3DXChat Community

What would you like to buy with your Gold ?

Bran

Hmmm well... i don't think i want buy something particulary with XGolds and i'm not sure it's a good idea people with more money can access to many things, other people can have (don't reproduce unfair situations already exists in real-life)

The game needs to be the same for all players equally.

But have a system to buy a ticket (not very expansive 10 or 20) for enter in a event game (like Trivia's night) or take lotery ticket to can win some XGolds can be a little more appropriate (even if i'm not sure).

SPECIAL ISLAND PROPERTY

The best thing would be something exclusive and cool: create a special island with special things and luxury condos for sale there. "Dates" invited there would feel special. Maybe different prices.

AND make them transferable at a fee to others at market value with a % to the Dev. Could raise a LOT of money for the game, and tons of fun for us. Prices should allow the poor of us to play some too though.

That place should ROCK!!!

BRAN:

Sorry, I just read that you are looking for trinkets only now.

Maybe you could put the island real estate into the mix later for a lot more gold. Would be "do-able", tons of fun, and very profitable for the game.

BTW:

You could have everything from ultra expensive mountain vista homes, to cheap peasant shacks near the beach to allow all income groups access to this special island. Maybe even real estate lottery.

I READ ALL POSTS:

I'm against needing gold for what an under developed game should provide. I don't mind low priced trinket gifts, but won't do it much. And I certainly don't mind spending money on exclusive things of VALUE above and beyond basic game. Please keep low income people in mind... This shouldn't turn into a caste society.

Yep i agree with not wanting gold. Especially since it is used for such a small thing like gifts. 20 euro plus extra cash for gold just so i can send my friend or loved one a sticker that they can have in their profile is not so ok with me. And what they can do with my gift? Well they can look at it once, others can look at it and they can delete it. Perfect  :D

Yup, still nothing

My mantra

I will never make in app purchases on my phone

I will never buy xgold

I do love 3dx (most of the time)

I will go for a run

Please remember some of us are poor. You have no idea what tricks I have to play on myself to convince myself the sub is worth it.

(I have a tiny violin, don't make me use it)

In reverse, Maybe have some XGolds (or 3/4 gifts free) on each renew subscription can be great (for 20$ by month, I do not think too demanding).

Just to reward player fidelity !  :)

Always good to can give a gift for special event to someone (friends, love, holidays, birthdays, meet, etc...)

• 2 weeks later...

Talking about xmoney and how one can now get it for free, I was thinking that updates should bring clothing/customization/furniture options both as standard free feature and as payable premium content.

Those that remain subscribers over the long run would be able to acquire the premium stuff and distinguish themselves from the casual subscribers while maintaining the ability for anyone to acquire extra customization/clothing/furniture.

I would not place ANY poses as premium as this would become a source of frustration for everyone.

Talking about xmoney and how one can now get it for free, I was thinking that updates should bring clothing/customization/furniture options both as standard free feature and as payable premium content.

Those that remain subscribers over the long run would be able to acquire the premium stuff and distinguish themselves from the casual subscribers while maintaining the ability for anyone to acquire extra customization/clothing/furniture.

I would not place ANY poses as premium as this would become a source of frustration for everyone.

Whats the difference between someone buying 100$ of gold and long time subscriber then? NONE

If you want to reward subscribers then do it like many others games do.

Check how many months are they here and reward them based on that. Not how much "free gold they get daily"

At this point everyone should realize that more gold features are coming if they didn't they would just make beer free and never introduced daily reward or reward high as this.

Money is an important part of our real life. And more, money is an interesting element of gameplay, that gives us a lot of possibilities.

But don't worry, we will not ask you to pay for the game content, and we don't want to do that. Clothes, sex poses, objects, and so on - all these will stay FREE for all the players.

And how is it beneficial to community as whole or for long time subs since they have to skip gold for other activities or features ? Answer is it is not.

If you want to reward subscribers do it like this:

• 3 months - special shirt
  • 6 months - special couch
  • etc 

However only thing that will happen is to make community more split about who is "elite" and who is not same goes for your idea with gold .. more gold better you are ... just nope, nope, nope.

Sub is high enough people should have access to everything.

If you are rich sure go make donation for game but don't ruin other people experience with pay walls.

