3DXChat Community

Cuckold Diaries

CuckoldMe

Hi to all, decided to make my own Diary here, sharing the short Cuckolding stories. If you're not into this theme or find the Cheating/Cuckolding theme unappropriated for you, please don't read the text below. Stories also includes such kinks as: Black supremacy, Betrayal, Public humiliation and different aspects of sex. You're been warned :) 

What about threesome?

To improve your sexual life, we decided to invite another guy and make a threesome? Why know? After all we trusted to each other and it's sounds fun. We made an ad on the swinger forum, and trough some requests you picked one, a black guy who offered a lot of pleasure to you. Of course he sent a photo of his dick, twice bigger then mine. He made you wet and you said "I want this one".
Of course I agreed, and we invited him over. Black guy seems like the one who had no shame, so he started to put a hands on you from the doorway. When you felt his big cock in the pants, you became wet again. Passion ignited between you two, too fast for me to find out what's happening, but you were already in our bedroom. He was hung like a horse, and of course you wanted to taste him. You get to sucking and wasn't disappointed, only I was a little pain on the ass, pulling out my smaller cock and reminding that it's a threesome. You held his cock in one hand, sucking him passionately, and jerked my dick as well. Of course you wasn't interested much in mine, and found a good way to put me out of your sight. "Hon, his dick is too heavy, can't hold it in one hand, sorry, must use my both" You removed a hand from my dick and used both to jerk it and suck. From this moment, till he finished I couldn't approach you, seeing as he fucking out of you orgasm after orgasm. You was so happy! I was jealous but loves to see as you moaning under him.
When he left, you was laying on your bed, pulled me close and kissed. I felt the taste of his cock on your lips and you playfully said. "Thanks, it's was a wonderful threesome hon!"
[/collapse]

Oups, I did it again!

Could I imagine that your threesome will make such effect on us both? No. Seems like my dick couldn't satisfy you anymore, and in the bedroom you showed me this again and again. It's seems to be a little crack in our relationships, but I couldn't give up. So decided that we need to relax a bit, and invited you to go to the night club. Of course chance to dance and have a bit of fun excited you, and you get to dressing and preparing yourself. You even asked me what I think about this or another dress. I understood that you probably need to feel adored tonight, so allowed you to dress up slutty. And that worked, when we came to the club you're being catching lots of sights of yourself, and of course it's turned you up to the playful mood. I hated night club, and wasn't a good dancer, so mostly I sit at our table and looked how you having fun, you denied guy after guy, until some black stud approached you. You was talking, then get into dancing, he did it in the naughty manner, groping and touching you in restricted places, but you seems to not mind. You looked on me few times, your sights mat and after you get that I'm fine with what is going on here you kissed him. You two kissing, and I wanted, feeling angry, jealous and horny. My cock was hard as rock and I couldn't get why?
Soon you two disappeared from my sight. I found you few minutes later, in the man toilet, on your knees, sucking black cocks of two black studs. They seen me, and rudely ordered to hold the door from other sight, which I, somewhy, obediently did. Then they came out, they thanked me, and I stepped inside. I seen your looking at the mirror, all covered in their cum. "Oups, I did it again!" You said to me, smiling. "No worries, I understand that you need some fun. It's okay" You was surprised to hear this words from me, but also so happy. You hugged me and tried to kiss, but, stopped. You face still in cum. I understood your confusion, and kissed you tight and passionately.

You won't be making a problems?

Few days later, I seen that you dolling up yourself at the evening time. "Where are you going?" I asked you curiously, because you didn't told me about your plans, and I was surprised. "I'm going on the date" Honestly answered you. "Date? But I thought we are couple and you dating with me?" Asked I confused and surprised. You chuckled. "Yes, it's so, I love you so much, and you're my sweet boyfriend, but I'm going on the date with my lover. Remember the guy from club?" I couldn't say I word. How you turned this situation, it's was unbelievable, but I get that you need it again. "Can I go with you?" asked I. "With me? Of course no, silly, date means that two peoples meeting, not tree" I was confused again, but quickly found a words. "But... maybe I can watch from the side?" Asked I and couldn't believe that I said so. Guy who loves you, who thought that you're my sweet and faithful girlfriend now should ask her about looking from the side while she dates with another guy. "I don't know... I planned to go alone, but... you won't be making a problems right?" I promised, you smiled and we two went on your date, where I honestly watched how you having fun from the side.

