3DXChat Community

Celebrity Crush <3 <3 <3

EricaLeigh

isn't it strange, I posted this subject back in October and it wasn't allowed, mods took it off, they said because it opened them up to being sued,

what a load of Cr**p

JUST SAYIN

anyway I love it good work for getting it up

Hello Erika!

Not to worry this topic is not a dangerous one, and images are welcome to use for this sort of topic of who you have a crush on, its all good fun!

As long as the images are used for just fun topics like these and not "Identity" images all is good. ^_^

Regards

Ash

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Nicole Richie! I adore her! She's my size and often goes barefoot like me! I so think we'd be BFFs if we ever met and got to hang out. :) I just think she's so adorable and seems really good natured and sweet hearted from what I've seen. Great momma too. :)

xparzd.jpg

4e58bc9d.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Kate Bush you might as well close the thread I win

Agreed, Steph.  Wow.  Imagine my surprise to find Kate here.  Totally worth resurrecting a month-old thread.

I wouldn't even want to have sex with Kate.  Really.  It'd be just too stressful.  I'd be too nervous and prolly just pass out.  I prefer to obsess over her and her music from afar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1pMMIe4hb4

And it's not just because she's all cute and weird and young in this video.  I love her more recent stuff even more.  For instance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZSHr5E7fZY

I mean a song about numbers?  No one else ever born ... could pull that off like she did.  

Yeah.  So she's my crush.