3DXChat Community

Development and suggestions?

Guest Doll

So, I came across a video game in development set in the world of Friday the 13th, the 80's horror series.  Seen here.

I thought it would be very hot to have a creepy horror-themed area in 3DXChat based on Camp Crystal Lake.  Remember how much sex was happening in those movies?  Take one part suspense and one part mortal danger and you have yourself something different and very hot, IMO.

Think Love Island, but without the bizarre iceberg and neon colors.  Oh, also add an NPC that randomly butchers people who wander off from the crowd. 

I told my therapist this idea and he wrote down a bunch of notes.  I bet he thought it was a good idea.

-Ariamma

I didn't see anywhere something important about the update for the new location ( the saloon ) . This is shown nowhere that we can have the drums and guitars in our homes ( pretty important information missing right ? ) . now it's said lol .

Now , a question to devs .

Do you think you will give us ( LGT ) some poses soon or will you become like Achat and give us a pose once a year if not once in two years ? 

A good option would be to give others the poses at minimal after the MF one and before give them another . If you don't do this way , there will be 2 options with time :

1 - You decide to give LGT a pose time to time ( very less than MF ones ) and will lose the LGT community ( like achat did ) and become a game 100% hetero .

2 - You decide ( after lets say 5 series of MF poses ) to give the same poses to LGT and during a time MF don't have poses . And in this case , you will have to handle a MF revolution for the lack of poses you give them ( we all know that MF are veeeeery patients "sarcasm" )

90% 75% of the poses based on MF. So I'm not worried if we have MF time to time.

So, I came across a video game in development set in the world of Friday the 13th, the 80's horror series.  Seen here.

I thought it would be very hot to have a creepy horror-themed area in 3DXChat based on Camp Crystal Lake.  Remember how much sex was happening in those movies?  Take one part suspense and one part mortal danger and you have yourself something different and very hot, IMO.

Think Love Island, but without the bizarre iceberg and neon colors.  Oh, also add an NPC that randomly butchers people who wander off from the crowd. 

I told my therapist this idea and he wrote down a bunch of notes.  I bet he thought it was a good idea.

-Ariamma

Mini-games + sex game or survival game + sex game = AWESOME WIN!

i included this suggestion in a larger list a while back but it's worth puttin here as a single suggestion... we need a 'notes' section for our friends pls. i came from 3 years in another (non-sex) game where everyone in ur friends list had a note of their own u could edit. i forget if u clicked a tab next to their name or just hovered over it, a little box popped-up which u could enter simple text into, it wasn't a lot of characters, but enough in the box that u could write a short note with relevant details to jog ur memory as to who they were. in this game where we can often add random people after a shag it would prove invaluable. anything relevant like how u met, where, what sex they are into, anythin at all which relates to them and helps u refresh ur memory, u could use it for all sorts of things, even somethin like "haven't seen this person for 3 months, may have left game, maybe delete" but as a memory tool it's the most valuable. the one in the other game saved when u closed it off and u just started writing in it or overwriting to edit it. it was simple to use, didn't take up any resources cause it had such a limit on characters but it sure did come in useful when i wanted to talk to someone and pick up where i left off. just readin the note i knew who they were straight away, and even people i had added and spoken to only once in a sea of other friends on me list i always knew exactly who they were from the note.

Great idea, Rockster!

I have seen it suggested already, but hell I'll throw my hat in for it. Why not have a "Force" option tick in one of the panels? When enabled, partnering with someone means they don't have to ask your permission for positions, or that you can be partnered and fucked without confirmation. There are plenty of "Rough love" Enthusiasts on the game, why not give them a simple way to live out some fun fantasy?

I have seen it suggested already, but hell I'll throw my hat in for it. Why not have a "Force" option tick in one of the panels? When enabled, partnering with someone means they don't have to ask your permission for positions, or that you can be partnered and fucked without confirmation. There are plenty of "Rough love" Enthusiasts on the game, why not give them a simple way to live out some fun fantasy?

