3DXChat Community

Features

Shanti

In the locations menu, I'd like to see a count of the number of people currently in each of the "standard" locations like the night club, Sin Club, beach, etc.

Your right, that would be helpful

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ToxicallySweet

It would ge great if the Cuddle and Kiss Check animations could only be executed by friends. It makes sense at a certain point because in the real world you dont really hug and kiss strangers. Also I always hated that random people can force your character to cuddle or hug them and its annoying too.

Some use it for spamming if you dont respond to them at all.

I hug and kiss strangers all the time in real and in game. hehe j/k but I do go around doing hugathons in game being my silly self. I do understand how some don't like it. Maybe have it as an option to accept or not accept random hugs/kisses.

Guest ToxicallySweet

What I would like is when your editing your room you could invite a friend to join you while your doing it and give you ideas and have fun. Also more wall and flooring options.

Open your room to the group or invite the group individually as I told you in the other thread you asked/suggested.

Sorry I should have been more specific. I want to be able to invite 2 or more girls (none of them in my friends list or group) to my apartment. But as soon as a girl accepts my room invite the room loads and I can't invite more directly from the club. I want to have FFM with strange girls from the club by inviting them to my room.

So you want to randomly invite a couple of "strange" girls without beings friends or inviting to group chat first , back to your place for a 3 some ?.

Yes, exactly. Some might call it offensive or spam but I find the idea of having sex with someone you know absolutely nothing about, quite hot. It's like "I see you, I thing you are hot, I wanna have rough sex with you and I want another strange girl to join us in this adventure". It's very exciting for me.

Sorry I should have been more specific. I want to be able to invite 2 or more girls (none of them in my friends list or group) to my apartment. But as soon as a girl accepts my room invite the room loads and I can't invite more directly from the club. I want to have FFM with strange girls from the club by inviting them to my room.

I guess im not really understanding the concept of why you cant use group chat for this. as far as i know they dont have to be in your friends list to do it and as many as you want can go to the room. 

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Option to switch off only the nametags, without disabling the full interface (which we have currently with shift+Z)

Would be nice to walk around rooms without the annoying names bumping, especially in very crowded rooms, and still be able to use chats and other features.

That would be sooo great, please please please :D

Option to switch off only the nametags, without disabling the full interface (which we have currently with shift+Z)

Would be nice to walk around rooms without the annoying names bumping, especially in very crowded rooms, and still be able to use chats and other features.

That would be sooo great, please please please :D

This please, while new place is big and cool and stuff, with million names floating around it is very immersion breaking and just downright ugly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...