oral ( one woman sucking the PENIS of a T-girl ) ?

Post Scriptum : the short leather top to the right looks nice , but we need a hotpant to go with it

I'm lost. Posted where?

Update... oh already at the bottom of page 2 (when viewing new content), lol! Need a better way of making it more obvious.

Looks like they are using the dll hack for the "prints for many clothes," lol!

btw I just joined another store group in SL and could have got 30 items of clothing free but I have so many now that I only picked a couple.

All this seem good ( if it comes one day ) but , personally , i need a little precision on one spot . One of the pics say "FF Oral" , but is it really FF oral ( one woman licking the PUSSY of the other against the wall ) or is is a only fake FF oral ( one woman sucking the PENIS of a T-girl ) ?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I hate to sound negative. But this isn't very much in terms of content after so long a wait.

Please consider speeded up content updates for awhile after all the VR stuff is sorted out. Need at least another 4 pole dances, 6 poolside poses, etc. just to somewhat complete the sets already in game. Great ideas, just need enough content  in the current sets  already there. (Pole dance, poolside, threesomeses, bondage, etc.)

I dont know why they are holding up the other content of the updates just because of one feature (VR) when they can workout separately and just keep developing things up...

Poses, clothes, and furtinture have NOTHING to do with the VR development, they can give us that content and keep developing the VR meanwhile.

Still makes no sense for me.

was just looking for soemthing else and saw this and although i guess, no, i freakn now, that this is a waste of time blah and who cares - ill hit it anyway inhere - just nothing more realated to music - der zug ist abgefahren - that train: has drivn off - bäääämmm

tenor.gif

Hello all and hello FrenchTouch :)

I voted others because because as many other players i would like a bit more of all in that order :

1) more character customization to see less clones in game (hairstyles, faces, making up,  tatoos so on.... )

2) Massage poses,

3) a green space like a parc or a forest,

4) a shower in private rooms :)

5) some clothes, please, and why not outfits like a nurse, a secretary or others for roleplays   -_-

Thanks for reading and good luck and thank you :lol:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Maybe they should just use the description FS - Female & Strap on instead, half inside do anyways might be less misleading than presenting sucking a strap on cock or Tgirl penis as lesbian activity. Doubt any lesbians would really be sucking strap on opposed to a pussy, less it was use a little saliva as extra lubrication, but then again with all Vaseline and glide creme why would they?

where do you find all these gifs lol

4bbdacbb32f66a249f8f53695741d3d5.gif

lands inhere again - cause a quote notice spanked n hit me - reads, looks n checks 1.0: am I in wrong chat, ingame @ 3dx and in w/c? the correct software tool and or voice in ts3 or skype, steam blah, aaaah and lol, the correct monitor, browser n freakn tab(25)?! *checks 2.0 again* so, ah yes - ok n hits it 

1) of all now a: *mental slefHeadhot*

Ken-Park-Headshot.gif

:ph34r: 2) and last and without a [ps:] edit   :wacko:

giphy.gif

and of course your brian, lol, brain, imagination, fantasy, time and memory blah

and the same like in skype v.pw2.0 (by toxicjail manufactures) [JailOfficerRobMohoney]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CL4Y8DfQ9I

miley-cyrus-banner-nude.jpg

laughing-gifs-how-couldyou.gif

tumblr_nxxrf7sfkw1thhsnqo1_500.gif

tumblr_nu41v65IBt1riij71o1_400.gif

Spoilerwarnung.jpg

... and if ur lucky, u wont reach the max vid and pig limit, lol i mean [standard setting of this boardsoftware] that i also bought for my comm - standard settings here - NO boardchat, NO multipe calendar for [EVENTS] activated, NO birthdays, NO 3dx style theme skin - NO intergrated vidplayers and pic galleries!! First standard signuture settings - remember erikaspencers sig in the beginnning,lol - must i continue daady gizzi and now!?^^ lol gizmo...why the huk did i land together with U in "the ring" again and sooooo UUUUU DAAAadddy (excessive) and u rob bro, both of you can be actually lucky - i probably already reached max pic limit to spank ya ...cause simply only a few things in this forum setup sucks in my opinion n others - would take a few minutes - some days - a week for a few  things - but less 2 months time . to say it soonersih SGD words -stop

Guest Twiggy

I just thought of something I don't think has been asked for in here before.

