3DXChat Community

Say Hello!

Gizmo

*waves, feeling a little shy* 

Hello everyone! I joined last week, and felt like finally saying hi here as well, in the hope that it might be a way to meet nice and interesting people (so far I've only come across a handful in an OCEAN of mutes...*sighs*). 

About me: I'm 25, geeky and talkative. I have pretty eclectic interests, ranging from reading (fantasy, mythology, books about ancient civilizations, but also self-help books and erotica) to cooking and baking. I like powerful, dramatic music with meaningful lyrics (Opera AND (symphonic) metal/rock AND softer, more poetic artists like Jacques Brel or Leonard Cohen). I like flowers and parks in spring, cats, chocolate and a glass of wine or a fancy beer/ale/stout from time to time. I like to swim, to cuddle and to sit around in a peaceful place, having an engaging conversation with smart people. I'm fascinated by human behavior, especially the interactions between the sexes. And yes, I do have a rather deep interest in sexuality, and I am fascinated by the virtual possibilities (I'm dreaming of one day writing an academic paper about cybersex...)   

In any case, everything I wrote in the profile of my main avatar (same name as this account) is true. I don't "role-play" in the sense of pretending to be someone or something that I'm not, or assuming personality traits that I don't have---though I have nothing against people who do, I understand it's a valid hobby; for me, personally, it just doesn't feel fun. (This is why I feel completely distraught with the available wardrobe: I'm stuck with wearing the normal jeans and t-shirt, as those are the ONLY items that I would actually feel alright wearing in real life. Ok, maybe some day I'll try the leather pants as well... too bad they look more slutty than metalgirl-ish, I would have loved some proper rocker pants...). Anyway, I do "role-play" in the sense of cybering (though so far I haven't found anyone intriguing enough to seduce me...), and I also "role-play" in the same of describing my actions. *stands up with an amused smile to exemplify, making a small curtsy to the assembled people, then sitting back in her chair, munching on a cookie*

I have a reasonably extensive experience of various other virtual worlds: I started with RLC/Utherverse (too complex and full of drama), then I tried AChat (too sex-oriented, no life-like interaction) and 3Dchat (without the X). The last one was (and is) my personal favorite: there was a small but closely-knit community, people talked in the local chat, the clothes were decent, you could wear comfy shoes without high heels, and there were enough naughty actions to choose from. Oh well, seems it died in the meantime. I'm currently on IMVU as well (too large and I don't like their pose system, but you can find a lot of people who TALK and know how to say hi and role-play). Also trying out Venus Rising (which is an MMORPG, actually, and still in development). And here I am, giving a last chance to 3DXchat as well.

So far I've been feeling pretty lonely around here (with the exception of when I met the few nice people who can string more than two words together). I'd love to get to know more people and discover where and when there is something worthwhile to do around here. 

*waves, feeling a little shy* 

... :huh: Sure, that you are feeling a little shy?

For this I know much things from you now :);)

That is a really nice "say Hello" Post from you, I enjoyed the read from this and I wish you here always a good time, much friends and fun in the Game ;)

*blushes* Well, I DID feel shy when I STARTED to compose the message... You don't know how much I would have written (or what I might have disclosed...) if I wasn't feeling shy... :P 

Anyway, thank youuuuuu for the warm welcome! *smiles brightly* 

Hi and welcome Arachne, fantastic introductory post i hope you are settling in ok and enjoy your time here

*blushes* Well, I DID feel shy when I STARTED to compose the message... You don't know how much I would have written (or what I might have disclosed...) if I wasn't feeling shy... :P

Anyway, thank youuuuuu for the warm welcome! *smiles brightly* 

:)

Hi everyone,

I've been on 3dxchat for some weeks now so it's high time I said hello.

I'm Tanya, a pre-op tgirl living in Germany. I'm thirtysomething, originally born in Belgium and living as a woman ever since I moved.

So far, I've had lots of sexy fun with you horny boys and girls here and hope to continue that in the future. 

thank you Arachne. Now as for the cookies. Paulanna knows where to get the cookies if she wants them. But I am not giving them to her as punishment for calling me the debil. *chuckles*

welcome Tanya.