3DXChat Community

Won't be very active!

Ashbash

Hey 3DXChat Community!

I am writing this to say I won't be as active folks, going to be putting my minds focus on other things for a little while so you may not see much of me. Big Hugs to my great friends who have been there, you are wonderful people and I am so happy to call you my friends. :) You can keep in touch in PM on here or anywhere else that you have me on like Skype etc... But I won't be active much in game and such. :)

Got a few IRL things to do, so I won't be around much, I may log in from time to time, but will be putting my focus on other things!

I hope you are all doing well and I love you all, thank you for being such a wonderful Community!

I will still be doing the Answers from Developers thread so don't worry I just won't be around as much, so don't stop sending those questions and queries in for the Developers!

Big Hugs for you all and I wish you all the best with things that you do! This isn't a good bye so to speak just letting you all know why I won't be around much at all!

Take good care of yourselves you wonderful people I will miss you!

Kindest Regards

MrAsh

... :huh: I'm sorry for read this but agree, real life is always the first line and the Important part!

I understand it completely!

You did always a awesome and good job with all things, Thank you very much for this :)

You are always a part of 3DXChat and I hope we see us soon :)

thank-you.png

I-cant-wait-to-see-you-again.jpg

We all understand Ash ...and rl always comes first. I don't see you in game much anyways so it probably not going to seem any different to me.. so hugs my friend. Oh and this is the time of the year when some do get busy.

Guest RobT

Take care Ash, Real Life is always more important. You were always very helpful when i had questions etc. Now i will have to find someone else to annoy with them. hmm

Baby.jpg

I will miss seeing you around but I am sure we will still chat. Life comes first always. But I am sure happy you are part of mine (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

Know that I will be waiting for you to return with a smile and hug. Take care my dear friend may everything be kind to you and happy

Waiting.jpeg

Heya mate! Awwwww it's definitely gonna be a bit different without having you around as much, but I'm pretty sure we will still get in touch from time to time :) You know how to reach me and I'm just one message away :D You know that you're one heck of a good friend to me and I still owe you big time :) So if ever you just feel like having a good chat or just want to have a friend by your side I'm here :D I've got my fingers crossed that everything will be good and fine for you. Like I always say, keep smiling okay buddy? :) And do take care :)

Guest Twiggy

I know we will keep in touch and I will still see you occasionally in 3DXChat but i think you know how much I will miss you in there.

You are such a special friend to me and many others and have added so much to the fun in the game for everybody.

Thank you so much Ash for everything you have done.

I wish you all the success in the things you are looking to do in your real life and know that must come first.

You are truly an amazing person and I am sure you will do well in anything you apply yourself to.

Take note though Ash, if you don't come in 3DX to see us occasionally I will come to the UK to kick your ass.

Please know that you are my favorite friend in 3DXChat and you not being there will leave such a big hole in there for me.

Luv ya heaps

Again? :P

Best of luck Ash, hope whatever you are focusing on goes according to plan and is worth your focus. Real life is always the key thing to place first. Never lose sight of what you want in life and remember to grab it with both hands, not just one.

Come back when you are ready, finished and successful.