Something where we could be encouraged to get naked around other people and just meet and chat without the usual click once to dance.

Visuals could be good and I think it could be a popular thing to have.

A public Sauna.

So we don't really know whether the devs are just lazy, incompetent, no longer interested or just need more money.

If it is the latter (I can't believe it with all those people shelling out $20 per month), here is an idea to raise more money for them. From advertising revenues ;)

The problem with that is most companies are a bit to scared to associate their company image with a XXX sex site. Might work if the company is in the adult industry but that has its problems to. You wont see any of the companies you mention want to do this.

Female-Ninja(1).jpg?id=88601853
quick last Tikanese subjectpost-jump

why  are you spamming? lol  are you trying to catch me in posts?

giphy.gif

lol, i hate statspadding and u should know that^^ nope sir! and once i was finished and was ending (in three years, once) my [sGD World Ragingtour 2017] it was "only" an simply "eye opener", to let out all the rest of the leftover bullets, to empty both mags of both my "rage-pistols"! and hey, i didnt shoot on or into the crowd - ok some casualties by friendly visual fires maybe^^ but NO, only into the air on the freakn parkingplace of the devs headquarters and in public! u know rob, im actually n usually a very calm and super, super patiened person, but after a time it also

giphy.gif

0292b72eab269c7903683de6ae5ea4d4.gif

thats all n anyway, [atleast for me] end of [/subject] [/rage] and [/story] ... for now - lets party^^

just sayn, happy easter and subjectwise - for now | finally - ova n outle

tumblr_m1xe5ntkJd1rn49ah-watchingyou_zps

2njhy5ujpg-kenzidancing_zpsc191fa5d.gif

michelle-phan-ninja-fail-o.gif

1nbdwu.jpg

star-trek-kirk-shocked-face-surprise-136

Athena Starfire said...

The problem with that is most companies are a bit to scared to associate their company image with a XXX sex site. Might work if the company is in the adult industry but that has its problems to. You wont see any of the companies you mention want to do this.

Hehe... it was said tongue in cheek. My post was really about the lack of action in other respects.

Hmm...tongue in cheek... now there's an idea :)

Twiggy said...

A public Sauna.

Well, there is a mod'd room that offers one but, due to the lack of in-game towels, I kept my panties on and was told off so I have never been back. Well, when they introduce flaccid, I may return.

If the next update, wich was first announced in January this year, is really containing only the stuff you can see in the currently released screenshots, finally I will cancel my subscription for this game 100%!

- Some new pieces of clothing + shoes?

- Some new poses wich are (like so often) in fact just some recycled existing poses?

- Plus some ingame cosmetics and VR support?

Sorry, I seriously don't want to be a b*tch and I supported this game for quiet a long time but over the years, the development of 3DX has become ridiculous more and more. Same as the flow of information from the developers to the community.

What a wasted potential!

What a wasted potential!

What a wasted potential indeed.

I've been paying for this game's subscription for so long despite not even playing it purely because I wanted to support the developers. I wanted a good adult XXX game that's not either absolute garbage or littered with bullshit sketchy money tactics and micro-transactions. I wanted these guys to succeed so bad.

It's really fucking sad. Oh well.

Being a new member, I am starting to wonder if I will pay another US$20 for this. Its been fun, but it is seriously lacking in stuff that other sites have (some that don't have a sub) examples:

More FF poses and some FFF (threesome) and 4some poses. Not just reworked M/F poses

A FF breast kissing/nipple sucking pose

User defined streaming video on the 'TV' screen and bigger screens (2nd Life has been doing this for years)

Cheers