#1 junjini

junjini

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 649 posts
  • LocationNo Where

Posted 15 May 2015 - 09:53 PM

Okay so I looked this up before I decided to start the topic, and I didn't find one so, here we go. 

So this Thread is for us gamers, lets chat about games you played, games you wanna play, recommended games, what console you own,, its all about games. PC|Xbox|PlayStation| Wii| Saga| Nintendo | Dreamcast |Atari  any handheld devices , computer games ...etc 

GamersLogo.png

Definition of a Gamer :

A "gamer" is someone who plays interactive games, such as video games or tabletop games. The term includes those who do not necessarily consider themselves to be gamers (i.e., casual gamers),[1] as well as those who spend a significant part of their leisure time playing or learning about games. It also describes people who work on methods to gamify technologies relevant to game-play .

• chaostika and AshtonXXX like this

#2 junjini

junjini

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 649 posts
  • LocationNo Where

Posted 15 May 2015 - 10:00 PM

So I own a xbox 360..hoping to upgrade at the end of the year with a xbox one ,I also have a Ps vita , and I play a bunch of Pc games

my favorite games are usually from Rockstar games...Ubisoft games 

• AverageNobody likes this

#3 Guest_RobT_*

Guest_RobT_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 May 2015 - 10:02 PM

PS3 and PS4.  Shadow of Mordor, any sports game, GTA series, Saints Row series are my favs

#4 Ashbash

Ashbash

πŸŽ€ Β π’―π“Žπ“…π’Ύπ’Έπ’Άπ“ 𝐡𝓇𝒾𝓉 Β πŸŽ€

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,480 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 15 May 2015 - 10:06 PM

So I have a PS3, PS4, Xbox360, N3DSXL, PC and I am excited for The Witcher 3, currently doing a playthrough of The Witcher 2 to get myself up to speed ready for The Witcher 3! I could recommend many games... Gosh so many to recommend, but Mass Effect is a good game for Sci-Fi adventure! 

Hello Fellow Gamers :D

• FrenchTouchs likes this

#5 Guest_Skar_*

Guest_Skar_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 May 2015 - 10:16 PM

Witcher all the way :) readed all the shorts stories and novels.

They are all translated in French
  • Ashbash likes this

#6 Laua

Laua

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Location~~Unknow~~

Posted 15 May 2015 - 11:15 PM

I personnally have a Xbox 360 , Xbox One and a pc ^^

Of course Xbox is for Halo =)

#7 AverageNobody

AverageNobody

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • LocationCA

Posted 16 May 2015 - 12:24 AM

Xbox 360, Xbox one, and a Panasonic 3DO system from the 90s that I collect and play games on. Also, a PC gaming rig, with a 16 core CPU, 16 GB of RAM, Nvidia 970, and several TBs of flash drives. Warthog flight stick and throttle quadrant for DCS World and WarThunder.

#8 TheGreatNyeh

TheGreatNyeh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 311 posts
  • Location...

Posted 16 May 2015 - 12:57 AM

I've got a PSx, PS3, PS4 and PC.  Since my Starcraft 2 and Diablo 3 launcher has died I've been playing mostly Counter Strike :  GO and Skyrim on the PC... On my PS4 I've been playing Helldivers, Hardline, Inquisition and the free PS Plus games that come out every month.

• AverageNobody likes this

#9 Yunala

Yunala

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts
  • Locationalways the club ^^

Posted 16 May 2015 - 01:08 AM

Ps3, ps4, pc, broken xbox 360 lol. Looking forward to the guild wars 2 expansion. Playing the tomb raider reboot. Still awesome to me. Also waiting on the new final fantasy 15. Dont worry sephiroth, ill always love u ^_-. My super all time favorite game thats coming out for the xbox one exclusive is the Phantom Dust remake. Not sure if anyone herd of that game before but to me its one of the best card game based action game out there!! See you all online gamers. ^^

#10 Loki

Loki

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 365 posts
  • LocationUK, England

Posted 16 May 2015 - 04:07 AM

I have a PS1, PS2, PS3, Xbox360, Nintento wii (somewhere lol), Nintendo 3ds, PSP, and PC. I mainly only play PC games now on steam, and play most of my ps1 and ps2 games on an emulator now, even though i have the consoles in my loft somewhere LOL

I'm not bothering to get any of the next gen consoles just yet because the roster of games available is pitiful (especially PS4, yikes). A waste of money really until actual games come out, and ones that aren't coming out on PC.