This is not allowed

Next morning. You seems to feel well, you had a lot of fun last night, while I only jerked. I'm awakened you with tender kiss, starting to make a hints that I wanna have a sex with you, pulling out my cock and laying upon you, to stick in in your pussy. "Stop it, honey." You pushed me aside, smiling and stroking my cheek. "He says, that it's not allowed" You told me, and I frowned. "Not allowed? Who says?" You chuckled, telling me. "My lover of course. He told me that if I wanna sleep with him, I shouldn't sleep with you, literally" You looked on me innocently. Your words made me blushed and super-horny. "But... I'm your boyfriend, I want to have a sex with you" Weakly protested I, meeting another wave of tenderness from you. It's looked like an adult, experienced woman shows his place to the young, virgin guy. "Of course you're my boyfriend, that's why we decided that you still can lick my pussy. Come on, do it, make a sex with me" You chuckled and I nodded, lowering to you pussy and giving you the best cuni in your life. From this moment your words became a law, and my cock wasn't inside you anymore.

You won't mind sleeping on the couch?

One morning you came to me with worried face. "Honey, one of my new friends get in the problem. Cops searching on him, and he needs a place to lay down. Can we invited him to us?" Your words made me worried, because understood that you talking about a black guy, probably someone dangerous, if he got a problems with Police. But, I was a good and open minded man after all. "Of course, we will hide him for some time" I agreed, you happily kissed me and hurried to make a call. This evening he appeared in the own flat. Without any shame you kissed him in the lips, inducing us to each other. During the winner you sat close to him, we had a nice warm talking, discussing cars and money. He seems to be a good guy, and he shown maybe too much attention to you, making compliments, groping and stroking your skin. After the dinner came time to talk about sleep place, of course I offered our guest a couch in the guestroom, but you took my hand and pulled me aside. "Honey, I think you should give him our bedroom." "Bedroom?" asked I surprised. "But where you gonna sleep then?"
You looked on me, like I asked something stupid. "In the bedroom, with him of course. I hope you won't mind sleeping on the couch? You're the best, honey, love you" You kissed me in the lips, even doesn't gave a chance to answer. Later I was laying on the couch, hearing as you fucking upstairs and I get up to watch on it, jerking and watching trough the doorway.

Next two weeks I spent like a slave for you both. I went on my work, coming home and seeing you two fucking. You doesn't hide already, doing it in front of me. First time when we watched a movie together, another time at the dinner. I bough a food for you both, and you been home all day enjoying each other. We doesn't talked much, only a little, and of course you doesn't cared about me anyway, swamped in your lover, until one day he silently left. You still slept alone, not allowing me to sleep in our bedroom, but later you softened.

Surprise!

It's was my birthday party, where came lots of my friends. You told me that you gonna visit the beauty salon before it, to look wonderful in such important day, but, you didn't returned at time. Many guests asked about you, and I worryingly answered that you will be here soon. And you came, in the hugs of the black stud. You two even didn't tried to look like you're not fucking. Guests was surprised, I was ashamed, but couldn't do anything. I introduced you as my girlfriend, and him as your friend. While party goes, you two was together, soon you started openly kissing. Few my friends told me about it, but, what I could do? Soon you went into the bedroom, some guests heard the fucking sounds and of course they seen that my gf and black guys is missed, so there was no doubts what's happens there. I was ashamed, I heard as they talks about it, some laughed on me, some couldn't understand why I don't do something. Soon I get upstairs. You two laid on the bed, sweaty and pleased. You seen me and smiled. "We came without a gift for you, but, I think we made the best you will receive today right now." She spread her legs, showing the messed in cum pussy. "Surprise! This creampie is all yours, eat it hon"
I came to talk, but, when I seen it, just crawled to you and ate all the cum out of your pussy. The rest of the party, you spent downstairs with guests. But at the night of course returned to our bedroom, you also invited me over, and fed to me few more creampies this night. From this night we decided that it's will be my duty - to eat the cum out of your holes.