It'll cause too much drama. More than half of the people would complain that 3DXChat supports rape and what not. Best thing to do is find someone who's into that.

Not sure if these have been suggested yet but I'll say it just for shits and giggles.

I am not a girly girl and would never be caught dead in heels, sooo I think it would be cool if we could have a selection of regular sneakers or shoes, and compensate for these by, when choosing to wear shoes instead of heels, making the avi slightly taller, so we can stand flat on the floor and maintain our height instead of standing on our tippy toes all the time (tippy toes being fine while barefoot XD)

I would really enjoy wearing converse since those are more my style as well as pretty popular all around.

2. I think it would be very helpful if whenever a friend logs on or off a popup comes up and maybe makes a little sound, that way I am not checking my friends list every 2 minutes.

3. Whenever someone enters/exits a room, it appears in the local chat window. (Ex: "RubyRayne has entered the room." or "RubyRayne has left the room.") I see this in basic chat rooms and it is a very nice feature to have. :)

Anyways, I don't know if this will be seen by anyone who can potentially change any of these things but I figured I would put it out there and if anyone has already requested any of these things I apologize!

Have a fantastic day and keep up the amazing work! :)

2. I think it would be very helpful if whenever a friend logs on or off a popup comes up and maybe makes a little sound, that way I am not checking my friends list every 2 minutes.

3. Whenever someone enters/exits a room, it appears in the local chat window. (Ex: "RubyRayne has entered the room." or "RubyRayne has left the room.") I see this in basic chat rooms and it is a very nice feature to have. :)

A long time ago there was a RP channel in the game chat and i proposed , as it was used only a very few , to use it as a notification channel when friends are logging in and out . But the RP channel was removed so i don't think we will have some notifications soon :)

Hello,

I'm not sure that a pop-up when you are in action with a partner was a good idea. I let you imagine when you have a lot of friends....

Guest Fuwakumi

Hello,

I'm not sure that a pop-up when you are in action with a partner was a good idea. I let you imagine when you have a lot of friends....

But that would be kind of funny if it pops during sex. :D

Like if when very popular, the pops won't stop. :P:D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey dev's! Why don't you add a jukebox at sin for allowing us choosing tunes we want to listen in there?

post-5159-0-51284600-1486255882_thumb.jpgIt will be a good way to spend some useless Xgold no?

If by luck you decide to go for it, don't forget to put my song in the music playlist ! hihi ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRN2yeFL0gQWho wanna dance with me?

Hey dev's! Why don't you add a jukebox at sin for allowing us choosing tunes we want to listen in there?

attachicon.gifput a dime in Jukebox baby.jpgIt will be a good way to spend some useless Xgold no?

If by luck you decide to go for it, don't forget to put my song in the music playlist ! hihi ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRN2yeFL0gQWho wanna dance with me?

Good idea)) I liked it))

• 1 month later...

Hoping someone can answer this. 

I caught the tale end last week of Gizmo announcing in world chat there is an update this week.

As I missed most of what he said after a crash, anyone know when?

he mentioned a big update coming but i dont believe he gave a time frame for it

Ah, thank you.

He did specifically say this week (last week), just didn't see if he had earlier stated a specific day.

I may have been distracted by all the drama about the boogeyman taking over 3DX and how concearned I should be.

24ecbade084b4dfb93d8103b138ebf08.png

he mentioned a big update coming but i dont believe he gave a time frame for it

Ah, thank you.

He did specifically say this week (last week), just didn't see if he had earlier stated a specific day.

I may have been distracted by all the drama about the boogeyman taking over 3DX and how concearned I should be.

24ecbade084b4dfb93d8103b138ebf08.png

You should be more concerned about making proper quotes so that the person being quoted doesn't get credit for that wit of yours. I think that the boogeyman requires an incantation of his name three times before he appears. He must be slacking.