3DXChat Community

DJ Nights @ 3DXChat

Nikki

djnights.png

Greetings,

In the past I have seen several questions in local chat about our live DJ's here at 3DX Chat and when they are playing. While its mostly spontanous I thought it might be a good idea to open a thread were our DJ's could post when they are playing, either in advance (30 - 60 minutes in advance is more then enough) or when they are already live

It is a good way to keep track of your favourite DJ's and when you going to hear them.

Important Note: For keeping the thread off topic free please post your DJ Announcement only. Also please post all times in GMT. You can use Time Converter to convert from or in your time

Dear diary. Today was...   Oops wrong section. Guys if you don't mind, I would like to spin for the win 10.06.2015 GTM 7:00pm - 8:30pm, thx in advance. And Night, if you're reading this be a good boy once in your life :lol:  , GRAB YOUR ASS at NC 10.06.2015. I'll play some freshy dubstep tunes B) . Thank you Nikki :rolleyes:

10th June

07.00pm GMT - Constantine
08.30pm GMT - MissyB

I am glad this gets used now. If anyone else is going to play I ll add it to the list. I am playing an hour just so plenty of room before Constantine and after me.

OP adjusted. I realized it spoils the fun for others when some of us always reserve the best DJ times in advance (Me included). So please post here 30 - 60 minutes in advance max. before you going to play or when you are live already.

Thank you :)