3DXChat Community

Technical Support - FAQ

Gizmo

I seldom use it, but since I get awesomium errors, maybe I can get some help. Running the TV, I get error on TV screen telling me I need to download the latest Flash Player. Except I have already done that, so I'm confused.

Hello, first, i thank you for your answer. Today, i have tried the latest directx but it doesn't work... Before the first message, i have already try any compatibility modes (windows advise for Windows XP (Service Pack 2)...) or running as admin, they don't work too..
The exact message it gives when i try to launch the installer: post-4182-0-14020400-1419853171_thumb.png
I'm french, and i don't find the corresponding english message. It's all and thank you again for your futures responses!

Have you made sure your installer isn't corrupt? Did you try downloading it more than once :)? I would suggest you to download it using a different browser than last time..

Also could be .NET Framework related.. Googling this isn't as simple as expected ^_^

Hello, first, i thank you for your answer. Today, i have tried the latest directx but it doesn't work... Before the first message, i have already try any compatibility modes (windows advise for Windows XP (Service Pack 2)...) or running as admin, they don't work too..

The exact message it gives when i try to launch the installer: attachicon.gifCapture.PNG

I'm french, and i don't find the corresponding english message. It's all and thank you again for your futures responses!

that message pops up when u try to install a 64bit program on a 32bit pc..but 3dx is not x64....are u installing it in the default way?

Hello everybody....

I just subscribe and I try to download the setup.exe file. But it will put nearly 4 hours to download 270 MB
It does not seem normal !!!!
Could you help me?

Thank you in advance

try to use another browser, like maxthon

• 4 weeks later...

I don't know if this is where I ask , But I have been seeing this guy and we have times when our chat stop working , we can't talk, I can't even hug him, then today He came him send me a gift asking where I was and I was standing right in front of him, so he had some help us talk he could not see me , But I could see him, neither of of us have other on Black list , or ignore , so I really don't know what to do , can someone please Help us.

^ what rochi said, also another possibility is that one of you have really terrible internet and have big packet loss, this I saw happen when my net went shitty. and all kinds of weird stuff like that happened

Hello,

Since the update, i receive an error message

"The graphics driver has stopped working"

and block me play and pc!!!

It does not happen on other games or websites^^

Before it was very good...Can you help me, please?

Thats the message i get as well and pc shuts down

• 1 month later...

Errr.. ok but (apart from using the back button of my browser) how do I get out of it?

Oh, actually it generates a new tab which, I realize is a moot point but, is not recommended.

Oops... I should have said that it looks great :)