3DXChat Community

What can we expect?

Guest Twiggy

Guest Twiggy

Hi guys,

I think we have all been very patient with the developers but it seems lately many are getting very frustrated with the progress of 3DXChat.

Although I have stood up for them in the past i have to now agree that things are happening far to slow leading to a lot of boredom in the game.

I find myself logging out within a very short time when I do venture in there of late mainly due to boredom.

I have been a member for almost 9 months now and have watched the updates and heard rumors and promises of different things for that hole time.

To many times we have been told that things have been delayed or put on hold due to whatever, well where is the things they were delayed for.

I can remember different things were meant to be coming in January that have still not eventuated.

It was said some time ago now that an extra 2 devs had been employed making a total of 5, yet after looking hard at what is involved in producing poses and things I can't see much more work than that of 1 single person working full time.

I have to then ask the question, is there something major in development that we can look forward to in the near future?

I know we have been told we are paying for what is there and not for updates, seriously though how long are we expected to be happy with doing the same few things we have over and over again.

We have sex, dancing and chat, with the majority of the fun in the place coming from chat.

Updates seem to have gone back to being mainly focused on new sex poses, that's fine to a certain extent but we need some fun things in the game which has continually been asked for in the 9 months I have been playing.

There has been no additions to room content, no poses to allow us to do a decent strip tease or tease of any sort and nothing added to allow us some fun things other than the dances.

If we look at what happened when that large dance update was added, numbers increased, people were happier and things picked right up for while.

Sex poses are fine and are needed but when we get a new sex pose, most of us think, oh a new sex pose, good, but no big deal about it at all.

Come on devs, numbers are decreasing again, the buzz that was produced by the big dance update has just about gone and people are getting even more frustrated with things.

If you are working on something big fine, but let us know what it is as what it looks like to me and a pile of others is that you are not doing much at all and that not much will be coming.

My thoughts on it, is that 3DXChat is in danger of soon looking like a ghost town.

So please let us know what we can expect, not just things have been delayed for some reason.

If you don't, I for one will believe it is because we can expect more of the same.

chill twiggy............its always been like this .........its a sex game ........ people come here for sex, so its all in the mind.it seems to run in monthly cycles with the moon, hahaha

we pay to play we don't pay for updates, I for one love it when people go away for awhile, I hate the crowds

Just Sayin

Guest Twiggy

chill twiggy............its always been like this .........its a sex game ........ people come here for sex, so its all in the mind.it seems to run in monthly cycles with the moon, hahaha

we pay to play we don't pay for updates, I for one love it when people go away for awhile, I hate the crowds

Just Sayin

Oh, so that's what it is, I am just out of the monthly cycle at the moment, lol

Guest Skar

Hi Twiggy, 

If you want to have a chance to get those question answered I really recommand you send a email to that adress with your question : 3dxfaq@gmail.com

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/1660-answers-from-developers/

There more chance you will get your questions answered there then in a post in the open forum.

Then, my thoughts about the number raising and decreasing.

This game does have cycles... some people get bored and new blood come in. The summer usually get a litlte more quiet since people does enjoy activities away from there computer or summer vacation.  

I don't think that it really the lack of update that make people leave, but mostly the nature of the game and RL taking over at some point. Some people get relationship in RL... other a new job and other just can't come online anymore for other reason. 

Update does help to keep people interest, but I don't beleive it enough to keep them all. Not everyone find a purpose in a game like 3dxchat for staying a long time. :)

Those are only my thoughts. 

Guest Skar

You didn't break any rule :)

Just that it will work better if you email your question. I can't garanties that the dev team will read that topic. 

:)

Guest HyperAss

the game is borring we need more cloths expecialy men, we need a friends list we can use and more to do than sex and dance why not a singles club.. or a shop to buy differnt items ect.. bigger dance hall be nice. and the woman get hammered with pm's why not a few options like auto decline all or just from friemds ect ......

AND MORE TO DO THAN jUST  FUCK.......... THAT GETS OLD AND U WANT PEOPLE TO STAY ADD TO IT MORE THAN DANCING TOO....

I CAN CHAT FREE AT FACEBOOK :P

EXPAMPLE A SINGLES CLUB  MAYBE A CLOTHS SHOP TO BUY CLOTHS  MORE STUFF TO EDIT HOUSE WITH OR A NEW ONE TO BUY.... CAN BE SO MUCH MORE THAN JUST  FUCK ....... I DONT MIND RASING MY FEE FOR MORE .......

Guest Doll

I do agree with ya Twigs but...for me it's no longer the game that keeps me coming...even coming back when I told myself I never would...weird as that may sound. New stuff is nice but I stopped expecting it a long while ago...it's just less disappointing that way and I just enjoy the game for what I can make it :)

People bore way to easily here...of the game or of each other...and that's sad. My top tip for anyone...don't spend all your time in 3dx or you'll burn out fast. Now I realise not everyone is as sensible...self controlled and disciplined as moi...(cough)...but I've found not being here much has its advantages as well as its disadvantages. One advantage being I don't get bored of what it is and still get excited when there's shiny new things.

Having said that...clothes dammit...where's that cute little dress u been teasing me with while I was away. *stamps foot*

...and new rules...shmules...

Mods...if I'm being bad please address all complaints to my Mistress...she's the arbiter of what I get punished for ;)

*runs off*

Guest Twiggy

OMG Doll, you're back ?

And I see Gizmo liked your comment, so we know he has seen this thread.

Thing is I think they should tell us what we can expect and that is what this thread is all about.

Skar, I know the email address you pointed out and what it is all about.

I even did send an email there but I see some problems with it already.

1) There willl only be 3 questions sent each week to the devs that have been asked for the most, so we have to do something like I am now to get others to ask for the same thing.

2) The answers to last weeks questions were what I would call politicians type answers, answered without really being answered.

The answer to question 1 was just they had thought of it before but had been delayed due to other work.

Another was yes the color palette is on the cards and will be availble soon, which is what was said about the same thing months ago.

The wedding proposal was introduced about a month ago, put forward because of demand, but now that seems to have been put on the delayed list to.

Then there is the dress that Doll mentioned has sat there for over a month now.

Not to mention a lot of other things that have said is coming soon.

I know this is a sex site and I know we have been told we are paying to play and not for updates, but when we are told we are getting stuff just to not see any sign of them for months then get the type of answers we got to the new contact with the devs system. Come on, surely they can give us more information and let us decide if we want to hang around from fact and not fiction.

I suppose as they did do something for weddings and we keep getting sex poses I think what their plans may be is to keep us moral and respectable, having sex as much as we can as there isn't much else to do and pumping out little DJs.

I'd really like to see piercings/tattoos and maybe more hair styles and faces for every gender. Guys are also not constantly erect and there are many different sizes fo penis, just like women can adjust their boob size, why can't men adjust their penis size? More hair colours, something to make us look a bit more individual. Too many avatars look the same. I guess this has been raised many times before though.

OMG Doll, you're back ?

And I see Gizmo liked your comment, so we know he has seen this thread.

Thing is I think they should tell us what we can expect and that is what this thread is all about.

Skar, I know the email address you pointed out and what it is all about.

I even did send an email there but I see some problems with it already.

1) There willl only be 3 questions sent each week to the devs that have been asked for the most, so we have to do something like I am now to get others to ask for the same thing.

2) The answers to last weeks questions were what I would call politicians type answers, answered without really being answered.

The answer to question 1 was just they had thought of it before but had been delayed due to other work.

Another was yes the color palette is on the cards and will be availble soon, which is what was said about the same thing months ago.

The wedding proposal was introduced about a month ago, put forward because of demand, but now that seems to have been put on the delayed list to.

Then there is the dress that Doll mentioned has sat there for over a month now.

Not to mention a lot of other things that have said is coming soon.

I know this is a sex site and I know we have been told we are paying to play and not for updates, but when we are told we are getting stuff just to not see any sign of them for months then get the type of answers we got to the new contact with the devs system. Come on, surely they can give us more information and let us decide if we want to hang around from fact and not fiction.

I suppose as they did do something for weddings and we keep getting sex poses I think what their plans may be is to keep us moral and respectable, having sex as much as we can as there isn't much else to do and pumping out little DJs.

damit I have run out of likes...... so I like this

and its been said before I know, more likes please 10 extra would be nice

seems to be a monthly need

Just sayin

Guest RobT

In all honesty some are never going to be happy. Not talking about one person but just everyone in general. I remember back when the non sex poses came out   Some were complaining about the lack of new sex poses. Then sex poses came out and some complained about more gay/lesbian poses. Then when we got a couple of  them the MF crowd bitched there wasnt new MF poses. etc. Its a vicious cycle. 

The number one draw of this game will always be the community. Players generate more content than the devs ever could. I have also been here a while, and I am quite content with the amount of updates. The updates aren't the reason I stay though. I stay because of the community, the friends I've made and want to stay in touch with, the fun I have dancing with friends and lounging on the yacht, seeing my friends enter relationships and going to parties, all of it. The items/clothing/positions are all great, but I wouldn't have stayed nearly as long as I have if it weren't for the people that make coming to this island so enjoyable.

Guest Doll

Yeah I do agree Twigs...I liked to be teased perhaps more than most but even I have limits ;)

...and yeah I'm back *looks sheepish*

Guest Twiggy

The number one draw of this game will always be the community. Players generate more content than the devs ever could. I have also been here a while, and I am quite content with the amount of updates. The updates aren't the reason I stay though. I stay because of the community, the friends I've made and want to stay in touch with, the fun I have dancing with friends and lounging on the yacht, seeing my friends enter relationships and going to parties, all of it. The items/clothing/positions are all great, but I wouldn't have stayed nearly as long as I have if it weren't for the people that make coming to this island so enjoyable.

Amanda I do agree totally that the main reason people stay in 3DX is not because of sex and even updates, what I am trying to point out here is that the devs need to allow more for that.

You mentioned parties and hanging with friends, lots of the parties are held in rooms where stages have been created with round tables and the pink ice buckets for effect.

That has been going on for a long time now and lots of people have been asking for more for our rooms for all that time as well.

The devs need to cater for that, adding a square table to make stages and some lighting effects would be so easy for them to do, it would add so much to what people are able to do to their rooms to hold these parties.

There is so many small things they could add that should be so easily seen by just following game trends.

The marriage poses that were so widely discussed not long back, where it was mentioned was pointless because was just for a hand full of people getting married, well my opinion on that is it was not just for people getting married.

I love going to weddings and seeing people get married and going on the crowds they draw I think i would be safe to say so do lots of others, so it is not just for people getting married, but rather to enhance the event that everyone can enjoy.

There is so many small things that can be done that would make such a huge difference that just seem to be continually overlooked because they are not related to sex.

Guest Twiggy

In all honesty some are never going to be happy. Not talking about one person but just everyone in general. I remember back when the non sex poses came out   Some were complaining about the lack of new sex poses. Then sex poses came out and some complained about more gay/lesbian poses. Then when we got a couple of  them the MF crowd bitched there wasnt new MF poses. etc. Its a vicious cycle. 

I agree, there is no way that everyone will be happy and people will complain no matter what is done and that will always be the case.

As far as sex poses go we have enough to play with now, except maybe for FFF and MMM that also seemed to have been overlooked.

What the game needs now is more for things outside of sex, more things to do before we go to our bedrooms, more things to cater for our parties and trends, more for foreplay and teasing.

All those things have been very much overlooked in favor of sex poses because this is meant to be just a sex game, but many of us think of it as more than just a sex game.

At this point I wonder if this is just going to continue being a sex game only with some social interaction. Or if the growth of the game and the fact that many stay because of the community will prompt for more things to do to grow with the wants of the community. I think if one only comes for sex, they leave after a time because that gets boring. Or they only log on when the urge strikes them. I don't know, just my thoughts as I know I am not here just for sex at this point. It was the draw but it was the bonds made that has kept me here.

Guest RobT

in all honesty, I am not here for sex, far from it actually. The poses have no bearing on how much i come on or dont come on. It would be nice if they had more non sexual interactions however. I will agree with Twiggy that if you are posting things that are going to come out and you dont, You are only setting yourself up for negative feedback. 

I only spend a few hours logged in a week, if that.  I work so much.  I don't think this game is designed to be played for multiple hours every single day.  If you do that then you will get burnt out, without a doubt.  Playing at the rate that I do, the updates are excellent, there's almost always something new each time I sit down to play for a couple of hours.  I will say the same thing most people are saying about what kind of content is most needed right now.  More sexy clothes, piercings, tattoos, simple voice waves like those found in 3D Sexvilla 2, and some more facial customization.  We have a shitload of poses.  I dont think the developers realize how many poses they have compared to other content that is lacking.  One last thing.  Female characters only have two different bra/underwear sets... this is a sex game developers get on that, that is a joke.  One fucking bikini for how many years?  Stop talking about it, and be about it.

I am only reiterating what others are saying. But hey...what else do we have to do right? 

Its a sex chat...not social chat...if you want to be in a social chat, go to a social chat. Simple, Right?

Yes, it can be both. It doesn't have to be one or the other, but am pretty sure...primary purpose is ...well, SEX.