Photo

What would you like to buy with your Gold ?

• Please log in to reply
186 replies to this topic

#21 Erikaspencer

Erikaspencer

thinks to much

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,428 posts
  • Locationwestern australia

Posted 14 February 2014 - 02:14 PM

what gold?

#22 AndraS

AndraS

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts
  • LocationLondon, UK

Posted 15 February 2014 - 02:17 PM

For RP fans:

- U could buy a drink for yourself, and for someone else. Doesnt need to have a drinking animaton, jsut a simple click on the bar top, and Buy....xyz for Xyz. 1 gold per drink. 2 gold per a fancy drink :P

- do i need to write teddy bear again? :o

- a small flower, chocolate,....other stuff. These small gifts dont require animations either, but i'd support the idea of an inventory, where u could see a (example) small icon of a flower, what says: Flower from ManofSteel or flower from Bran etc.

- Maybe its mean , but once u guys manage to enable a world chat in the game, i would let everyone to spend 1 gold to open a chat window with a person whos in a different place. Its simple RP for me, and we could call it "cellphone " :) Ofc , that chat window would not dissapear if u change scene. It would worth a small "phoning "animation. :P With spending the 1 gold u could also leave message to offline ppl, what they could listen for a further 1 gold. (God im soo mean, but its fun)

- Gambling? gambling with beer. Finally we could show what means being a man:) jsk

- Order music tracks in club . 1 gold for 2 songs. Well it requires an active DJ for sure.

- To rent the yacht for a short time. 2 gold / minute. Noone could get there for a short time, but there should be a limit like 30 mins. (actually its a bad idea, but ill leave it here in the line, maybe can inspire someone )

- We got a lot of talented strippers. And we are not allowed to give them tip. Shame. :)

• gizmo and Chilles like this

#23 Loki

Loki

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 365 posts
  • LocationUK, England

Posted 15 February 2014 - 09:24 PM

Blood Vials (Gift)

Unique titles (E.g. having a title displayed above your name in-game, for example "Mistress", "Prince", "Doctor" etc)

Companions/followers/pets/ (E.g. having the ability to have a little puppy follow you around OR Gifting someone a pet)

Drinks (The ability to buy that cute boy/girl a drink) ;)

• gizmo likes this

#24 Orihime

Orihime

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 16 February 2014 - 12:09 AM

mmm ... is it usefull to continue to propose things ? The golds got removed so we will not able to buy anything  :huh: 

#25 Bran

Bran

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 480 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 16 February 2014 - 01:29 AM

Gold got removed but the project or idea is still valid, please continue....bear in mind the initial post and pls stick to it. :)

Once again I will mention that anything that is not an object,,,services etc will be ignored, we not asking for opnions on how to do it, but what you would like as gifts only, please stick to the thread. Items you can buy for yourself or to gift, in a GIFT SHOP, not in any other instance.

#26 Torben

Torben

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 06:11 PM

Mask man and woman ...

16117562-portrait-carnaval-de-jolie-femm

Leather bracelet man 

bracelet-homme-cuir-u-turn-twice-ursul.j

• Chilles likes this

#27 Bran

Bran

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 480 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 17 February 2014 - 04:14 AM

updated

#28 CrazyAli

CrazyAli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 17 February 2014 - 06:30 AM

I could totally get behind the night club gift stuff, like Glow Sticks, or actually consumable beer. Just a gift when activated gives you the drunken feel, I duno. Just an idea.

• Dande and MikeyZA like this

#29 Guest_FranckMaster_*

Guest_FranckMaster_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 February 2014 - 09:14 AM

It can be interesting to buy some alcohol at the bar.
More you drink and more your caracthere walks slowly. It can affect your dance in same time.

• gizmo and GermanPenny like this

#30 Guest_meem5_*

Guest_meem5_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 March 2014 - 03:02 AM

Would buy nothing, I am actually leaving because of the gold.

I enjoyed 3DXChat a lot ... really, a LOT ... but now with this Gold, no thank you. You totally killed a very very cool something here with introducing the gold.

Little history lesson: everywhere where money got involved, it always gives shit.

It was nice but things like "Refer your friends to 3DXChat and get paid" are just lame. I really though this all was different but it's just all the same: money money money ... damn!

So goodbye all, have fun and may the richest people get the most stuff .....

• Bran and Erikaspencer like this

#31 TheGreatNyeh

TheGreatNyeh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 311 posts
  • Location...

