3DXChat Community

My sexual life experiences (includes BDSM)

Leoninha

Hello 3DXchat community :)

My name is Leona and my friends in-game know me as Leoninha, which works like a little version of Leona (a child nickname). I am a 31yo brazilian and I would like to use this space to share my IRL experiences with stories of sex, bondage and sadomasochism which I've been involved for many years. I must say though, that I only feel aroused with dominant women. I am a bissexual woman, capable of feeling pleasure romancing both genders, but when it comes about submission and humiliation, only another woman can make me feel that I should be put in my place. I am not sure of the reason, but I probably think it is related to some child trauma with my mother. We get along very well with each other, so I dunno, might involve some forgotten memory.

Another fetish of mine is towards anal sex. I'm probably one of those uncommon women who born with a like for this kind of sex. Everything related to asses, arouses me, a lot, in both ways. I love lesbian anilingus, both as giver and receiver (I can be a receiver for men, since that's how I end having anal sex when I'm having sex with a man). Anal fingering is another favourite tease of mine, although I prefer to be fingered, and by women. Receiving it in public is beyond awesome and I had that since high-school where bullies would do that on me. I never felt being bullied at all since I actually liked that! The sensation of being humiliated by another girl gave me a lot of joy back then. Tasting my asshole from their fingers was an assured consequence.

For obvious reasons, I will skip my underage stories, so I will start upon my life as an adults (18yo). At this time I was absolutely lesbian and on my lowest possible confidence. I met a gothic girl who I considered my owner and nothing in the world was more important to me than her. She loved me as well, and I used to spend most of my days in her house, despite of her parents never suspecting of anything. At the time we didn't know anything about BDSM as a term, but we sure did many of these things, such as spanking, feet licking and other humiliating or painful activities. She was my very first experience with sadomasoquism which is why I love her til today. Unfortunately, she traveled to another State and we never came into contact again. I wonder if her parents finally found out...

the skipped parts were about that I enjoyed anal insertions since being a child, starting with my own fingers, then pens and finally hairbrushes, as I would grow-up and having a bigger asshole :P. I also liked to do those things with the risk of being spotted by other people. Plus, heavier bullying in my teenager days...

Now that the introduction was done, let's go for my adult current relationships.

After my lover left me, I went into a period of depression. It didn't take long as my parents gifted me with a computer with internet :o a whole new world opened to my eyes. I was so attention whore in my first years of internet, I kind of feel ashamed of my past self. 2 years later, I got unofficially married to a man who i liked a lot, but I used to betray him with the internet people even if it was just virtual. I knew the tricks to hide my activities. Our marriage ended after 6 years. Although I loved him, I wasn't prepared to be a mother. This was the reason we separated. Unlike what would happen to any common woman, that event made me a very strong-willed woman. I promised o myself I would never submit to a man again. So yeah nowadays, I don't date guys for longer than a few days. I prefer to have sex with friends (one call suffices) and avoid single relationships.

Currently, besides my sex local friends, I also have the luck of having two female Dommes (who allowed me to write all of this). One of them, being a very close friend, adept of the hardcore BDSM and its physical aspects and my psychologist (who also happens to be a sexologist), who prefers the mental aspect of BDSM, hypnosis and public humiliation.

On future posts I'll share my experiences with both of them, whichever picked your interest more (plus pictures).

A study group...!?

This first part was told to me by my Mistress Rayane, so I could add to the final text.

So it happens, that my domme Rayane has a study group (girls only, few participants, including her), and they meet every saturday to keep studies up-to-date. One specific saturday, Mistress Rayane decided to show her slave (me) to the group, but since they didn't know much (or nothing) of BDSM, she gave her friends a brief introduction of her fetishes by bringing the subject into table. They seemed to accept it just fine with giggles, since they never seen it personally, plus did not know they would see it for the first time in front of them. After getting them familiar with the topic and listening to one of the girls stating that she would like to see a real slave someday, Mistress Rayane set the plans in motion. She signed to all the girls to be silent and made a call to me. I was at home, talking with my mom, when I got the call. My face blushed as I listened to the instructions and only replied with a yes after another. She was short and direct. My mother asked who was and I said it was a friend, inviting me to go to her house watch movies with other people. I don't like lying to my mother, but I couldn't look at her face and tell her I was going to humiliate myself to please my Mistress. So I went to my bedroom to get ready.

