3DXChat Community

Does anyone know how wedding works?

HotBoy

I see you have non standard thinking about wedding. For me it's simple : 2 person want to share their lives together. That's all. But if you so curious maybe here WeddingForward  you will find what you desire. U are welcome.

In 310 patch you will be able to marry with person from your friend list only. In order to avoid cold marry proposals.

neat. the original reasoning for the 10k gold cost was to avoid colds ... and if its friends-only now, this means you'll be removing the 10k gold cost, right? :lol: unlikely :P

Guest Eddster

I see you have non standard thinking about wedding. For me it's simple : 2 person want to share their lives together. That's all. But if you so curious maybe here WeddingForward  you will find what you desire. U are welcome.

No, what i'm thinking is the standard. If you need help understanding the meaning here you go. https://en.wikipedia.org/?title=Wedding

It is a feature being developed and made. Which has nothing to do with what you "think". Let me give you an example, if they were to add car racing to the game. Put in a car that didn't go, you just sat in the seat and didn't move. That wouldn't be racing. As much as you try to convince yourself it is racing. Simply put, the wedding feature is as much of a wedding as a stationary car is racing.

This is all coming from a married man.

I noticed once Brandie and I where married they where removed from my friends list, so its safe to assume that marriage ruins friendships in game as often it does in real life.

Hopefully divorce adds them to the iggy list as well. Then it would be BETTER than real life :lol: