3DXChat Community

|For the Gamers|

JunBug

Okay so I looked this up before I decided to start the topic, and I didn't find one so, here we go. 

So this Thread is for us gamers, lets chat about games you played, games you wanna play, recommended games, what console you own,, its all about games. PC|Xbox|PlayStation| Wii| Saga| Nintendo | Dreamcast |Atari  any handheld devices , computer games ...etc 

GamersLogo.png

Definition of a Gamer :

A "gamer" is someone who plays interactive games, such as video games or tabletop games. The term includes those who do not necessarily consider themselves to be gamers (i.e., casual gamers),[1] as well as those who spend a significant part of their leisure time playing or learning about games. It also describes people who work on methods to gamify technologies relevant to game-play .

So I have a PS3, PS4, Xbox360, N3DSXL, PC and I am excited for The Witcher 3, currently doing a playthrough of The Witcher 2 to get myself up to speed ready for The Witcher 3! I could recommend many games... Gosh so many to recommend, but Mass Effect is a good game for Sci-Fi adventure! 

Hello Fellow Gamers :D

Xbox 360, Xbox one, and a Panasonic 3DO system from the 90s that I collect and play games on. Also, a PC gaming rig, with a 16 core CPU, 16 GB of RAM, Nvidia 970, and several TBs of flash drives. Warthog flight stick and throttle quadrant for DCS World and WarThunder.

Ps3, ps4, pc, broken xbox 360 lol. Looking forward to the guild wars 2 expansion. Playing the tomb raider reboot. Still awesome to me. Also waiting on the new final fantasy 15. Dont worry sephiroth, ill always love u ^_-. My super all time favorite game thats coming out for the xbox one exclusive is the Phantom Dust remake. Not sure if anyone herd of that game before but to me its one of the best card game based action game out there!! See you all online gamers. ^^

I have a PS1, PS2, PS3, Xbox360, Nintento wii (somewhere lol), Nintendo 3ds, PSP, and PC. I mainly only play PC games now on steam, and play most of my ps1 and ps2 games on an emulator now, even though i have the consoles in my loft somewhere LOL

I'm not bothering to get any of the next gen consoles just yet because the roster of games available is pitiful (especially PS4, yikes). A waste of money really until actual games come out, and ones that aren't coming out on PC.

My consoles haven't been turned on in ages, mostly PC as of late.

If a game is made by Bioware, i'm probably going to play it way too much. Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Swtor, just awesome, story driven games. Mass Effect 2 and Dragon Age Origins are probably my favorite games ever. Still haven't finished Inquisition though. Right now i'm playing GTA 5 and a bit of Elite Dangerous.

Really looking forward to The Witcher 3 and Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. Maybe The Division too.

Some noteworthy mentions you might want to check out:

Don't Starve: An unforgiving, indie, perma-death survival game with Tim Burton aesthetics that rewards planning and management.

Kerbal Space Program: As the name suggests, a space program sim. You build rockets, planes and just about anything else that can explode and if you're lucky you bring it to other planets. It has a steep learning curve and is very realistic in terms of physics. So your creations mostly explode -.-

For Gaming I prefer the XBox360, XBox One, PC, and Surface Pro3 <--- I like games with Touch screen support like Asphalt 8 Airborne

I play most Ego Shooters like SniperGhost Warrior, Sniper Elite, Crysis :wub:, Call of Duty, Battlefield etc

Multilayer isn't most my thing, I play always first the Single Player modus but if I need Trophies in Multilayer then I play also this modi^^

I'm a Trophies Junky and I hate it if a have a game not to 100% :D

10931185_822474251125140_483217222958462

PS2-4, Xbox 360, Nintendo Gameboy, 3DS, Wii, PC and a Sega Mega Drive ^^. Right now I play a lot of Hearthstone, Heroes of the Storm and GTA5 on the PC while waiting for The Witcher 3 :D

Own an Xbox 360 for my precious Halo collection, mostly play on PC nowadays :) At the moment I mostly play GTA V, Guild Wars 2, Battlefield 4, Warthunder, some Heroes of the Storm, gave Hardline a try, then went straight back to BF4 :)

No matter what new games i may get I always tend to go back playing Max Payne 3 on my days off ,, I got to get on it ....the shooting aspects is awesome to me

max_payne_8-t2.jpg

Max Payne 3 is indeed awesome. It's a shame the brazillian portuguese dub is just downright atrocious and amateurish... I had a hard time taking the game seriously because of it

I like to keep my gaming diverse and varied, so I spend utterly too much money on games, hardware and my PC.

Running a Core i7 5960X backed by 64GB of RAM and 2 GTX980s in SLI with the OS on its own SSD and an SSD Raid for the gaming drive. It doubles as my render and design PC for work.

I also am a terrible XBOX loyalist with a 360 and XBONE, but I have a PS Vita knocking around somewhere.

MMOs I currently play are World of Warcraft, SWTOR and Wildstar.

Also burning a lot of time into GTA5 and The Witcher 3 on my PC, and FIFA15 on my One. And for some reason sinking hours and hours into Jetpack Joyride on my iPhone. When I am bored I'm playing some oldies on Steam... Trine and Trine 2. Loads of fun if you enjoy platform games.

As for myself, I'm a PC gamer, never had any console. KB + Mouse are my sword and board, I play most games with them save for fighting games (to which I own a XOne controller) and racing games (which I borrow my dad's gaming steering wheel). I play all kinds of video games though my real kink happens to be either western RPG's or strategy games, character customization is a must in the former save for the occasional exception (The Witcher) and on the latter I've been really digging games from Paradox Entertaiment (Crusader Kings II is awesome). 

I'm currently playing a lot of games, some with more frequency than others:

GTA V, Crusader Kings II (will never stop playing xD), Mount and Blade: Warband, The Witcher 2, Pillars of Eternity (on hold), Smite, Age of Empires III and Magicka (the former 3 for fun with friends ^^).