Her orders were simple: Leona? I need a pen for a work i'm writing. Stick it up your ass and come asap to my house. No panties! Hold it tight! *click*. So yeah, this is her general approach on the phone, giving no space to discussions or even no's. After cleaning myself, I went to my bedroom, picked a pen and tried to insert it in my ass. Doing it while standing was a bit painful, so I decided to hop on my bed, get all fours and retry, inserting most of it. I took care to not insert everything, leaving just the tip outside. Almost forgot to not wear panties, so I just put on a mini-skirt and mini-shirt and left. Gosh, what a... awful sensation. It is much better to use anal beads, but a pen? Walking to my Mistress's house was giving me the chills. It was a sunny day, streets with a fair amount of people and cars passing by, making my trip very uncomfortable. Nobody could see I had a pen inside my ass, but it felt like everyone all of a sudden had x-ray vision and actually could. Anyone passing by me, who looked into my eyes, seemed to be judging me, so I tried to be most of the time keeping my head down in shame. Funny enough anal beads don't make you as wet as a pen. I could feel it moving inside with every step and it was making me feel weird.

Mistress Rayane lives in an apartment of her own, 4th floor. The surroundings aren't very crowded and people tend to be inside their apartments all the time, so going up the steps alone, gave me a fake sensation of being lonely. Hah, I wish! Every step made me felt like the walls were watching on me, the pen was moving more, my anus trying to push it out and I forcing it to stay. Hoping nobody would spot me on my way up, I lifted my skirt a bit and pushed the pen further. With a shameless smile on my face, I pulled and pushed the pen as a brief anal masturbation, that made my ass feel good for a moment, after a long period with something stuck in it. Getting on the 3rd floor, one of the apartments had its door open. I could hear conversations, childs playing and the noise of a television. I stopped playing with myself and passed by the door, ignoring it. Fourth floor, I could see the door of my Mistress ahead of me. I press the doorbell and I notice my phone ringing. She left a message saying I should strip my clothes before going inside her apartment. I felt a mix of nervosism and excitement. What she was up to anyway? I looked behind me, then to the steps for any sounds of incoming people: Nothing. Perhaps I shouldn't waste time and do it at once...

Quickly I lifted my mini-shirt being breast naked and in a second pulled down my mini-skirt. I pressed the door bell again, holding my chest in my arms, looking behind me all the time, crazy to go inside, when I heard the keys being moved and the door to my mistress apartment opening. It relieved me wonders for nothing more than a couple of seconds, since I was greeted by someone I didn't know. She didn't expect me either and quickly covered her face while giggling in a shy manner. I got inside, my heart beating like if I had just finished a long run, only to see a big table full of books, papers and four women, including my Mistress, staring at me. Only Rayane didn't laugh. She was with her superior smile as always, while the others were laughing, asking weird things like if I ran naked all the way from my house to there. Based on my nervous look, one could indeed think of that. The girl who greeted me touched the pen in my ass and told the others that I really had a pen stuck on my ass like Mistress Rayane ordered me so. They all asked me to turn around and show. I waited Mistress Rayane to give the order and she first called my greeter to sit with the others and for me to remove my sandals. After that, I was told to turn around, grab my asscheeks and lean down a bit for a better show.

Mistress Rayane then tell me to approach one of the gals and "give" the pen in my ass to her. Not with my hands of course. I would just need to stay besides her and let her take it. Evil enough, she pushes and pulls it for almost a minute until hear me moan, to suddenly pull it at once. Mistress Rayane orders me to knee before the girl and lick the pen. Once the delivery was done, Mistress Rayane tells me to go to the wall and keep my forehead against it, while spreading my asschecks against them all. She admits to have done my pussy and asshole a lot of times and it only leaves the other girls turned on to read more stories about our past activities. I was feeling like the dumb student punished to be in the corner of the room, except for lacking the "dumb hat", with all the girls laughing at me, while my Mistress shared my bad behavior. Perhaps a normal woman would feel destroyed in soul and mind for being in such situation, but i was overjoyed. Never had such experience in school as a teenager, but I could picture it somehow. Even though I looked ashamed, I couldn't cry. The girls resumed her studies and I spent  a long time thinking about my life to pass time.

