3DXChat Community

Happy Birthday Twiggy

Chilles

Birthday-homepage.jpg

Happy birthday, Twigs! You're one of my oldest friends here and I cherish our friendship!

I truly hope that you have an awesome day!

I'll take the opportunity to wish you the best in this new phase of you and Judd's life, which I know has been full of new emotions and experiences! :)

Keep being yourself and lots of kisses and hugs!

SB_E-CARDS_IMAGES_B_O_12_500_375.png

Happy Birthday Twiggy my wonderful friend! You are truly amazing and deserve all the happiness in the world, I hope you have had a wonderful day as I know its almost over for you now with timezones and such! But hey now you are a year older than me again god dammit haha :P Hope its been great I thank you for all you have done and for being a truly amazing friend here. Much love to you! <3

OMG!!

How did I not know this... :( Happy Birthday Twiggs...my bestie in 3dx since I met ya, luv u heaps. You already got the best birthday present ever methinks but I hope you have/had a fantastic day too. (Time zones confuse me lol)

Many happy returns my upside down sis. *muah*

image.jpg

...and I couldn't resist this one lol...

image.jpg

Happy Birthday to one of the est Woman I know, Twiggy, you have always been there for everyone, and I am very sorry I missed your Birthday Real life thing I set up over 2 months ago, I already know you got the Greatest Gift life could give Smiling, Hugs and Love to you Jewel

3da6ed0d-7cc0-4014-9791-a8a8e1819127_zps

Happy Birthday Twiggy, you are one of the youngest AND most intelligent women I know.  You beat the odds from the statistics that say women only use 3% of there brains, I know by our conversations that you are up to 4% easy :)

Post soon on the other things that has happened recently...

DocQ