If you want to reward subscribers do it like this:

• 3 months - special shirt
  • 6 months - special couch
  • etc 

good idea riela I think that it can be good to reward big subscribers with something special and keep the daily reward like it is right now

just because like that all the people can be the same with the Xgold, after they can spend it like they want :)

for my part I just think that Xgold is good for gifts only more gifts to choose can be perfect too, More related with events in RL like the saint patrick ones or christmas or 4th july and I don't know what, so much days off in the world lots of possibilities  :D

One idea is to make xgold an in game currency where people can exchange it to other players for services such as

-Player created content clothes, jewelry, tattoos, anything players can create for others personal use and meets the Devs standards of quality

--This could attract more developers with free time on their hands and a desire to create

--This is where it gets tricky for me at least, is converting xgold into something these developers would desire, should it just stay in game or could they turn it into the devs in a form of salary for services rendered and if so should xgold stop being passed out for free, as well should anything made by the Devs from there on out be free so not to cross the line of paying a Sub for only part of the game they produce.

--Another issue I can see arise is people charging for other services such as sex, dancing ect ect, would this ruin part of the game for many of us or would it add an effect to said places like the brothel already in game?

Right now I enjoy how I pay 20 a month flat fee for all the content, but like many I want the game to grow as well, for it to offer more options faster. I also understand if something grows too fast it can break the fragile foundation it was built on and become a monster that is not as appealing as it once was. 

Still don't like xgold

Better that we get some for sub, sucks that we get for consecutive logins, just cos I can't and I really wish I could shower the people that matter to me with gifts.

Inevitable that it'll go this way, nuff said?

• 2 weeks later...

Charging for sex happened the minute XGOLD was introduced and player gold transfer was disabled very shortly after once the previous mods caught it and started banning people for selling sex. Gifts for sex is still there but you can't really stop it. Please never enable gold transfer again... ever.

I agree with you JeanMi, as it seems the only thing we can spend our free xgold on at the moment is beer or gifts, I would like to see the gifts updated. Special events around the world would be good like the St Pats were, but I would also like to see some kinky gifts like for instance- Vibrators, Lingerie, Handcuffs, Whips, etc.

Gifts is fine so they should just add more, nothing practical I think just more and more options so they can be more individual. Must be loads of variety can be dimply added but too tired to think of examples lol

I've even been logging for 10 secs when I don't actually have time to play just to get xgold to give a certain someone gifts (blush)

I'm sure this isn't what the devs intended but I just like giving gifts so :P

I agree with you JeanMi, as it seems the only thing we can spend our free xgold on at the moment is beer or gifts, I would like to see the gifts updated. Special events around the world would be good like the St Pats were, but I would also like to see some kinky gifts like for instance- Vibrators, Lingerie, Handcuffs, Whips, etc.

I had the same thoughts, and a bit of a list for a few others icons I would like to see.

Romantic:  Music Notes, Comedy/tragedy mask, Piano Keys.

Friendship:  Lots of Kittens - we all know who for  ;) and with this group maybe even some toys ??

Signs:  Zodiac, Stop, Go, general traffic ones.

Goth:  some of the Halloween based items like tombstone, spider web, vamp teeth

Back Room:  Like Hudson mentioned - adding " soon to be " collars, rope, fetish shoes, sultry lips n cherry, gloves, stockings, corset.

Items of clothes:   Panties, shorts, bras  - for the classic " you left these here last night "

Elements:  Rain, rain drops, snowflakes, dark and fluffy clouds, Sun, sunbeams, Moon and Moon Glow,  More stars shapes.

Dance: All these could be the same icon as in game -  Tuxedo, dress, prom dress, shoes, in game masks and more heels

All I can think of at the moment....

• 5 weeks later...

I just want to join the majority who are against the XGold. Please remove it completely and forget that it was introduced. Keeping XGold will automaticaly result in further developing of it and due to that, it will slower the process of new clothes/poses creation since you will be working on some worthless gift roses/cards/chocolates and other things which, without doubt, will be hated by large amount of players. I suggest not wasting anymore time on this. I am sure that instead of programming XGold you could have made one more sex pose and this would really have been much more appreciated by the community. A few extra dollars for some sweet gifts may seem like nothing, but, as it already was said, some people are really poor and they will end up felling bad because they will be unable to feel equal with others who can spend some extra money after paying the subscribtion. Virtual worlds are about becoming something who you cannot be in the real life. In this world every poor person could have become an sexy millionare with two apartments and this situation is starting to dissapear after the introducion of XGold. Ability to buy something extra for real money also produces the racial discrimination. For example, a few dollars for a person in Norway could seem like nothing, however it may be a monthly salary in Africa in some extreme poor cases. That's is just an example, but both of these persons could have felt equal in this virtual world before this update. Please remove it. :)