Every once and then, one of the girls would ask permission to Mistress Rayane to come and harass me one way or another, be it with caressing my body or my hair, fingering my pussy or/and anus, but for their disappointment, never being allowed to take selfies with me. It was my Mistress solely exclusivity. I was later ordered to sit on my Mistress lap and "help her" with the studies by reading what was written, say it out loud and write what she was telling me to. It was hard to read while having my nipples pinched or my ass teased, but nothing that wasn't accostumed to face. As a good slave, I prepared the snacks for everybody and watched them eat, sometimes being allowed to take a bite of their breads as a reward for being a good girl. The time had come for the group to disband and go to their homes, but I still had an entire night to satisfy my Mistress with everything she had in mind. I was ordered to lick the feet of all the girls before they left the apartment, being patted on my head as a reward. I walked on fours to the center of room, and rested my butt looking in the direction of my Mistress She closed the door, checked outside through the spyhole and then turned to me with her usual evil face. She pulled her belt and smiled. Time to feel pain...

Next time I'll introduce a story my another Mistress Fabiana.

BDSM Palace

Mistress Fabiana is the one who I confess my deepest secrets, sexual desires and weaknesses. She is the only person who I feel secure to be so open, as she is always all ears for my problems. But unlike a Father who would listen to my sins through a dark window, she hears me in a variety of positions, such as me top-down bottom-up, with her standing in front of me and my face near her feet (that's her favorite, as she uses a crop while circling around). Or with my body lying on her legs, so she can spank me with her palms or a hairbrush. She is a detail lover and when I share my stories with her, she likes to hear about my emotions, the enviroment around, people's reactions, etc. Poor of me if I skip anything. That taught me to be more aware of my surroundings, things I would usually ignore. After a few sessions with her, she opted to treat me not like a customer anymore, but a friend who needed help, care and attention (in her own way of looking at it). It was when I started to visit her house for sessions that she stopped being a sexologist to be more like a torturer. New objects and toys were added to the sessions such as ice cubes, hot wax, whips, handcuffs and other common BDSM toys. I didn't know that she was part of a circle of people who enjoyed or were curious about BDSM fetishes. I ended up being her personal slave, as her last one couldn't keep it up for whatever reason. A month ago I got a call: Mistress Fabiana was setting up a party and wanted me to go with her. She even had bought a dress for me.

rl6Fmwb.jpg

She made me wear it in front of her and I must say, I was overjoyed. I got told we were going to a party in a club for invited people only. I was counting the hours for the big day, until the long wait ended. I went to my Mistress' house and she received me already ready to leave, wearing a not-so-daring-as-mine red dress. After watching me dressing, she wore me a beautiful collar tied with a tiny long chain. Oh my! I was going to be seen by other people in the role of a slave (again). It wasn't my first time doing BDSM in public though, but before it was always with people I knew. This time I was going to be with unknown ones and I was legitly nervous. Not sure if for shame or afraid of not reaching my Mistress expectations. I had to do my best. We went to her car and I was told to go into the trunk, as she was going to bring more people and I would be occupying the space. Not the best way to go anywhere, specially gagged and handcuffed, but oh well, I admit it was intense. She drove the car slow to avoid me get injured by any bumps and after a while stopping here and there to get more people, we got to the place. I hear the trunk being opened, the relieve of the fresh air was quickly replaced by the shame of five other people staring at me, including another slave-looking girl and a guy (who helped me to leave the trunk). My gag and handfuffs were removed and I could follow Mistress Fabiana to the palace.

Before going inside though, I was told to lean on the car's side. My dress was lift a bit, so Mistress Fabiana could show my intimacies to her companions, and she did like if was for sale, softly pulling my pussy sides and ass-checks. For a moment I thought I would have sex outside, but no. The plan was just for another Domme to insert a couple of egg-vibrators into my pussy and ass, tying the controllers in my legs. She set the level on max which made me moan and get punished with a slap in my butt to stop. I closed my eyes, breathing deeply while having my dress back to place and my neck pulled to follow my Mistress. Walking with high-heels and two vibrators inside of me was one of the most challenging things of my life. I missed my steps more than once and I always got back on track with a rude pull of my collar followed by an insult such a dumb bitch or stupid whore. Went up the stairs with some difficulty, ignoring the security guards observing us pass by. In the salloon, I could count a lot of people, at least thirty or so, spreaded in various tables with three or more people in each. I could swear all their eyes were staring at me, but I couldn't focus much. The vibrators were starting to drive me crazy. If I could at least sit, perhaps I could focus on staying in control of my lust.

