3DXChat Community

What would you like to buy with your Gold ?

Bran

I do not mind being able to buy something with XGold, actually I would love it (the why is described below).

I know, many of you dislike this but let me explain roughly how XGold could be a great addition for 3DXchat.

First off, 3DXchat shall not end up in a "pay to win" game and we do need new membership plan.

New Membership - Free Basic -

This membership allows you to enter the game without paying. It would make the game more open to people

who would like to have a look first (right now the subscription is a blind buy and prevent people from joining).

Possible limits for a free membership:

Can

• have one avatar/character
  • visit all official places (beach, sin club, night club, love island, yacht)
  • change clothes (limited to a basic set)
  • send gifts
  • buy XGold

Can not

• have more than one avatar/character
  • visit public made user homes
  • have sex (disable sex menus)
  • change body shape
  • change home

Existing Membership - Monthly Subscription -

This membership is the one we have right now. Everything should stay as is.

What to buy with XGold?

A free member can unlock features with XGold.

The current gift catalog could find use as in world shop. Selling gifts and special special items (seasonal/holiday?).

Since the subscription membership should stay as is, additional items like jewelry, a golden collar with diamonds,

more pretty footwear or special dresses with gold hem (endless list...) could be an optional purchase.

This way not everyone have the same copycat look and you can feel a bit 'special' for a while. All shop items should

have a gifting option, so that someone nice can gift it to you.

Earning XGold

- DJ Booth/Station (whatever its called) with a donation box (people like your set, donate <amount> XGold)

- Selling Drinks at your home = 100% your XGold

- Stripper/Dance Poles, donation box (see DJ)

- Fishing at the ocean (yacht and beach, not love island), the bigger the fish, the more XGold

..and so much more, many people mentioned a lot of stuff already.

Selling User Content

This one is a more time consuming and maybe not something for the near future but definitely worth it.

After uploading user content (either ingame or website uploader) the creator   can enter price in XGold

for it and a short description, after this probably an admin needs to check and accept the item before releasing.

A vending panel in game then loads the user content by genre (top, bottom, footwear..).

This might work for clothes textures (stockings as example) easier than for 3D models. For pure texturing we

would need the uv maps for the characters/avatars to paint on but I do not think, that this would be a problem.

~Thank you for reading <3 ~

Well i tried to wipe it off my mind and just leave this thread but i cant >.< I really like most of your posts Angelspit but this is just ugh :S

First of all i'm afraid of all the underage people visiting here if it was free, even if they can't use features they could still talk with us? Like umm.. just no >.< i don't want any people here who aren't prepared to pay and behave.

Our community is already getting quite.. weird :( It used to be so nice.. :c

Trading XGold topic has been discussed at least 100 times i cant even believe people still suggest it.

(I do love the fishing idea though) xD

And why would the suggestions threads out date >.<

Awws Rochi, thank you the compliment and for not leaving this thread :D

Yes, I do agree with your point regarding underaged people/troublemakers.

That was the reason, why I like the free membership to be limited.

Well, theeeen... let's go fishing together (sharks are worth a lot!) ?

No. Allowing F2P players to visit all the locations would make this paradise a hell. Imagine some kids flooding the chat with stupid messages, like: "Show me your boobs, kitty" or "Someone please fuck me". :wacko: If we have any plans of introducing the F2P content it should be separated from the P2P. And especially huge NO to the gifting. I don't want that this world would become a whore house like it is in crap games based on the gifting system like AChat.

Speaking about the F2P, we really could create a new location like a bigger club (because there surely would be more F2P players than P2P) where they could try the game without sex actions and only with the basic clothes. I am sure that large amount of them would subscribe after they notice how good the graphics are and how much potential this game has. That F2P club could have a VIP lounge (like a balcony above the dance floor) where only P2P players could teleport into and observe the F2P players from the top like the owners of the club. ;)

No. Allowing F2P players to visit all the locations would make this paradise a hell. Imagine some kids flooding the chat with stupid messages, like: "Show me your boobs, kitty" or "Someone please fuck me". :wacko:

<_< Unfortunately i have already come across a couple of those....unable to speak english correctly doesnt mean you can be rude like this...just saying

Well i must say that i'm not a big fan of people selling cloth for gold because i feel like the next step will be girls asking for money to have sex.

