3DXChat Community

Random Friend Disappearance

Tamarra

I just wanted to report a small thing that has happened to me three times now where a friend has disappeared from my list, once while I was still dancing with them :( Just gone and I didn't delete them at all. I dont know if it happened on my list or theirs but nobody deleted the other person so I think it might be a glitch, is it happened to anyone else ? :(

It has not happened to me but I have heard that happening to a few friends of mine. I just always secretly thought it was a clever cover up for " I just don't want to be your friend anymore and was hoping you'd forget about me since I don't appear on your friend list anymore." I guess this glitch is a real thing. Who knew? :P

So in conclusion, it has happened to other people.

Sorpresa-gif-surprise.gif

I thought so too until I was sitting with one and she suddenly asked if I deleted her when I hadn't and she hadn't, lucky we were sitting together. Last night same thing I was with a friend and she said I disappeared from her list. Also hearing it happen to others now too :( and I did not delete anybody and neither did they :(

I noticed this too Saturday, 3 friends suddenly weren't friends anymore when I logged in Saturday afternoon. They said they didn't remove me and accused me of removing them O.o Please look into this soon. If it is a bug it is leading to some seriously awkward conversations.

omfg-robbed-lehman-lady-is-in-the-wsj-to

Random Friend Disappearance

same here and i have this

xtu9yuzlam1.jpg

ALL THE F***** time and it suxx!!!

as a test i once went to under 200 friends in list, to see if the system maybe cant handle the ammount! but no difference at all!! just as now with 350 in fl and ppl still keep dropping out randomly!

so

beg-please-gif.gif

fix%20it.jpg

and stop the dropping out or disappearance of our friends

image.jpg

and

Thank-You-Kid-Reaction-Gif.gif

I kind of have to lean into what Wine said with thisone. Maybe they deleted you accidentally and this was the way to fix it..

I mean, sure it's possible that a bug triggers a friend list delete, but I won't believe it until a true friend of mine disappears for no reason. :P

Guest Skar

Happen to me lately. I did notice a missing friend. It hard to tell if it was removed or the bug since it some I done talk everyday. But since we had multiple report, I wouldn't be surprise there still friend list bug hanging.

But this bug got one use, it a good way to sort friends from acquaintances. Anyone that stop talking to me because of something as silly then a friend list was never a friend to start with. Well, maybe they are having a bad day and then you try to add them back, if they still don't want too. You just don't look back and move on.

I am just really astonish to see all that friend list drama.

Guest RobT

I just wish my friend that got "removed" would believe me...

thats true, if that stops them from being friends they wasnt much of a friend to begin with. just move on and be done with them

• 3 weeks later...

Happened to me and LanaLove last night. We were testing her IG music crash bug. She crashed right away, so that was a failure. However, we also discovered when she got back online that we were no longer on each other's friends list. We wonder if the crash had anything to do with it?

Happened to me and LanaLove last night. We were testing her IG music crash bug. She crashed right away, so that was a failure. However, we also discovered when she got back online that we were no longer on each other's friends list. We wonder if the crash had anything to do with it?

I can confirm what Kitty says here. She was on my FL prior to the crash and not when I came back. Had we not been able to contact through other methods it would have taken much longer to notice her missing from my FL. Because honestly, who combs their offline friends list constantly? Lack of contact certainly couldn't be a factor as Kitty and I talk daily even if we aren't doing the same thing. BTW nice reconnect pop up Devs ♥

as a test i once went to under 200 friends in list, to see if the system maybe cant handle the ammount! but no difference at all!! just as now with 350 in fl and ppl still keep dropping out randomly!

Well.... If you have 350 people in your friends list... I am sure that a lot of them keep deleting their characters and make new ones...

Statistically at least 5 out of 350 people per week might be making new characters.. So maybe that's the reason in your case?

Guest SayaX

It has happened to me once when I first started with someone I was getting close with. At first I thought they had got cold feet and moved on. Then we both realised what had happened, re-friended and it has never happened again.

Might be some kind of glitch which only happens when a certain set of events happen. Either way it needs to be fixed.

Well.. Something like that happened to me, but it was all my fault.. I opened the friend list and then i held the right click to move the camera around.. but the right click was clicked on the delete button of a friend and it got deleted.. Keep that in mind for future reference :)

It has happened again, not once but twice. Seriously Devs, this is a bad bug that is causing people heartache and confusion.

Yes I can confirm this. Both LanaLove and I lost the same friend without realizing it. It was a mess when we could not hook up with a good friend later in the week and she thought we had defriended her without reason. We believe it may have happened when we both crashed at same time earlier in the week.