We finally got to our table and I could relax briefly, even though I kept moving my hips in an useless way to satisfy my sexual desire. The music was good, people were talking BDSM things, exchanging ideas, sharing experiences, perhaps only the slaves were silent. I looked around and I could swear it was only me in such predicament. I was holding the table cloth with such strength, my Mistress noticed and slapped my arm for me to behave. I wanted to reach my pussy and start masturbating there. Mistress Fabiana took a moment where she wasn't talking to anybody and got closer to me, cuddling my neck and hair and then kissing me in my mouth, invading it with her tongue. I couldn't resist to let a tear slide on my face. A tear of shame. Mistress Fabiana advanced even more and started to wave her hand on my legs giving them a pinch, then following to my butt. I was extremely wet and had messed up the dress with my juices. Mistress Fabiana found out as soon as her hands reached my pussy. She stopped caressing me and gave me a shocked look. "What the fuck, Leona"? She asked me, as if I was that weak to not hold up my lust. She asked the reason for my tear, by holding my face with rudeness and cleaning her hand on my lips, forcing her fingers inside my mouth. There were couples dancing in the middle of the salloon with waiters offering drinks over trays. That didn't keep Mistress Fabi from grabbing my hair and bringing to the middle. Not a way of inviting someone to dance, people would think.

My dress was so wet, people could see how it was soaked both by the front and from behind. She took one of the drinks and asked me if I didn't want to wet the rest of dress she paid so much for. After saying this, she dropped the champagne between my breasts at which point the chill made me crumble on the floor. I felt another cup of champagne falling on my head and from any person's point of view, I was at my lowest. Except that Mistress Fabiana decided that I was not worth her dress anymore. She ripped it with her bare hands with a strength I didn't know she possessed. There was I, half naked, soaked in pussy juice and champagne, with a lot of people staring at me. I couldn't care less about people, but looking up and seeing the disappointed face of my Mistress, was like the world ending up on me. She then tells me to clean the floor with whatever existed from my former dress and at some point I had to be full naked to clean it all. Once done, I was told to go to her car and wait her inside. She gave me the keys and I went away, full of tears in my face. I had to wait for about an hour until she came and drive us home (hers). She was silent the entire trip and I was feeling guilty. The fact that she didn't bring the same people who came with us, made me think she was so pissed that she had to revenge on others. For many times I tried to start a subject, apologize for anything. I kept staring at her through the mirror, but whenever she looked me back, I given up.

We finally got home. She told me to get a shower while she would wait in the living room, watching tv. I obeyed and taking the opportunity to apologize, I noticed she was at the kitchen. I went naked on all fours where she was, only to receive a cold greet, reminding me that I should wait her at the living room not the kitchen. She watched me go and I waited a few minutes, til she comes with some snack for her. With a signal of her hands I positioned myself as a stool for her feet, not allowed to talk until she finished. Once done, she lifted her legs, held my hair softly pulling my head near to her face and... thanked me for the wonderful night... She said the people in the party weren't really BDSM practitioners, but they were curious friends of the practice. What she did was to show them what it looked like and I was the choosen one to be her slave for the little show. She spent a lot of money on it and felt it was all worth. My heart was beating with a mix of surprise and joy. It was all intended after all. I just wished Mistress Rayane was there to watch the event. Yes, both my Mistresses know each other and we already had a session all three together. But she couldn't attend the party. That session with the three of us, will be the next... :)

• 3 months later...

Hey people, sorry for the long time away to update this topic... Also, instead of telling how was my first session with both my mistress, I decided to go wild and share a much better experience that happened a couple of months ago. A trip to another State to the holyday home of a male friend of my Domme Fabiana. He's just a curious, not really into BDSM lifestyle but wanted to see it by himself, borrowing his shore house.

Don't forget to bring a towel

It all started with Miss Fabiana inviting me for a trip. She specified that Miss Rayane would come along as well as a couple of friends, so I knew more or less what to expect. I dressed up in small shorts, no panties, put some anal beads, as my Miss like to see them and a soft blouse, of course with no bra. Prepared my pack with a few more clothes, a bikini, towel, told my parents I would be a few days away in a trip with friends and left home. Miss Fabiana received me at the gate, smiled beautifully and I could notice her car was already packed for the travel. The balcony of her house has a comfy couch for visitors, were Miss Rayane and another gal I hadn't met yet waited for me. Miss Fabiana would finish setting up a few things inside before we parted.

