3DXChat Community

SweetFX/ENB?

Peiniger

I would like to know, if anyone has tried to run the game with SweetFX or ENB?

Are there some graphic mods out there?

SweetFX or ENB? ka ich google jetzt nit^^

and im not gonna google this now

kann isch des ach esse!!?^^ spässle

can i eat this ... joking

graphic mods?!?

tumblr_lxx5jj66Bd1rn95k2o1_500.gif

besides that sadly, no sdk, no mods or moodtools or possibility to create own content unfortunatly

vertigo.gif

nothing of that kind  and just imagine, not like john lennon, maybe somtimes *laughs* ... and just imagine, this game would have mods and their own communtiy generating user content for gold or free, whooow, whoow, whow...id only ask: where do i have to sign^^

in rock (and also other genres, da war doch was in ner statusmeldung von TedTheMechanic *grins*), mods and dedicated servers...we trust

SweetFX or ENB? ka ich google jetzt nit^^

and im not gonna google this now

3DXChat is running pretty well with SweetFX. Does it look better? It depends on your personal preferences.

/me reads again the name: SweetFX again

ah u see, i should have googled that^^ i will later...above post edited and thx 4 info ted...nice we @ll

A few people made mods for sweetFX here, you can probably find them with the search.

I do not think they look better then the default but that's probably because i'm used to it. :P

There is no ENB mod tools here for the visuals of the game, but as others have said above me, SweetFX is compatible with the game, as it is indeed just an overlay on the visual effects. There is some SweetFX profiles people have made here, but they are quite high in contrast and in some areas it can be quite dazzling and bright for the eyes, so take caution especially if you play at night in the dark or something! :)

Regards

Ash