I still believe people who make more content should get rewarded somehow. (maybe get more subscription time based on there contribution).

for the gold you could have a gambling place. with poker (yes also strip poker :)) and other games. Maybe some you need to pay gold to play them like at an arcade same system as the beer.

And i also agree that you shouldn't leave F2P people run all over the place (if you let them in at all) so keeping them at one club is fine (maybe allow them to see the daylight sometimes :3)

• 2 weeks later...

Well i must say that i'm not a big fan of people selling cloth for gold because i feel like the next step will be girls asking for money to have sex.

I still believe people who make more content should get rewarded somehow. (maybe get more subscription time based on there contribution).

for the gold you could have a gambling place. with poker (yes also strip poker :)) and other games. Maybe some you need to pay gold to play them like at an arcade same system as the beer.

And i also agree that you shouldn't leave F2P people run all over the place (if you let them in at all) so keeping them at one club is fine (maybe allow them to see the daylight sometimes :3)

I agree with Serafall, but we should be able to buy things for ourselves like clothing, props and furniture with gold. Also if you contribute you should get something back, I.E. Gold or credit to be applied for membeship or at the shop if ever there is one.

• 2 weeks later...

Like anyone uses protection anymore in real life anyways. People do it bareback and then use the pull out routine...and yet one wonders why STDs and unwanted pregnancy is so common...and how a lot of us got here today. Ah mistakes, what makes us human. (and stupid)

While its nice some say unlock new furniture etc, its not exactly profitable. As you get a decent amount when you log in. And if its something everyone can get, then there's not much of a logical reason to lock it out unless purchased. Now they could develop another currency to run alongside the daily gift. IE call the free money XSilver and the paid for only XGold. Apply only unlockables to XGold so people have to spend real money to get it. Use XSilver to message with and basic roleplay items. This way the game can supplement its income with pay for only features.

Make a new little environment, an arcade. We can play mini games for the cost of gold. Just little thing like this could make things more interesting. Have people trying to beat each others high scores and what not. A little dance dance revolution like game too would be neat. Just something though. But doubt it. Would be great to have instead just wandering the wasteland you call the world or going to an person's place and finding half the population in there banging.

The update when we got drinks for $35, was great!  However, I think it would be even better, if I could buy my friends a round.  Not only that, but in a normal dating situation or "pick-up", it's almost customary to do so.  I would also like to suggest, that this could be one of the actions you choose from when clicking on a player. Dance, Cuddle, Kiss Cheek...Buy a Drink. Probably also the most welcomed and least intrusive of these actions, if uninvited.  It would be another avenue for the devs to monetize the game, which is good for them and good for us.  They seem to reinvest what we spend, improving their product and services.  Thank you for your consideration and as always, I look forward to everyone's comments.

Your Friend,

Outlaw

my_dick_would_like_to_buy_you_a_drink.gi

Edited by Shanti
"Can I buy you a drink?" by Outlaw merged here

I agree too, something like the close dance asking the approval of the other player, and pay for invite him/her a drink, but also the developers must add more time on the drunk effect, as for me is just waaaaaay to short...

Great Idea again Outlaw congratulations.. :D

Edited by Shanti
"Can I buy you a drink?" by Outlaw merged here

I would like the ability to buy out of season Halloween Effects. Sell me a disposable pumpin for any zone or my room. So we can become invisible and ghostly again :D

zqsYqwI.jpg

I will gladly spend all my gold on pumpkins for everyone! 

~Edit: removed gif do to it causing page to lag. to darned big. sorry.