3DXChat Community

Forum Name

Leoninha

Forum profile name changes have unfortunately been turned off by admins and not allowed to be changed unless the current name was breaking any forum rules. Usually you would be able to change your forum name a numerous amount of times that is set by the administration, but that feature has been turned off here on 3DXChat to avoid confusion of multiple changed names.

Kind Regards
Ash

Edit: Sorry about the confusion, yes name changes can happen but only by admins. Members themselves cannot change it as it has been deactivated, due to the reason of people changing their names too often. 

Forum profile name changes have unfortunately been turned off by admins and not allowed to be changed unless the current name was breaking any forum rules. Usually you would be able to change your forum name a numerous amount of times that is set by the administration, but that feature has been turned off here on 3DXChat to avoid confusion of multiple changed names.

Kind Regards

Ash

Lol wut? Didnt know you could change your name on the forum at all haha, then I would add an x to the end of mine...

Only the admin of the forum can change a forum member's name. There been request in the past and I know some member got there name changed. 

Those request can take some time to et answered, you might want to send a reminder after a week that you initial request been sent.