#11 Electricfirecracker

Electricfirecracker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • LocationThe Lone Star State

Posted 16 May 2015 - 04:42 AM

I have a cutting edge state of the art commodore 64 which I use to play the recently released version of Zork.

I have that old Atari 2600 as well, but im looking to pick up that new thing from Japan, the Nintendo Entertainment System.. 

• junjini and Alexandrien like this

#12 rooney

rooney

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 883 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 16 May 2015 - 06:10 AM

Currently I have a broken Xbox 360 due to those 3 red rings lol.   So not much gaming for me these days.  

Dont know if im going to bother getting it repaired or just save  up for a ps4

• Aurali likes this

#13 Arktrik

Arktrik

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 16 May 2015 - 08:41 AM

Play LoL and BnS....thats about all i got time for =(

#14 Guest_AleksXXX_*

Guest_AleksXXX_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 May 2015 - 02:48 PM

SWTOR

Blood Rayne...

Too much to count...

#15 Delorian

Delorian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationOpalorian World

Posted 16 May 2015 - 05:20 PM

My consoles haven't been turned on in ages, mostly PC as of late.

If a game is made by Bioware, i'm probably going to play it way too much. Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Swtor, just awesome, story driven games. Mass Effect 2 and Dragon Age Origins are probably my favorite games ever. Still haven't finished Inquisition though. Right now i'm playing GTA 5 and a bit of Elite Dangerous.

Really looking forward to The Witcher 3 and Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. Maybe The Division too.

Some noteworthy mentions you might want to check out:

Don't Starve: An unforgiving, indie, perma-death survival game with Tim Burton aesthetics that rewards planning and management.

Kerbal Space Program: As the name suggests, a space program sim. You build rockets, planes and just about anything else that can explode and if you're lucky you bring it to other planets. It has a steep learning curve and is very realistic in terms of physics. So your creations mostly explode -.-

• junjini likes this

#16 Chilles

Chilles

ℱ𝓡𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰 β„‹π“ͺ𝔀𝓴

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts
  • Locationπ”Šπ”’π”―π”ͺπ”žπ”«π‘¦

Posted 16 May 2015 - 06:36 PM

For Gaming I prefer the XBox360, XBox One, PC, and Surface Pro3 <--- I like games with Touch screen support like Asphalt 8 Airborne

I play most Ego Shooters like SniperGhost Warrior, Sniper Elite, Crysis :wub:, Call of Duty, Battlefield etc

Multilayer isn't most my thing, I play always first the Single Player modus but if I need Trophies in Multilayer then I play also this modi^^

I'm a Trophies Junky and I hate it if a have a game not to 100% :D

10931185_822474251125140_483217222958462

• Ashbash likes this

#17 Makii

Makii

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 16 May 2015 - 08:04 PM

PS2-4, Xbox 360, Nintendo Gameboy, 3DS, Wii, PC and a Sega Mega Drive ^^. Right now I play a lot of Hearthstone, Heroes of the Storm and GTA5 on the PC while waiting for The Witcher 3 :D

#18 Sol

Sol

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 16 May 2015 - 11:54 PM

Own an Xbox 360 for my precious Halo collection, mostly play on PC nowadays :) At the moment I mostly play GTA V, Guild Wars 2, Battlefield 4, Warthunder, some Heroes of the Storm, gave Hardline a try, then went straight back to BF4 :)

#19 junjini

junjini

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 649 posts
  • LocationNo Where

Posted 21 May 2015 - 10:28 PM

No matter what new games i may get I always tend to go back playing Max Payne 3 on my days off ,, I got to get on it ....the shooting aspects is awesome to me

max_payne_8-t2.jpg

#20 Guest_RobT_*

Guest_RobT_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 May 2015 - 10:35 PM

looking forward to until dawn. Looks interesting

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users