Miss Rayane introduced me to the new friend and laughed upon looking at my bag. She took it from my hands, opened without asking and went throwing away everything, except my towel, which she said I could keep for the trip. Standing in front of them, Rayane told me to turn my back and strip. I started blushing hard, as I always do when someone not from the circle is around and observing, but I obeyed anyway. When I bended to remove my shorts, Miss Rayane giggled at the vision of my beads, pointing it out to Mikaelly, who also giggled. Miss Rayane said loudly in order to Miss Fabiana listen that I was wearing that. She replied with a "of course she is wearing it!". For Mikaelly's surprise, Miss Rayane opened my buttcheeks wide, gave me a few licks while appraising my anus and then put her middle finger in the beads ring, spinning it a bit, teasing my ass. "Bite it", she said. "Bite and pull it slowly...". Miss Rayane moved aside and Mikaelly still a bit shocked, giggled a bit nervous, but did it anyway. She bited the ring, holding my buttcheeks for just a second, until Miss Rayane slapped her hands telling her to not touch me. I could feel her deep and warm breath in my buttcrack, her nose touching me until the balls started to come out. I opened wide my own butt looked with some shame on my face while Miss Fabiana observed the scene from the door. All the beads were out, clean as new, as I always take precautions. Miss Rayane then order me to kneel before Mikaelly and open my mouth, so she could let me grab the beads between my teeth and tongue, like a dog would do with its plastic bone. Miss Fabiana applauded the act and said we were done to leave.

I was told to get into the car on the backseat, upon my knees, bending to the car's back and still with the beads on my mouth. My towel under me to avoid any drips from my pussy. Mikaelly sat on my side, always with a smile, while Miss Rayane sat on the other side. Only Miss Fabiana on the front, on the drive-seat. I had to keep my head down to avoid being in front of the mirror. Mikaelly was teasing my pussy with her fingers while Miss Rayane kept fingering my ass with lubrificant. I thought for a moment that she would do my behind at some point, but I was wrong. We stopped at another house to pick another member of the trip. Nobody else but the house owner! And it was a guy... A handsome one... oh my god. Unlike Mikaelly, he was all fine with what he was looking: a car with three gals, one of them fully naked, ready to be fucked. "Is that she?" he asked like if he didn't know already. Miss Fabiana confirmed and he was all horny, unzipping his pants, throwing the condom away and choosing the place. We were in his garage so it didn't pose much of a problem. I felt his long penis going inside my pussy as he grabbed my breasts, kissing my neck. Looking to the sides I could see Mikaelly's and Miss Rayane's faces smiling at me. I was so horny as well that I started chewing my beads and moving my body to better feel that dick inside me. Marcos looked like he didn't fuck for a long time, since he was fucking me hard and saying a lot of badwords, like if it was the fuck of his life or something. I can't say I didn't see that coming, but after a few minutes, he opened my buttchecks and put his cock all the way in my asshole. I was being teased for so long, my ass was very receptive already.

In a moment of distraction I moaned and allowed my beads to fall. Miss Rayane took it immediatly and told Marcos to pause the fuck. He was hard as hell and was going to become more, as Miss Rayane put all the beads inside my ass as rude as she could and pulled quickly, pressing it against my face until I bited it again. I felt the cock raping my ass again and bited the beads as strong as I could to not leave it fall again. Mikaelly was fingering my pussy for so long, my legs were very wet as well my towel below me. I was cumming like crazy, biting the beads in such a way, one would hardly be able to take it from my mouth. I would yell, if I hadn't something in my mouth, so I could just growl like an angry bitch. I spaced my legs, opening my butt even wider and felt my hair being pulled. Marcos grabbed my body, deep penetrating me and started cumming. I confess it wasn't the first time I allowed a guy to cum inside my ass without condom, but I hardly feel the same sensation as the cum being released on my face or inside my mouth. Whatever, after the sex I was sweating as fuck and needed a shower... But I wasn't given permission to do so. Miss Rayane and Marcos exchanged places. She was going to the front seat and Marcos would stay with me and Mikaelly in the back seat. Miss Rayane told me to suck Marcos' cock clean and Mikaelly would use my towel to clean my pussy and ass, after putting my anal beads back inside my ass. So was a sitting with my ass turned aside for Mikaelly's full view while I pleased our host, frequently moving my hair aside that insisted to fall over. Mikaelly would keep teasing my ass with her finger holding the ring and spinning it around while watching the outside.

