3DXChat Community

Activities

Shanti

I will post this lil opinion.

I am really glad they said they aren't focusing on making anything resource heavy as activities.

I am sorry but if we go by quality of bottle / beach volleyball anything similar and mostly request here are 150x more complex than that.

It would drain their resources and at best we would got stuff worse than random flash game that you can find with google under 1 minute.

Most suggestions here you can google minigame like that. That are 10x higher quality 3dx will ever be able to do, I am pretty sure most have multiplayer element as well.

And since copy pasting in this game is incredibly easy you can make any activity with friends as you want.

We had chess club here at one point with 10 active people, I have what 6 friends active in one clicker game atm, and so on.

Making stuff like darts or poker, or chess, and having that included in game is nice dream. but with how game control right now how unfinished each area is, I just don't think its possible or it would look good without taking year development from everything else.

I would love to see this game as big MMO but it would need 100x the staff now and complete overhaul of moving and interacting mechanics. In reality that's not going to happen.

So for very long future, just be social, talk to friends posts links, watch yt together, watch tv shows / movies together (here's hint http://syncplay.pl/) play minigames on some random flash site, get steam, play LoL / Dota / HotS or any amount of free games that are around. Like most people here do.

Sorry :P (not really)

Guest AleksXXX

One Idea for party game: Strip Scrabble

Rules of the game: for any mistake or not existing word you will need to remove one item of your clothes.I think it will be fun to see in game.

Guest AleksXXX

I think it will be interesting to see Miss 3DXChat  Wet T Shirt competition It will something interesting

blogwet2.jpg

One Idea for party game: Strip Scrabble

Rules of the game: for any mistake or not existing word you will need to remove one item of your clothes.I think it will be fun to see in game.

I think it will be interesting to see Miss 3DXChat  Wet T Shirt competition It will something interesting

blogwet2.jpg

Is the double post and image necessary?

And what riela wrote is true. The beach volley for example took a lot of effort, and no one ever plays.

• 1 month later...

I am not a lawyer, but poker with XGold might be considered gambling, which is illegal in some jurisdiction, however silly that is.

I think it would be similar to those poker games online. You can only bet in game currency for which you cannot trade in for actual currency. So that may take the legality out of it.

• 2 weeks later...

Poker Table for poker games with friends in game 

Great Idea, I used to play at www.pkr.com until I moved onto pokerstars :) The game was in 3d with your own customised avi, animations and all. Was great fun and would be pretty cool if there were a couple tables put in that very empty room in the yacht.

TV-studio.jpg

Is the double post and image necessary?

And what riela wrote is true. The beach volley for example took a lot of effort, and no one ever plays.

Wasn't the volley ball thing automatic? Like you just clicked to 'play' and then your avatar did the animations while you watched and then it plays certain stuff depending how many people are there? I also noticed the spin the bottle thing, seems to be manual so everyone has to manually do things, hardly see anyone use it. Sometimes see a small group on the yacht.

Wasn't the volley ball thing automatic? Like you just clicked to 'play' and then your avatar did the animations while you watched and then it plays certain stuff depending how many people are there?

It isn't automatic, you have to hit the space bar to hit the ball :P

• 4 years later...