3DXChat Community

Say Hello!

Gizmo

• 3 months later...

Bonjour, Salut, Hola,  - ¿Qué tal?  - Zdravstvuyte, Privet  - Nǐn hǎo, Nǐ hǎo  - Salve, Ciao - Konnichiwa, Yā, Yō - Guten Tag, Hallo Hi - Olá, Oi - Anyoung haseyo, Anyoung - Asalaam alaikum, Ahlan - Goddag, Hej, Halløj - Shikamoo, Habari, Hujambo - Goedendag, Hoi, Hallo - Yassas, Yassou - Dzień dobry, Cześć, Witaj - Selamat siang, Halo - Namaste, Namaskar, Hai, Helo - Merhaba, Selam - Shalom, Hey - God dag, Hej, Tjena - God dag, Hei, or as we say where i am, øy :]

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Hello 3DX! 

I'm Gareth .

I have just finished my first month here and I've just renewed my sub because I've had a really great time in this little corner of cyber-space. I made some friends, met some funny and interesting people and of course I've had some really good sexual encounters. It took me a little bit to get to grips with "/me" and I was a little weary about continuing because of some chat toxicity I witnessed, however, the welcoming  players I have personally interacted with have made me feel comfortable and want to explore this community and engage in it further.  Good people , Good times. 

Happy to be here . 

• 3 weeks later...

Hello.

None of us do. Not really. We think that we do and have chosen our path out of the trillions that where available, but we will not know if it was the right way until we have walked it to the end.

Not knowing is part of the fun, and the fact that even small steps in shoes that are too big will take you somewhere new.

• 1 month later...
On 23/08/2023 at 20:47, GarethChase said:

Olá 3DX! 

Eu sou Gareth.

Acabei de terminar meu primeiro mês aqui e renovei meu submarino porque me diverti muito neste cantinho do ciberespaço. Fiz alguns amigos, conheci pessoas engraçadas e interessantes e claro que tive alguns encontros sexuais muito bons. Levei um pouco para entender "/me" e estava um pouco cansado de continuar por causa de alguma toxicidade no chat que testemunhei, no entanto, os jogadores acolhedores com quem interagi pessoalmente me fizeram sentir confortável e querer explorar esta comunidade e envolver-se ainda mais nela. Boas pessoas, bons tempos. 

Feliz por estar aqui . 

Espero poder encontrar esse acolhimento também ! Nunca joguei, ainda estou meio perdida fazendo as configurações !

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi everyone! I'm Valorie, or Val for short. I'm a 28 year old trans woman. I'm not all that new to the game as I've played solo for several months now. But I'd like to make friends and have some fun with other people for a change! I'm down for whatever, regardless of gender, so hit me up sometime and let's have some fun!

Edited by ValSkye

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings, I'm Doug from Canada. I've been using 3DX for a few years, but only occasionally. Going to try to spend some more time on there in the near future.

45yo heteroflexible and open-minded. Send me a message or say hi if you see me online.