Posted 08 March 2014 - 05:02 AM

I was under the impression that xGold was simply going to be given out on a daily participation thing.  Now I see there's a button in the game that's selling it for cash... Is the participation thing still active or is it that you have to buy something in a game that we already pay for now?

Nyeh

#32 Halderim

Halderim

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 08 March 2014 - 05:16 AM

This is a really good question and I would like to see what is planed for the future ... so do we need to buy stuff like clothes in the future or will this be gift only gold?

I know you don't like to talk about the future in game development because that is something that can change from day to day but a direction where this is going would be a nice hint.

I know that someone needs to make money with the game and someone needs to pay the workers but will the future bring updates that bring stuff you need to buy?

#33 MikeyZA

MikeyZA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,756 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 08 March 2014 - 06:27 AM

Adding a currency that we have to buy that has NO tangible reward attached, and the very fact that we have to buy it, in a game we pay for, to give little pictures to our friends, some of which look like they might be copyrighted, leaves a bad taste in the mouth honestly. I don't like the direction this is going.

The slap in the face for me is that the gifts went up to 300 from 30 in a day and we have to spend real money for something that really has no tangible real money value at all... 

• Bran, Erikaspencer, Shawn and 6 others like this

#34 Vigilante

Vigilante

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 06:28 AM

Why they do that? How difficult is it to make things to gift? Pfffft!

• Bran, Erikaspencer, hy0ga and 2 others like this

#35 hy0ga

hy0ga

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 08 March 2014 - 06:45 AM

As I said before, I don't mind having extra non-essential stuff for sale on the game, hell I would probably buy a lot of the nice ideas people wrote here in this thread. But from nights on a special suit and actual 3D flowers that people could buy/gift and decorate their houses to poorly selected static images is a huge gap.

• Bran, Erikaspencer, MikeyZA and 2 others like this

#36 Guest_MrRob_*

Guest_MrRob_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 March 2014 - 07:39 AM

I understand the argument about the direction the game is headed with something like this because it's a common approach with many MMOs that go Free to Play. To some it appears to be a 'money grabbing' scheme, but as far as I can see they are a business and if it's another way to generate revenue to improve the game I see it as a good thing. Also, because of the way it has been implemented you can completely ignore it if you don't like it. As for the 30 to 300 cost, didn't we also get a gold increase from 100 to 1000?

[EDIT] Here's a thought. Would somebody give one friend preferential treatment over another because that friend gifted them while the other did not?

Maybe this isn't the thread to discuss the merits of a system like this so please go ahead and delete my post if not.

As far as things to gift, what about some LoL Cats?

• gizmo and Playme like this

#37 Bran

Bran

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 480 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 08 March 2014 - 02:18 PM

it's a common approach with many MMOs that go Free to Play.

Not that common, games tend to go pay way and not free to play, which definatly is not this case anyway.

As for the 30 to 300 cost, didn't we also get a gold increase from 100 to 1000?

No, we all got dif. amounts ...

[EDIT] Here's a thought. Would somebody give one friend preferential treatment over another because that friend gifted them while the other did not?

Dont see what this has to do with what has been said....

• Erikaspencer and Ekinson like this

#38 Guest_MrRob_*

Guest_MrRob_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 March 2014 - 02:58 PM

My edit was referring to my previous comment about being able to fully ignore the Gold implementation, but if that situation arose then you couldn't. Anyway I was just thinking out loud and the situation might not ever occur.
  • Erikaspencer likes this

#39 MikeyZA

MikeyZA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,756 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 08 March 2014 - 04:24 PM

The issue here is that it is a Paid-For game with a monthly fee and a currency has been introduced that was initially going to be given for free for logging in, like a login rewards system, but it has become a paid-for currency, and a quite silly and unrewarding one at that in my opinion. It feels like a money grab and there is just nothing tangible tied into it at all. It is not tied into any form of in-game economy, people got differing values of gold on login, the gifts went up drastically, probably to push people to buy gold, and it just feels like a cheap slap. If I had the choice I would hide the coins and button in my interface.

• Bran and Dande like this

#40 Orihime

Orihime

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 08 March 2014 - 09:27 PM

To me its not that bad for now . I mean , the one that dont want to put more money in the game can just ignore the gold thing .

It will become very weird only if one day we can gift gold itself , because in every sex game where we can gift game money there is prostitution .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users