We were on the road again. A two hours trip, only me naked, sitting over my towel with some annoying beads teasing my butt. Everyone were talking about random things, while I was quiet. My stomach doing the noises from hunger, so we stopped at a gastop for a small snack. I had to wait in the car of course. My Fabiana brought a small bottle of "cachaça", a popular brazilian drink that can make you drunk way faster than beer. Marcos and Mikaelly were shocked when Miss Fabiana mentioned that I already practiced what people call buttchug. In other words, to get drunk, by drinking from the ass. That's very dangerous practice, but we knew how to do it safely. I was put upside down and due to the lack of the correct tools, we would do it the hard way. Marcos would use his fingers to open my ass while Miss Fabiana started pouring it over. Most of the liquid was falling outside, so Miss Fabiana inserted the top of the bottle inside my ass and pressed the bottle (it was made of plastic). Man... it burned! I was willing to yell outloud, Marcos borrowed me his shirt so I could muffle my yells. Mikaelly using my towel to dry my ass gave me some comfort. Strange enough, I didn't feel that burning in other occasions. It was most likely because of the recent assfuck. Well whatever the reason, I was feeling funny already. My forehead felt like I had hit it on a wall... Believe me, the drunk effect is QUICK. But I hadn't enough to be drunk, just high. I wanted more, so Mikaelly would just wet her finger with the bottle's content and insert in my pussy and ass, she would sometimes just drip it outside, making sure it would fall on my towel. It was still burning a bit, but the feeling was good.

Since I was drinking it from both ends, little doses in mouth and ass, when we reach our destiny and I was wasted, smelling bad of alcohol, sweat and fuck. We got out of the car and I didn't give a damn to the fact that there were more people throwing a party already in the house. I was being guided by Marcos and Mikaelly and any bit of shame had long be gone. I remember squatting and taking a piss in front of everybody giggling at the situation. People raised a drink in my homage and welcomed me. From this point on, I can only describe what I hardly remember since my Dommes didn't want to specify either. It would be more arousing if I knew only what I remembered. I remember of some music, men and women sitting at the balcony, laughing, talking and drinking. I was dancing the best I could, if it could be called as dancing. I remember being grabbed, kissing random people, lying on the floor, being fucked in my pussy and sucking some cock. My anus still hurted so I believe I haven't been anally fucked that day again. I just remember fucking, sucking and falling asleep. I woke up late at night in the house's garden with a headache, a collar with chain holding me to the wall and stinking even worse than I was in the car. I called Miss Fabiana, Miss Rayane and no signal of them. Lights in the house meant people were all inside. Miss Rayane came a minute later and started talking to me, saying how pleased she and Fabiana were with me and that I should endure it one more day. She also said that if I were to take a shower I would be target for sex by many on the other day. With some sweet talk she convinced me to stay where I was, smelling the way I was.

At least she brought me water... In a bowl. She watched me drink it like an animal, without using my hands. I should also see the good side. If I were doing anything wrong I would receive a public whipping to learn to be a good dog. At this moment I went distracted and Miss Rayane noticed. "I bet you actually want it". I kept saying nothing, looking elsewhere, which worked as a confirmation for her. She caressed my hair and said she would have a talk to Miss Fabiana about my "silly thoughts". I woke up early in the morning. Nobody seemed to have woke yet. I was willing to shit and the only ok place to do it over the grass nearby. Unfortunately it wasn't deep enough to dig a hole. Oh well fuck... I needed to do it. I got into position and started doing it. I felt relieved for a few seconds until, I see Miss Fabiana coming, much to my dismay. She was observing me from afar and did it on purpose. She used a shovel full of sand to cover my waste. The grass wasn't suitable to wipe my ass so I had to stand that. Miss Fabiana said she would go to the beach with Rayane, Mikaelly and Marcos for an hour or so and they left me with another bowel of water They all came back after more than one hour and brought some guests with them. The newcomers making fun of my predicament were excited with the opportunity given by Mistress Fabiana, allowing them to pee on me as the final layer of stink i could bear. Three guys, including Marcos and one girl accepted it instantly, Mikaelly refused, as she didn't want to be naked in front of the new guys. The other girl was just as dirty as me and she took major pleasure of peeing on another woman. I was finally allowed to take a shower...

