3DXChat Community

Im searching for my Kushina !

ItsMinato

Hey its me Minato,

soo i as the title says im searchin for my Kushina. And i would be very happy if somebody could give me some infomations where to find her. 

I am now lookingarrow-10x10.png for so long but i cant find her.  :unsure:  That is why I now ask here for help and i would be really glad to find her.  :rolleyes: 

Grettings Minato  :D 

Stop searching Minato!  There are too many options to consider and all are probable ...

If she is still in your friendlist, she is probably using another avatar.  She would come to you if she wanted to.

If she is not in your friendlist but is in others, she has deleted you.  Leave her alone.

If she is not in anyone's friendlist, she has deleted the avatar, or maybe the account.

Stop searching Minato!  There are too many options to consider and all are probable ...

If she is still in your friendlist, she is probably using another avatar.  She would come to you if she wanted to.

If she is not in your friendlist but is in others, she has deleted you.  Leave her alone.

If she is not in anyone's friendlist, she has deleted the avatar, or maybe the account.

I thought that's already cleared :D

I did the same mistake  ^^

Its a Japanese anime character....

paul-scratches-his-head-o.gif

I understand.  I just wanted to be funny.  Failed again :)

Well, having said that, if he finds "a" Kushina here, he should know what may happen eventually.  No?

Just trying to share experience.  Free advice :)