3DXChat Community

LI Lag-Fest 2014|2015 *police line do not cross*

chaostika

li.jpg?id=77462106

(random LI public dj|event pic, cause org one got deleted *all rights by shanti*^^)

...on my way out of the stuttery, wet and sluttery, Long, aeh, Love Island ["Set urself free | Event"]...much, much earlier as expected, i even stumbled and nearly triped again this time, looking maybe totally naked maybe again, with a bald anti-skynet like looking shaved head and just lookn like sarah conner searchn 4 her grandson, or now even her grandchilds here meanwhile to protect  us blah^^ and so i dont even remember anymore, how my small cosmetic mirror fell out of my hands and broke into bits and pieces whilesed silly me sometimes bumping into the LAG-Demon itself, in persona and also her lag-joker with the red hat! so atleast, i hugged and kissed n licked her goodbye, before i even could think of, exiting the server first, whiles doing the same with that dude behind her, steeling his sony mobile out of the back, of what ever he is or was wearing...but meamwhile, it really looks like a fukn WW whatever leaugue and really a belt to me...of what im seeing now^^

zinx.gif

i even would have done that today in anycase, NO, not "the joker licking", ha, ha and i have had better laughs in here already, not only in the last gone 2 longer nights ...meaning, also with 37, 68 or over 100 fps, i would have loggedout meanwhile long ago already like i did, only differently, not that early and in a maybe other mood and wouldNT have stayed in that long in this night in any case!!! just sayin and writn that!!! but slowy and sure reaching the end of the wall, not seeing truman barebanks anywere at all, as usaul at this time, and as finally entering the wifi zone of the first mobile accesspoint, i quickly eat something, piped, cooled and calmed down with also the rest of the mostly NON-Lag related stuff and letting me use the mobilepohne of that strange joker dude and going online...

ts.jpg?id=77468406

truman_primary.jpg

...so as i was  looking up into the blue sky and nearly bumping into "that wall" 'like in "the truman show' again...i quickly and simply searched with only 3 words like: ['serverlag', 'frames'  and 'gif'] and kept on walking along "that wall" again, stroking it gently and slower with my left inner handside, up and downwords in a wave pattern, as i suddenly felt the relieve of that weired feeling of chattin and dancin and simply just everything in that new and so old hidden slomo dance -6 and all out of a sudden...it was gone and all over...the feeling, one has had very often on love island at dj|events, like on that random, mabye battlefield gif posted below and i also started noticing, that i wouldnt awake from a epileptic seizure and so i quickly just posted "this crap", to even quicker drop out chillingly on my so freakn big living and landscapecouch and also closing the forum, mhmmm, for atleast 5 000 000 secs and i guess that could be enough time, without havn to recalculate this timewindow on a claculator to enter the beach and forum tomorrow, or where ever again, in a smoother and much more enjoyable atmosphere and gaming experince and mostly without this mentioned connection issues above or below!!!

meanwhile the event should be over and we maybe only had, hmm, idk, 78.43 or 91 or 128 - 150 people maybe on that island map and just imagin, with even more ppl and once we are rather growing quicker @ 3DXchat here, than people actually, eventually, but then *laughs* maybe and then finally as they post and freinds of their friends and not to forget their friends...and really leave or suddenly dissapear or die with their own death announcement in the forum....nuff chaos...self ac|dc's me  N takes my own cup, of stfu now...^^

waves and x'es out rather faster then slower of the forum and u bet this computer

well thats the plan, cyas

ps: mods feel free to move, merge, rename or delete it, i have a copy of this textwall, thx^^

....the feeling one has had very often on love island at dj | events, like on that random, mabye battlefield gif posted below and i also started noticing, that i wouldnt awake from a epileptic seizure...

battlefield_4_gif_1_by_dennisk4-d6safm6.

thinks: are these here unicorns or Llamas?! ah yeah ponys...well they all look the same^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_C_pQBimBPU

well thats the plan, cyas

ps: mods feel free to move, merge, rename or delete it, i have a copy of this textwall, thx^^

...but one shouldnt  plan anything at all...especially if u wake up way to earliy again and wanna have a smoke at ur comp in the morning again and as i came back to "the bureo" this morning and already saw her, shanti ,sitting down again there, in technical support area, in the basement and dark and i already had thought whilse postn this in the actual wrong area shortly, whilse dripping off into bed before...well, shanti, u "smelled it" correct, couldnt make up my mind and yeah, thanks for moving this "one time" topic, that quickly will get dusty !

sb6ix15dn6m.jpg

thx, the mangement, of us...

and were nearly have been assimilated, but resistance still isnt futile and so once

this cig has finished no 4 a post - trying to rewind and delete all this mentaly; id only say wish ya @ll a

922db3f9dce6.jpg

AND I HOPE U HAD NO

b19754615b35de4ed9738aa8380767beac8def58

Police_Line_Do_Not_Cross_PNG_Clip_Art_Im

police-line-do-not-cross-print-elastic-l

I caught the lag sickness to Tika!

aGwDgOz_460sv.gif

3Ia4e.gif

DI-Outbreak-1.jpg

then please make sure that you and everybody that was there, has cleaned their hands and washed their shoes

and that this kind of gaming experince deosnt exist anymore at or by the next 3dx b-day party in december!!

till then:

i wish you and all of us in this, good luck, full magazines

29954-zombieland-zombieland-reload.gif

and a large big stock hammer...

dying_light_weapons3.jpg

...@ 3dx, patientia est...

giphy.gif

Guest Twiggy

Me, I think I am even severely lagging behind the laggers.

I here party at LI and go all sad because I know I will be dced so much I will give up.

But i think it is my crappy IP and not so much 3DXChat.

I did get there though and got naked, several times, lol.

Was an awesome party.