3DXChat Community

Activities

Shanti

Strip Pool

Every time a person get's their ball in on the pool table the other person has to take an item of clothing off. 

Can also be played the slow way where if a person loses the game of pool they have to take an item of clothing off.

haha or just regular pool :P 

More stuff to do!

I think that we need more stuff to do on 3DX, so far what we have is dance, volleyball, drinking and sex, lots and lots of sex, which is awesome and fun and..kinda gets old in time. Don't get me wrong it's fucking great and great is fucking, fucking is great, yes.

But in my 5 months I feel, and I'm sure just as many regular ppl that something is missing, and that is mini games, or some things to play with.

I love 3DX, we got one of the awesome communities out there.

And I want to see it grow.

The things that I want to see is -

Water guns.

Chess game or checkers or even better - both! :D

Maybe a few card games.

I'm sure it's doable))

What would you want to see new in game? Apart from more clothes, lingerie items, and hose furniture and sex poses?

Guest AleksXXX

Poker poker poker poker poker...... use 3dx Gold to gamble with :3 or clothes :D

Yes two kinds of poker is a good idea. Standard one with 3dx Gold or Strip Poker where we bet with clothes, if we can find players for this kind of game  :D  ;)

Driving.

Yeah, I know, that'd be a lot of work. But I'd gladly spend my xGold on a cute little convertible that I could drive around from the NC to the Beach to Love Island, letting the wind blow through mine and my honey's hair, with the radio cranked up and the moon peeking down at us, arms in the air screaming gleefully, or stretching needy grabby hands out all over her, or sliding down into the floorboard to bury my face between her thighs as we cruise at 90 mph til she loses control and plants us into a tree...

tree_car_by_hansenhui.jpg

Wait. I didn't quite mean like that...

Like this:

car-up-tree.jpg

You know what? I don't care. I STILL want it!

:D

stock-footage--fun-lifestyle-in-a-luxury

Guest AleksXXX

I am not a lawyer, but poker with XGold might be considered gambling, which is illegal in some jurisdiction, however silly that is.

Other adult games use this and they have no problems with this so far.

I read enough information and can say that the poker is no longer the gambling game but the game of skills by the law. How can you explain poker TV shows if it still the gambling game? Just saying.

Guest AleksXXX

Strip poker, even though I have no idea how to play it lol.

Strip Poker is a good idea.But do we find support from other players for that? It will be something interesting and very hot to play. You'll have a good advantage in strip poker. You will distract us with your charms. :)

Guest Twiggy

How about just a deck of cards that we can deal out any number of cards we want, we could play pretty much any game we wanted then.

Other adult games use this and they have no problems with this so far.

I read enough information and can say that the poker is no longer the gambling game but the game of skills by the law. How can you explain poker TV shows if it still the gambling game? Just saying.

For other games it depends where their legal owner is based.

Enough information on what? As long there is an element of luck affecting the exchange of money between players playing it is gambling. If it is legally considered gambling, that is another story altogether.

Poker TV competitions do not follow the poker betting system.

... and just saying also :P