• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#41 sweetlysouthern

sweetlysouthern

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 02:27 PM

hey yall. i'm a newbie...sorry for this possible dumb/blonde question but when I went to go download the game it only gives me the download for the Download 3DXChat (270 MB), however when i go to run the setup it tells me that it's not compatiable for my windows system ( Windows system 7 - 64 bit). Anyone know where I can get the 64 bit download?

thanks in advance yall.

#42 3dbob

3dbob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 02:47 PM

I use win8 64bit and i think you don't need to download the version for 64 bit. Maybe something wrong with others.

#43 sweetato

sweetato

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 10:42 PM

Hi!

Avast see like a virus the installer downloaded from the site.

#44 modyalix

modyalix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationEGYPT

Posted 28 December 2014 - 06:47 AM

Some help guys 

#45 modyalix

modyalix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationEGYPT

Posted 28 December 2014 - 06:57 AM

hallo  :)
I am new around here

I have got a problem in the game downloads please help
error during update
Download failed for : patcher /files/standalone windows-249-250.m2h Patcher

I Completely remove the game and its folder.
Download the latest installer And reinstall it.
I've done this, but didn't work  :(
What can i do To fix this problem  Can you help me please ؟ and thank you...

#46 IDREES

IDREES

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 07:24 PM

Hello!
How do I turn off auto-renewal subscription to 3DXChat?

#47 Rochi

Rochi

(。◕‿◕。)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 773 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 28 December 2014 - 08:53 PM

Check your email for one called  "3DXChat Membership Product Information‏"

The last topic there is "HOW TO CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION"

Well it gives you the login information for https://secure.bmtmicro.com/customers/ so go there, log in and click manage subscriptions on the right.

#48 Gin

Gin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 09:38 PM

Hello, i pay yesterday for 12 month but today, i have the same problem as sweetlysouthern. I have download the setup, but when i click on this, it is write that this file isn't compatible with my windows system ( Windows system 7 - 64 bit). At first, i thought that my PC was the cause (i have all formated), but i have always the same problem... Can you help me?

#49 Rochi

Rochi

(。◕‿◕。)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 773 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 28 December 2014 - 10:02 PM

I'm running it without problems on 64 bit windows 7 :o Have you tried any compatibility modes or running as admin?

Also could you provide the exact message it gives when you try to launch the installer.

#50 Ginevra

Ginevra

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • LocationEU

Posted 29 December 2014 - 01:01 AM

Hello, i pay yesterday for 12 month but today, i have the same problem as sweetlysouthern. I have download the setup, but when i click on this, it is write that this file isn't compatible with my windows system ( Windows system 7 - 64 bit). At first, i thought that my PC was the cause (i have all formated), but i have always the same problem... Can you help me?

may happen if u have not latest directx, download them from the official site and try again.

#51 ChiK73

ChiK73

Public Nuisance #1

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,133 posts
  • Locationhere, there, everywhere, anywhere

Posted 29 December 2014 - 10:26 AM

I seldom use it, but since I get awesomium errors, maybe I can get some help. Running the TV, I get error on TV screen telling me I need to download the latest Flash Player. Except I have already done that, so I'm confused.

#52 Gin

Gin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 11:40 AM

Hello, first, i thank you for your answer. Today, i have tried the latest directx but it doesn't work... Before the first message, i have already try any compatibility modes (windows advise for Windows XP (Service Pack 2)...) or running as admin, they don't work too..
The exact message it gives when i try to launch the installer: Attached File  Capture.PNG   27.54KB   3 downloads
I'm french, and i don't find the corresponding english message. It's all and thank you again for your futures responses!

#53 Rochi

Rochi

(。◕‿◕。)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 773 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 29 December 2014 - 09:54 PM

Have you made sure your installer isn't corrupt? Did you try downloading it more than once :)? I would suggest you to download it using a different browser than last time..

Also could be .NET Framework related.. Googling this isn't as simple as expected ^_^

#54 Ginevra

Ginevra

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • LocationEU

Posted 29 December 2014 - 10:01 PM

Hello, first, i thank you for your answer. Today, i have tried the latest directx but it doesn't work... Before the first message, i have already try any compatibility modes (windows advise for Windows XP (Service Pack 2)...) or running as admin, they don't work too..
The exact message it gives when i try to launch the installer: attachicon.gifCapture.PNG
I'm french, and i don't find the corresponding english message. It's all and thank you again for your futures responses!

that message pops up when u try to install a 64bit program on a 32bit pc..but 3dx is not x64....are u installing it in the default way?

#55 Gin

Gin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 10:52 PM

Ok, it was my installer that was corrupt, i don't thought at this... Thank you Rochi for your help!

#56 JBus

JBus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 06:06 AM

Hello everybody....

I just subscribe and I try to download the setup.exe file. But it will put nearly 4 hours to download 270 MB
It does not seem normal !!!!
Could you help me?

Thank you in advance

#57 Ginevra

Ginevra

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • LocationEU

Posted 30 December 2014 - 07:28 AM

Hello everybody....

I just subscribe and I try to download the setup.exe file. But it will put nearly 4 hours to download 270 MB
It does not seem normal !!!!
Could you help me?

Thank you in advance

try to use another browser, like maxthon

#58 secretylia

secretylia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationSuisse

Posted 24 January 2015 - 01:24 AM

Hello,

Since the update, i receive an error message

"The graphics driver has stopped working"

and block me play and pc!!!

It does not happen on other games or websites^^

Before it was very good...Can you help me, please?

• secretylia and Nebraska like this

#59 RedJewel

RedJewel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 07:25 AM

I don't know if this is where I ask , But I have been seeing this guy and we have times when our chat stop working , we can't talk, I can't even hug him, then today He came him send me a gift asking where I was and I was standing right in front of him, so he had some help us talk he could not see me , But I could see him, neither of of us have other on Black list , or ignore , so I really don't know what to do , can someone please Help us.

• BlackRaven likes this

#60 Rochi

Rochi

(。◕‿◕。)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 773 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 25 January 2015 - 08:34 AM

He probably has one of your other characters ignored.. Even if you've deleted the character already :P

• Riela likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: support

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users