It was an external shower, placed in the garden for people coming from the beach. Still, the stream was strong enough for a good and well-deserved bath. I cleaned everything and felt "alive" again. The new girl kept observing me, playing with herself. I wondered if she wanted to join me, but she seemed to enjoy just watching. Her lips and tongue were showing a lot of desire for my naked body. She looked to Miss Fabiana and upon receiving her approval, the girl rushed on me kissing my mouth then sucking my breasts. I just smiled giving her free reign over my body. She wanted my pussy so hard in less than a minute she was squatting with her mouth down there. Delicious. She would help me wash my intimacies while I focused on my upper body. Shower finished, I was given my towel which was dirty and unusable. So yeah, had to get dry from the cold wind. I was shaking, but who cared? I was to wait back on my place with the collar while more people would come for the lunch. I couldn't recognize anybody from the previous day, but considering nobody of them looked surprised or shocked to see me there besides one or another, most of them were probably from the last party. I was weak hungry and watching these people eat, made me envious. I had to wait everybody finish so they would just drop the rest of their food on my bowl. I was allowed to it without using my hands, just using my mouth to reach the food. My hunger was high enough to just eat my "lunch" without second thoughts. When I finished I caught myself licking my fingers. It was when I saw Miss Fabiana coming with a whip. It wasn't a common belt like she commonly uses to whip me. It was one of those used to hit horses.

Oh my god, I was screwed big time. She tied my mouth with a ball gag and ordered me to lean towards the wall. I could hear the whip spinning like a roulette before the first strike coming to my back and butt. Fucking pain. I stepped hard the floor like if I wanted to smash something under my feet. And then another strike nearby the first one. I was leaning more, my legs were trembling expecting more pain from the first ones came from. I would take ten more lashes always hitting my legs, when I finally dropped on my knees, crying from pain. I could speak, but my mumblings ressembled begging for the punishment to stop. Miss Fabiana started to spin the whip in the other direction and I didn't expect it coming straight to my unprotected pussy. I yelled as loud as I could yet not much sound came from it. "Beg in front of me, dumb bitch" Mistress Fabiana said and I complied. I was caressing her legs with my head, when she pulled my hair making me stare her eyes and asked who owned me. Of course I replied her name, but I couldn't be listened. She removed my gag and asked again. I replied "Mistress Fabiana is my owner, my queen, I shall always obey to her!". I was legitly crying but that didn't keep Miss Fabiana to pass the whip to the hands of Miss Rayane who was just watching it, crossed-arms. I instantly kneeled towards her begging to not be whiped again, grabbing her legs. I was looking up looking at her face as she looked down. "I'm not fond of whippings, like Fabi, you know... I prefer my own methods...". She procceded to pull my hair and follow her on fours until the wall of the house. Making me stand, my face against the wall, she grabbed me from behind and whispered in my ear, asking who owned my ass.

While asking a lot of shameless things, she would keep fingering my ass with two fingers in a rude manner, that hurted sometimes. People were watching us with mixed feelings. "Fabiana may have your body and mind. I only care for your ass". Yes, Miss Rayane is addicted to my butt since we first met and Miss Fabiana allowed that this little region to be taken. That's why they get along so well dominating me. After that little show, most people stayed for bit, leaving home an hour later. As for our group, we stayed for some hours. I was finally given permission to go inside the house. Miss Rayane wanted to do my ass just like Marcos did in the car, but in a bedroom. Lying on a bed, I opened my legs and Miss Rayaned just laid over me and started liking my behind witht he same "voracity" as I did when lunching. She really loves it and wanted to see me cum like the other time. After a lot of licking, fingering and fucking, I was able to feel the spasms from my butt which simulate an orgasm. My hair got pulled and Miss Rayane got happy giggling with the achievement and whispering dirty things on my ear. We spent the night in the house and came back home early in the morning. I was left home, very tired... but with good memories.

Althought I desired to share this story since day one, only today I got the inspiration to write it with all details I could remember.

Thanks for reading.