3DXChat Community

3DX a stand-alone application or a third party browser?!

JuicyJina

Hello everyone! I'm still new here but i didn't actually register yet for some reason and will be solved soon! The thing is that i played alot of adult multiplayer games and 3DX looks the most promising game i've ever seen. Well i assume all of you are familiar with RLC or RED LIGHT CENTER, That game is a total waste of time as it always lags and they use this stupid third party browser which acts as the host for the game and it keeps downloading content from the server every time u launch the application and takes forever to load and then after that u log in the game and u get character dislocation issues and disappearances and all sorts of technical issue and to mention u must be a vip member to have sex!!!!! so in conclusion the game was a total spoiler!!]

My main question is..... After paying for the game, am i going to get a stupid browser or am i going to get a legit stand-alone game application where the files will be downloaded to my hard drive like for example (Thrixxx's 3D SEX VILLA 2)????!!!!

You will get a stand alone game application. :) That only downloads when you need to download new patches the developers give out. Yes, it is like Thrixxxx's 3D Sex Villa in terms of application boot. :)

WOW! I didnt expect that fast reply!!! thank you <3 ill buy it as soon as possible :)