• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Shyyy

Shyyy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 10:41 AM

Hey all its shyy, i made a few friends in the game. well about 4 after a month of playing i was increidbily shy. im a lot less shy now but still shy haha. i am going to miss playing this game. i made a lot of friends, it was my first game of this kind. i am truly lucky and blessed to meet awesome people that i did meet. i never really had sex much probably 2 times. i even got a crush for someone in the game. but now i gotta let her go, shes never going to know. she was so sweet and kind. 101 hugs 101 sweet amazing hugs. i wish i could keep playing but i cant. the membership is twenty dollars. i just lost my job and i cant afford it. im currently sleeping on a floor. at a friends house tell i can get back on my feet. thank you all. godbless you. i hope to be back. and when i come back i hope all the friends i made are still there.

• Mistyya and JaxTellerSOA like this

#2 Guest_RobT_*

Guest_RobT_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 May 2015 - 10:43 AM

hope to see you back again and take care of yourself. RL is always more important and the game will be waiting when you return. be well

#3 Guest_meiji_*

Guest_meiji_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 May 2015 - 03:04 PM

Aww we will miss you shhyy. Im glad I got to know your secret.. your big crush LOL. Don't worry I wont tell as what I promise <3 lots of love and Goodluck. More power in real life.

#4 xHyperPepsix

xHyperPepsix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 01 June 2015 - 11:33 AM

Real life more important than any game take care Shyyy

#5 Thana

Thana

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationPlanet Earth

Posted 04 June 2015 - 05:43 PM

this post make me worry and angry as well. if you have RL probs like it seem to be > dont play a senseless game , change your real life. and above all if you can t afford it. this game offers a sex world illusion , nothing more. one cant win an apple here in this game so bring order in your RL and be safe Hombre
  • chaostika and Djimon like this

#6 chaostika

chaostika

Parachute Chick

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,497 posts
  • Location</Milkyway|Earth>

Posted 04 June 2015 - 06:25 PM

change your real life....this game offers a sex world illusion , nothing more. one cant win an apple here in this game so bring order in your RL and be safe Hombre

oprah-right.gif?w=1024

Spoiler

Spoiler

so bring it to order, be safe muchacho and i guess most

of all toons, alts, storytellers, jerks and normal ppl
will still be here when u return...well most ofm

;)

Spoiler

• Thana likes this

#7 syaoran38

syaoran38

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 05 November 2016 - 02:58 AM

im thinking of leaving too it gets boring trying to make friends when no one wants to be friends with you ive been trying since i joined i made a few friends but they never chat just a hi and thats it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users